BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,968
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 34 of 102 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any word on how the Bandits did "playing up" at Rutgers this weekend against some of Jersey's finest 2022 (B) teams?

The games were not competitive. I looked like they were playing down a year at least. I saw one game where the team did not win a faceoff against them, however to the teams that played them credit the kids still competed.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you to the Owners/Managers of my son's 2023 team, who don't feel the need to make us go to Anapolis for a 6th grade fall tournament.

When does the stupidity end?

I would like to thank them as well, it's better to keep DB like you away from other kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does everyone have to be so negative....
Your right I'm so mad that my sons team was Entered in that tournament.
It was in the 70s both days, the kids played outstanding lacrosse against some very good out of state teams, parents and kids were able to bond and have a blast before the winter..... your right it was absolutely awful

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was in the 70s both days, the kids played outstanding lacrosse against some very good out of state teams, parents and kids were able to bond and have a blast before the winter..... your right it was absolutely awful

Thanks baldy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks baldy

Okay, so apparently one of the teams that went has a dad who is bald. Good to know

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks baldy

Okay, so apparently one of the teams that went has a dad who is bald. Good to know

What tournaments is your son's team playing in this fall?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks baldy

What tournaments is your son's team playing in this fall?

Brentwood Town Cup

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A serious question for everyone. Over the past two years or so, travel lax has gone from a summer league to a fall/winter/spring/summer league. Assuming that everyone plays 5-6 summer tourneys, what do you think is the appropriate number of tournaments for fall, winter and spring? Should they travel in the sub-seasons? I'm not bashing any clubs or directors/coaches for their choices, just curious. In my opinion:

3 local LI fall tournaments
1-2 winter box tourneys
2 local LI Spring tournaments (late spring)
5 Summer Tourneys: 3 local and 2 away (Md, PA, Mass, etc..)

I'm good with practices throughout. Once a week in fall/winter and twice a week in spring and summer would be ideal.

For that much lacrosse, I'm comfortable paying these every-increasing costs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A serious question for everyone. Over the past two years or so, travel lax has gone from a summer league to a fall/winter/spring/summer league. Assuming that everyone plays 5-6 summer tourneys, what do you think is the appropriate number of tournaments for fall, winter and spring? Should they travel in the sub-seasons? I'm not bashing any clubs or directors/coaches for their choices, just curious. In my opinion:

1-2 winter box tourneys

I'm good with practices throughout. Once a week in fall/winter and twice a week in spring and summer would be ideal.

I love your model.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1-2 winter box tourneys

I love your model.

Is that all included, our travel is about 1600. That includes 5 fall tourneys, 2 of which are away. There are practices during late spring and then into summer, all covered by that original payment. Then there is the extras, winter training, fall tournaments, spring tournaments, box training and then the coaches extra (I am bringing in a trainer for the offense or defense). All this adds up to lots of $$$$. Maybe I should have gotten a boat. Probably cheaper. Nah, I love watching junior. Ok off to work.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is all the 2023 chatter, I figured after this weekend of tournaments there would have been some D-1 signings...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is all the 2023 chatter, I figured after this weekend of tournaments there would have been some D-1 signings...

Our grade didn't play in the Elite 80, but nice try.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did teams do at the 2016 Fall Maryland Lacrosse Tournament at McDonogh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone else signing up for the national team tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's this weekend in MD knucklehead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aloha tournament at timonium
One team looked like the bad news bears
Probably shouldn't been played....except their was money to be made

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which National Team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[lacrosse] money making scam again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

so true.........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which National Team?

Long Island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this the weekend that the Warriors beat the Bandits?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not even playing each other schedules changed bandits playing up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warriors can't beat the Wolfpack let alone the Bandits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2023 dominated... Games were not even close.... Club blue out of Bethesda will get better though... Apparently a bunch of kids left other programs like Madlax and Bethesda and joined club Blue....You can tell that they are a new team...Talented though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aloha tournament at timonium
One team looked like the bad news bears
Probably shouldn't been played....except their was money to be made
One of those teams is an outreach program trying to get lacrosse to inner City less privileged kids. Paul Rabil sits on the organization board and is a contributor to their program... You may want to get off your high horse there Chief before you start dogging a group of kids...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2023 dominated... Games were not even close.... Club blue out of Bethesda will get better though... Apparently a bunch of kids left other programs like Madlax and Bethesda and joined club Blue....You can tell that they are a new team...Talented though

Crabs also had kids that possibly drove themselves to the game playing so they should beat everyone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs also had kids that possibly drove themselves to the game playing so they should beat everyone else.
Whatever excuse works for you....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did everyone do today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the Sachem Tournament go????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if all these fur thee loveee of the game clinks are any good?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Warriors and a team from Illinois went 2-0-1 (tied their game). The Illinois team won the championship game. The Illinois boys said they were 12-13 years old when asked. They were definitely bigger and faster. Warriors hung tough. Goalie made some fine saves to keep them in the game early.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw a lot of that Illinois team because they played all of their games next to my son's 2025 team (Sachem soccer complex has the fields right up against each other). I also have a 2023. The size difference was comical vs LIE North and LIE. Did not see them play warriors at all - may have been on a different field or at a different time. At face-offs, the Illinois team was a full head taller than each of the aforementioned LIE team's players. In NY, 6th graders in the Fall should be 11. Comical they would have to play against 12 and 13 year olds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It really doesn't matter too much. It's still only fall ball; however, playing against admitted 13 year old kids is only going to make 11 year old kids better. It's a shame that teams cheat, but we all know it happens. Anyway, it was a beautiful day!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at that 2023 division for mayflower madness. 6 teams and only 2 are not express. Haugen will destroy all those teams, why are other teams even bother going to sit in the cold for that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw a lot of that Illinois team because they played all of their games next to my son's 2025 team (Sachem soccer complex has the fields right up against each other). I also have a 2023. The size difference was comical vs LIE North and LIE. Did not see them play warriors at all - may have been on a different field or at a different time. At face-offs, the Illinois team was a full head taller than each of the aforementioned LIE team's players. In NY, 6th graders in the Fall should be 11. Comical they would have to play against 12 and 13 year olds.

Only two were 13, but that's enough. Add that to a handful of 12's and they're a tough out. Sucks that no one could verify ages ahead of time. It's a shame. Why would a parent want their kid playing against teams 2 years younger? How does that make him better?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at that 2023 division for mayflower madness. 6 teams and only 2 are not express. Haugen will destroy all those teams, why are other teams even bother going to sit in the cold for that.

BM is laughing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BM is laughing.

Just give Haugen the tshirt and have all the other teams stay home. They are just placeholders for haugens team to beat up on. I predict they let up three goals the entire tournament and out score everyone by at least 10-15. Time for the recruiting brochure photo op holding a championship shirt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BM is laughing.

Channy's Internal express "waste of time" tournament. This is the exact reason why BM fought Channy to have the team do better tournaments. AJ is a good soldier or puppet. Sad.

BM is laughing.

Just give Haugen the tshirt and have all the other teams stay home. They are just placeholders for haugens team to beat up on. I predict they let up three goals the entire tournament and out score everyone by at least 10-15. Time for the recruiting brochure photo op holding a championship shirt.

Channy's Internal express "waste of time" tournament. This is the exact reason why BM fought Channy to have the team do better tournaments. AJ is a good soldier or puppet. Sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think they just assumed/hoped more teams would be there to make more $. only a few sign and up and you are left with your own teams. look at this and and the fall brawl in islip. even worse pickings there on saturday.

look at it this way. all the other teams will get some decent games in maybe.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think they just assumed/hoped more teams would be there to make more $. only a few sign and up and you are left with your own teams. look at this and and the fall brawl in islip. even worse pickings there on saturday.

look at it this way. all the other teams will get some decent games in maybe.

It's an express scrimmage day with two other teams. All the other teams from years past stopped going to this tournament.

Page 34 of 102 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard