BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 91 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That team is in for a rude awakening this weekend....
Then everyone will cry that the older kids beat up on them...silly.
if your gonna play up not knowing the competition play b or don't complain after

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Taz or Wolfpack. I see no real reason for them not be fairly successful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Ducking geese and express channy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
. Bet you there will be lots of Tazzie running around the A bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We get it. If you don't play for Taz or Wolfpack, you should quit playing lacrosse. Over and over again. We all got it!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We get it. If you don't play for Taz or Wolfpack, you should quit playing lacrosse. Over and over again. We all got it!!

So Taz and Wolfpack are both playing Blatant and guess what...WP are playing up and Taz is playing for a tee shirt. Unreal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes play up with kids the same age!

It's going to be hysterical when 2025 Blast wins this weekend! What will you all say then?

No shot against Tazboards or Express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's going to be hysterical when 2025 Blast wins this weekend! What will you all say then?

I beg to differ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So Taz and Wolfpack are both playing Blatant and guess what...WP are playing up and Taz is playing for a tee shirt. Unreal.

how do you know?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I beg to differ.

NOT a chance!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I get it, duck, duck, goose... really, the geese were o-fer last season and Express were less of a challenge. And how do you figure they are ducking 2025 Express by playing 2024 Express. Explain that to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I get it, duck, duck, goose... really, the geese were o-fer last season and Express were less of a challenge. And how do you figure they are ducking 2025 Express by playing 2024 Express. Explain that to me.

This is not last season. Teams change every year. Losing to an older club looks a lot better than losing to a club on grade level. It's a chump move. The team is not nearly good enough to be playing up. I hope the kids and parents enjoy spending a Saturday getting beat down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't have a problem with teams playing up, but play in the B division. We're already missing the two top teams in the division. Some people actually don't care about T-shirts and just want their son to play competitive lacrosse. Playing a team that's a year younger is not going to make our clubs any better. They're too small and theres going to be a lot of tears.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just saw that every A team in that organization is playing up. So according to you, every one is avoiding their year. These teams may get beat , but I admire people challenging themselves. Come springtime, when lax is in full swing, no football/soccer conflicts 3 or 4 times a week. All these teams will play each other several times. Worry about your own son chief. Wishing 9 year old kids to get beat down, that shows what type of person you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If every Org did this everyone would be playing grade based.
They have no idea how good the grade based talent is until they actually play a tournament there. So silly. Playing UP sounds flashy but a beat down playing up and a beat down on grade is still a beat down.
For all those PC people..... Beat down=a lopsided game where a team gets outplayed on both sides of the field.---- Zero development value.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just saw that every A team in that organization is playing up. So according to you, every one is avoiding their year. These teams may get beat , but I admire people challenging themselves. Come springtime, when lax is in full swing, no football/soccer conflicts 3 or 4 times a week. All these teams will play each other several times. Worry about your own son chief. Wishing 9 year old kids to get beat down, that shows what type of person you are.

At 10 years old I prefer my son playing against kids his own age. I wouldn't want him playing up nor do I want him playing kids younger than him. Here is a big difference in size at this age. Just play your age so everyone gets good practice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one is wishing for 9 year olds to get beat down; however, teams play tournaments to win. Size and strength are competitive advantages that can and should be used in the game of lacrosse. How is it helping a team playing at grade level if they can't play as hard as they have been taught to play because their opponent is tiny? Also, they are not as good a team as the older teams from that organization. The don't compare to WP last year or Bandits two years ago. There is no comparison. Play B divisions. Leave A divisions to teams that play A level lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If anyone here thinks the Blast or Geese can even compete with the Taz\WP at a tournament you should leave the sport now because you are as clueless as they come. Not only would there be a 15 goal difference but they would get hurt physically. I've seen all 4 teams play and its not even close. You have all lost your minds. You don't know how good these 2024 teams are until you play against them. Speed and IQ are light years ahead. I've watched Blast\Geese kids run away from a ball instead of getting hit. This is not something you see on Taz \WP even during last years season. Stay on age until you are ready or watch your kids come off the field stunned by what just happened to them. Unnecessary across the board

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If anyone here thinks the Blast or Geese can even compete with the Taz\WP at a tournament you should leave the sport now because you are as clueless as they come. Not only would there be a 15 goal difference but they would get hurt physically. I've seen all 4 teams play and its not even close. You have all lost your minds. You don't know how good these 2024 teams are until you play against them. Speed and IQ are light years ahead. I've watched Blast\Geese kids run away from a ball instead of getting hit. This is not something you see on Taz \WP even during last years season. Stay on age until you are ready or watch your kids come off the field stunned by what just happened to them. Unnecessary across the board

I agree. But they are afraid to play Geese. Sound familiar? Didn't this happen with the pack last year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

pretty simple. you lose to 2024 express and easy excuses. You lose to 2025 express and clear you're not as good as you thought.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playing up makes a lot of sense if you look outside the microcosm of Long Island lacrosse. When you take a LI team down to Maryland, every kid is bigger than them. Just a fact and Im not going to bother speculating as to why that is.

Regardless, when the kids play against bigger kids they have to use skills they may not need against kids their own age. Simply put - move the ball or get crushed. It is a good way to see what breaks on your team when faced with kids who are physically more powerful than yours. It is a smart move.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

how do you know?
Call Blatant if you have a team registered. They will be happy to tell you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playing up makes a lot of sense if you look outside the microcosm of Long Island lacrosse. When you take a LI team down to Maryland, every kid is bigger than them. Just a fact and Im not going to bother speculating as to why that is.

Regardless, when the kids play against bigger kids they have to use skills they may not need against kids their own age. Simply put - move the ball or get crushed. It is a good way to see what breaks on your team when faced with kids who are physically more powerful than yours. It is a smart move.

It makes no sense if you look outside the microcosm of Maryland. If you get beat up bu big kids on LI or Md, you're still getting beat up by big kids. And, to your argument, if size was the only concern, then move to the B divisions so that you're not wasting the time of the A division teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly! Do you think 5th graders WANT to play 4th graders who think they are all that? I hope Blast gets their a$$ kicked. Stay in your own year A bracket. You have good competition in this tournament. You deserve an A$$ wiping if you play up.

It makes no sense if you look outside the microcosm of Maryland. If you get beat up bu big kids on LI or Md, you're still getting beat up by big kids. And, to your argument, if size was the only concern, then move to the B divisions so that you're not wasting the time of the A division teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its a no win situation for them...

and you all know 2025 Express A is not getting ducked under any circumstances. Those folks who think that can quack IF they ever beat the Geese. After that then they have earned a shot at the Blast. Saying that Blast is avoiding them is just foolish.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you people talking about 4th graders ? Ducking ? Are u serious ? And I thought the 2022 parents were crazy. I wonder if the 4th graders have a forum to trash talk. I mean they are the ones playing here right ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go back to the 2025 thread. No one cares. Deadbeats

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and you all know 2025 Express A is not getting ducked under any circumstances. Those folks who think that can quack IF they ever beat the Geese. After that then they have earned a shot at the Blast. Saying that Blast is avoiding them is just foolish.
I have never been so embarrassed for a human being as I am for you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blast won 5-3 last year vs Express...you are acting like Blast are so much better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blast won 5-3 last year vs Express...you are acting like Blast are so much better.

Exactly why they won't play them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express, at any grade level, is a joke. Go back to your own thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2025 team is made up of Manahassett kids that beat Blast last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2022 is Express A is the best team in the country. 2023 Express A is top 5 or 6.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

5 - 3? Really? Was at that game, playing next and it was about 8 or 9 to 3 and the dope entering the scores put in a 5. Don't pin your hopes to that dream.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2025 team is made up of Manahassett kids that beat Blast last year

that may be so, but the best ones are not with them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 A just lost 10-1.

2022 is Express A is the best team in the country. 2023 Express A is top 5 or 6.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2024 A just lost 10-1.

So what you meant was 2022 Express is not good. Will they beat 2025 Blast though?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All these so called 2024 A teams had better soundly beat the 2025 team, thats all I can say. If they lose, the mommies and daddies will all have lots of explaining to do at work when they try to spin how this happened to their little Pannell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All these so called 2024 A teams had better soundly beat the 2025 team, thats all I can say. If they lose, the mommies and daddies will all have lots of explaining to do at work when they try to spin how this happened to their little Pannell.
yes, you are so right. I am so nervous.. what will my boss and colleagues think if a 2025 team beats my sons team. It would be the ultimate humiliation. I would have to resign, possibly move out of state. What a tool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Trust me, there is nothing to worry about. That team is far from what Wolfpack was last year. They would struggle in the B division. They're an average team that plays in a below average grade with no dominant teams.

Page 11 of 91 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard