BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 91 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't this a 2024 thread???
Go bring your 2025 nonsense to another thread.
You are a day away from a hard reality check.....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Either way you slice it, the trolls will find something wrong.

If you lose, forget it. You'll never hear the end of it.
If you win by 2 goals, you should've beaten them by 15.
If you win by 15 goals, you beat up on a 4th grade team.

There is no winning for any of the A bracket teams because the trolls will talk sh*t either way.

Have a fun weekend everyone & enjoy it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It would be 15+ goal difference 2025 Daddy. Your age group is weak and there is maybe a handful of boys that can play. You cant call yourself a strong team and run away from a hit instead of picking up a ground ball. I've watched 2025 games at 3 different tournaments last season, the ball spends more time on the ground then in the stick. You don't belong on the field with the WP or the Taz unless you want your son to walk away from the game for good. Total *** kicking. Now go back to the 2025 thread and pump your chest in the kiddie division. Joker

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's just enjoy a beautiful Saturday watching our kids playing a game they love.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure if I have even heard a bigger bunch of losers talk [lacrosse] about 10 year old kids. If you cant pay for your kids college yourself you are a loser so get off the thread and get back to work.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not sure if I have even heard a bigger bunch of losers talk [lacrosse] about 10 year old kids. If you cant pay for your kids college yourself you are a loser so get off the thread and get back to work.

My father didn't pay for my college, and he was a great man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's just enjoy a beautiful Saturday watching our kids playing a game they love.
Shaping up to be a fantastic day tomorrow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It would be 15+ goal difference 2025 Daddy. Your age group is weak and there is maybe a handful of boys that can play. You cant call yourself a strong team and run away from a hit instead of picking up a ground ball. I've watched 2025 games at 3 different tournaments last season, the ball spends more time on the ground then in the stick. You don't belong on the field with the WP or the Taz unless you want your son to walk away from the game for good. Total *** kicking. Now go back to the 2025 thread and pump your chest in the kiddie division. Joker

Wow, what a tough guy you are. My son is on that team and we all know they belong. Bring your little boy (and his 2024 team to back him up) to the parking lot and I'll let my on grade, on age son kick his fanny. Then you can see a total *** kicking you total jealous, bitter loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All these so called 2024 A teams had better soundly beat the 2025 team, thats all I can say. If they lose, the mommies and daddies will all have lots of explaining to do at work when they try to spin how this happened to their little Pannell.
yes, you are so right. I am so nervous.. what will my boss and colleagues think if a 2025 team beats my sons team. It would be the ultimate humiliation. I would have to resign, possibly move out of state. What a tool

We know how you spend your time at work, "my son is on the 2024 LIE A Team and I'm so proud of him". You better win. And based on all the other blowhards have to say here, you better win big.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many travel teams in 2024b bracket, who's the favorite there?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously, who is posting all of this BS - sounds like a bunch of 11 yos, I might be gracious with that assessment . . .!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All these so called 2024 A teams had better soundly beat the 2025 team, thats all I can say. If they lose, the mommies and daddies will all have lots of explaining to do at work when they try to spin how this happened to their little Pannell.
yes, you are so right. I am so nervous.. what will my boss and colleagues think if a 2025 team beats my sons team. It would be the ultimate humiliation. I would have to resign, possibly move out of state. What a tool

We know how you spend your time at work, "my son is on the 2024 LIE A Team and I'm so proud of him". You better win. And based on all the other blowhards have to say here, you better win big.

The Blast will get absolutely trounced, plain and simple,bigger , faster, stronger,more talent and field IQ..
Their coach is an idiot for going A bracket,if he was following what the elite teams in the adjoining age group do, he'd put them grade up in B at best. and against town teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously, who is posting all of this BS - sounds like a bunch of 11 yos, I might be gracious with that assessment . . .!

Beat it...your the donkey glued to the page..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
leave the kids on the field. i'll meet you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Beat it...your the donkey glued to the page..

Thanks for making my point!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Many travel teams in 2024b bracket, who's the favorite there?
Would guess ESM, Millon, Express and Greenwich will make the playoff bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ESM is an A team. They have no business playing in a B bracket. Sounds like they are gunning for a t shirt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
leave the kids on the field. i'll meet you

Any time you want baby, come and get it. Any time at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team legacy home of the average

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2x Champs Today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard blast really proved they can play up! Ha ha!! If I was a parent on that team I would be furious. That was a complete waist of time for them and the teams they played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw 2024 express/Esm ship game. Just curious to know where is Esm from? Very agressive bunch of boys, many penalties thrown there way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eastport South Manor

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasn't Longboards mostly Taz kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasn't Longboards mostly Taz kids?

Longboard was 80% Taz. Express played them very well this week. Great games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw 2024 express/Esm ship game. Just curious to know where is Esm from? Very agressive bunch of boys, many penalties thrown there way.
The only thing that was aggressive about ESM in that champ game was their crazy mommies. Boy were they an annoying bunch. Guess they were expecting to win. And if you really saw the game it was clear who the aggressive team was and it wasn't ESM.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They had 5 TAZ kids. Please stop

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Impressive that a town team was even in a Championship game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz kids everywhere yesterday. ESM, Scrambled Eggs and basically the entire Longboard team that was handing out uniforms yesterday like they were candy. They wound take any kid that would help them win but at the end of the day Express were the Champs and the Longboaed coaches were left to recoup all of the uniforms they handed out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz kids everywhere yesterday. ESM, Scrambled Eggs and basically the entire Longboard team that was handing out uniforms yesterday like they were candy. They wound take any kid that would help them win but at the end of the day Express were the Champs and the Longboaed coaches were left to recoup all of the uniforms they handed out.
perfectly stated! I saw the same thing! But it was great competition and practice for fall ball. Just sad they were constantly adding kids as they finished playing for other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey people don't get your panties in a bunch apparently this happens all the time Taz brings in a kid from Connecticut for every game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
first it's the holdbacks complaint. Now complain about on age kids playing. As long as the kids are on age who cares what team they are on. They must be having fun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10 year old win at all costs? my kid played 5 games yesterday and was totally burnt! I can't imagine subjecting him to even more games. This is sure to all backfire.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
perfectly stated! I saw the same thing! But it was great competition and practice for fall ball. Just sad they were constantly adding kids as they finished playing for other teams.

Honestly as long as the kids are of age and are having fun does it matter how many teams they play on? It is the parent's job to worry about the chance the level of burn out. It happens at all levels south shore thunder 2023 and Strong island saints 2021 just to name a couple.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
first it's the holdbacks complaint. Now complain about on age kids playing. As long as the kids are on age who cares what team they are on. They must be having fun
complain? I believe it said it made for great competition. And guess what? It back fired! Express beat them and played with the same team from start to finish. They are the successful team developing their kids AND they won!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only thing that was aggressive about ESM in that champ game was their crazy mommies. Boy were they an annoying bunch. Guess they were expecting to win. And if you really saw the game it was clear who the aggressive team was and it wasn't ESM.

Omg....are you kidding??? It was the Expess mommies that wouldn't shut up. Just sayin...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
complain? I believe it said it made for great competition. And guess what? It back fired! Express beat them and played with the same team from start to finish. They are the successful team developing their kids AND they won!
nicely put! This team will be fun to watch this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express getting better each game and fun to watch. Watch out we are here to stay. You will see soon enough

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ESM=Trash. Worst lax parents\coaches out there. Has always been that way

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2024 won in both brackets, great job to them. Really unsure why there win is getting broadcasted, they should have won. One express team played a town team and the other a multi town town. The Express B team had some players helping them out from their other team, not cheating at all, they needed to fill roster spots. Express A won in a really exciting game that came down to last few seconds. Let express enjoy the W, they don't get too many when wp or taz are playing in same bracket.

Page 12 of 91 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard