BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 102 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is channy not coaching the 2nd team? What team is hedstrom?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lol they just change the games in Monday. Tornados not
Playing warriors anymore and they moved the outlaws game to last. God forbid you lost the first game against outlaws then lose to warriors and start 0-2. Tornados now playing express b and c team in first two games then outlaws. If you improved so much why duck the teams. Play outlaws south shore and warriors. Weak, very weak.

They were never playing the Warriors. The teams they are playing never changed, just the ordering. They obvious want to see a Tornados vs Warrior final. Every club does the same thing by trying to position 2 best team in the finals.

Chicken sh*** with big mouths. What are you afraid of if you're that good?

Playing warriors anymore and they moved the outlaws game to last. God forbid you lost the first game against outlaws then lose to warriors and start 0-2. Tornados now playing express b and c team in first two games then outlaws. If you improved so much why duck the teams. Play outlaws south shore and warriors. Weak, very weak.

They were never playing the Warriors. The teams they are playing never changed, just the ordering. They obvious want to see a Tornados vs Warrior final. Every club does the same thing by trying to position 2 best team in the finals.

You really are a moron. You're a [lacrosse] stirrer. Let me try and explain how every tournament does the seeding

6 total teams, 4 good teams and 2 not so good teams in 2 brackets, 2 good teams and1 not so good team in each division. Outlaws Select Is their top team and Tornados are their top team, so they are in the same bracket. Warriors are not their top team and SST is similiar so they are in the same bracket. Never wouod a tournament seed all 4 teams in the same bracket. The teams are properly placed. Could you argue that any one of the 4 be swapped, sure but it really doesn't matter. If you are a top 4 team, you need to beat another top 4 to make it to the finals. Stop causing trouble.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
south shore thunder wins the tournament.they have 4 express A players and always bring older kids with them.

They have been know to stack the roster with kids from other travel clubs, so it's possible. But then again, who gives a crap. The season starts in June. Until then it's all just practices and scrimmages.

They will again this tournament. You wait and see. It's getting harder for people not to notice any longer. Lacrosse world gets smaller at this age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really are a moron. You're a [lacrosse] stirrer. Let me try and explain how every tournament does the seeding

6 total teams, 4 good teams and 2 not so good teams in 2 brackets, 2 good teams and1 not so good team in each division. Outlaws Select Is their top team and Tornados are their top team, so they are in the same bracket. Warriors are not their top team and SST is similiar so they are in the same bracket. Never wouod a tournament seed all 4 teams in the same bracket. The teams are properly placed. Could you argue that any one of the 4 be swapped, sure but it really doesn't matter. If you are a top 4 team, you need to beat another top 4 to make it to the finals. Stop causing trouble.

There is only one bracket. So this entire response is nonsense. What makes tornados a top team. That's why you play and make your games easy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't matter anyway. Tornados are now a top 3 team. You'll be very surprised tomorrow.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tornado's will win because BM is the coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't matter anyway. Tornados are now a top 3 team. You'll be very surprised tomorrow.

Hope so for your sake!!! It's going to be awfully hard to pull your head out of your ***

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hope so for your sake!!! It's going to be awfully hard to pull your head out of your ***

I've got us firing on all cylinders. It's going to be a Tornado out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tornado's will win because BM is the coach.

Someone just trying to stir it up. The coaches worked great together the other day during our scrimmage. I didn't see any ego's having to take control or head coach the team. I think we are going to have great season with the 3 coaches we have regardless of the outcome on Monday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is neither a Tornado Parent or Coach posting this. I''m a Parent and the Truth is, we are better than last year. How much better? Who knows and who cares. All we want as Parents is for our kids to play hard and try their best and by the looks of it, our coaches having them doing that.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tornados still a B team playing B teams. They can't play on the same field as A teams. They will not be within 10 goals of Bandits, Igloo or HB's when they play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll bite. Who did u scrimmage

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tornados still a B team playing B teams. They can't play on the same field as A teams. They will not be within 10 goals of Bandits, Igloo or HB's when they play.

I love when a HB parent puts them at the same level as the Bandits. You never ever got close. Stop making yourselves better than you really are, a B + team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Duke, lost by a goal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A 4-3 loss this past summer is pretty close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kids isn't even playing in today's tournament and I am curious to see the outcomes based on all the $hit talk! Hope tourney gets updated through the end. Good luck to all the boys playing today. Parents remember it is 6th grade fall ball. Relax!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tornados lose at all yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kids isn't even playing in today's tournament and I am curious to see the outcomes based on all the $hit talk! Hope tourney gets updated through the end. Good luck to all the boys playing today. Parents remember it is 6th grade fall ball. Relax!

That's right Outlaws, Tornados are here to win! As far as Express... I guess you miss great coaching!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3-0 There going into the finals against the Warriors

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No wonder BM is smiling all day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Should be a good game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's right Outlaws, Tornados are here to win! As far as Express... I guess you miss great coaching!!

What is this even supposed to mean?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Should be a good game.

Warriors win 13-3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Should be a good game.

Thank god it was a close game....lol

Warriors win 13-3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Duke, lost by a goal.

a 2024 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Should be a good game.

Warriors win 13-3.

We would have won on any other day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Should be a good game.

Warriors win 13-3.

why not today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did that sweep go today BM not good I hear. practoce 7 days a week is coming parents get ready for crazy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Should be a good game.

Warriors win 13-3.

That game was insanely lopsided. It was like one team was playing 2 men up. I'm not sure the Tornados team is ready for prime time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did that sweep go today BM not good I hear. practoce 7 days a week is coming parents get ready for crazy.

We'll be back. Starting serious practices shortly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least they looked good against Express White!

LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL

You realize you are ridiculing children, right? So many of you on here are ridiculous and nothing more than common bullies. It's easy to express your ludicrous opinions and make your snide remarks from behind the protection of your computer screen and anonymity. It's sad that so many of you feel the need to put down these teams and the kids that play on them. Not all kids are good enough, or even want, to play on a top A team. Does that mean they shouldn't play? Why can't we let the kids play and keep the nasty, snide comments to ourselves? Is it really that hard to do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL

You realize you are ridiculing children, right? So many of you on here are ridiculous and nothing more than common bullies. It's easy to express your ludicrous opinions and make your snide remarks from behind the protection of your computer screen and anonymity. It's sad that so many of you feel the need to put down these teams and the kids that play on them. Not all kids are good enough, or even want, to play on a top A team. Does that mean they shouldn't play? Why can't we let the kids play and keep the nasty, snide comments to ourselves? Is it really that hard to do?

You're right, mom; however, I think much of this is a response to a Tornado parent/coach saying that they would not be challenged by any of the teams today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL

I get it. Your frustration should be with MC. The White team is a money grab. He held a tryout and took everyone. No skill evaluation needed. I feel bad for those kids. Can't be fun to get blown out every game. I feel bad for that goalie. Can't be good for his confidence. I get not everyone is good enought to be on a B or A team. U til they make a C bracket then they should have C teams. Or mix up the talent so they at least have a few kids who can score. What is even worse is a few of the parents on that White team. That one guy screams like a nut. If he doesn't have more than 1 kid on the team then he is yelling like that at other people's kids. I wouldn't pay $2800 to have my kid get pummeled every game. Did they cut scoring off at 11 today. Seems odd all the teams scored 11 against them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You shouldn't feel bad for that goalie... he did a great job and his confidence shouldn't be down! He had some amazing saves and the score could have been a lot worse. A lot of kids playing for the first time together.
There were cuts from the tryouts, some kids that didn't make the express white team or other express team playing on other teams... so how is it a money grab if they were cut?
As far as yelling parents, tune them out if you dont like it...and why do you care so much if your not on that team??!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You shouldn't feel bad for that goalie... he did a great job and his confidence shouldn't be down! He had some amazing saves and the score could have been a lot worse. A lot of kids playing for the first time together.
There were cuts from the tryouts, some kids that didn't make the express white team or other express team playing on other teams... so how is it a money grab if they were cut?
As far as yelling parents, tune them out if you dont like it...and why do you care so much if your not on that team??!

Shove it lady.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No problem with Express B coaching or how the boys played, however carrying 28 is just too many...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's stop the negativity and talk about that warrior team. They have some new players and together with a solid core from last year may be able to play with the elite LI teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hate to burst your bubble but 95% of the team were returns from last year. The score could have been worse??? Losing by 11 is ridiculous and I know they were told to stop scoring. It isn't the goalies fault. He just bears the brunt of it. Hard for a goalie to feel positive about losses like that. My older son is a goalie and he puts a lot of blame for losses on himself. As for why I care about disgusting screaming parents....It is unnecessary. I wouldn't let him yell at my kid like that. As a parent from one of the opposing teams I wanted to tell the guy to shut up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's stop the negativity and talk about that warrior team. They have some new players and together with a solid core from last year may be able to play with the elite LI teams.

Everyone always poo poos on them but they are a good team. Just goes out and does their thing.

Page 25 of 102 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard