BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 56 of 111 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 110 111
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a question, why getting hostile? The question is about the alumni base at the public's as compared to Chaminade, never said it was non existent asked about it.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It was a question, why getting hostile? The question is about the alumni base at the public's as compared to Chaminade, never said it was non existent asked about it.

U took that as hostility little sensitive ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Tel me the schools equal with Chaminade. No sarcasm, asking if there is a school in Nassau or Suffolk that compares academically, athletically and alumni strength with Chaminade.

Garden City
Manhasset
RVC
Jericho
Cold Spring Harbor

JERICHO IS A SPORTS JUGGERNAUT!!!

Jericho Soccer was 2011, 2012 and 2013 state champions. And compete in many other sports besides lacrosse. 27th best academic HS in country. Not a lacrosse school, but certainly checks a lot of other boxes. With your theory, Chaminade can not be a "SPORTS JUGGERNAUT" because their varsity football team won .............ZERO ....count them .....zero games last year?

Chaminade played in a football championship game in 2013. Cham won a football championship in 2012. When was the last time Jericho appeared in a football championship game? When was the last time Jericho won championships in basketball, hockey, wrestling or baseball? C'mon, don't compare Jericho athletics to Chaminade athletics just because Chaminade's football team has fallen on tough times. Stop. Great academic school -- leave it at that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Tel me the schools equal with Chaminade. No sarcasm, asking if there is a school in Nassau or Suffolk that compares academically, athletically and alumni strength with Chaminade.

Garden City
Manhasset
RVC
Jericho
Cold Spring Harbor

JERICHO IS A SPORTS JUGGERNAUT!!!

Jericho Soccer was 2011, 2012 and 2013 state champions. And compete in many other sports besides lacrosse. 27th best academic HS in country. Not a lacrosse school, but certainly checks a lot of other boxes. With your theory, Chaminade can not be a "SPORTS JUGGERNAUT" because their varsity football team won .............ZERO ....count them .....zero games last year?

Chaminade played in a football championship game in 2013. Cham won a football championship in 2012. When was the last time Jericho appeared in a football championship game? When was the last time Jericho won championships in basketball, hockey, wrestling or baseball? C'mon, don't compare Jericho athletics to Chaminade athletics just because Chaminade's football team has fallen on tough times. Stop. Great academic school -- leave it at that.

You mean the fake catholic school championships ??

The point wasn't comparing the two football programs. Obviously you went to. Either school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The football championship is legit. the football team plays a very difficult schedule and earns the championship if and when it wins.
you seem to be confusing this with the lax "championship" . I agree with the skeptical view. beating st.ants in playoff game , then declaring team state champs is a bit overboard ...but that's not the kids...its the mommy and daddy.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The football championship is legit. the football team plays a very difficult schedule and earns the championship if and when it wins.
you seem to be confusing this with the lax "championship" . I agree with the skeptical view. beating st.ants in playoff game , then declaring team state champs is a bit overboard ...but that's not the kids...its the mommy and daddy.

And the school!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again, nobody with a clue from either Chaminade or St. Anthony's ever claims to be state champions in lacrosse. The CHSAA title is bragging rights enough.

And the whole "two team league" was put in place because other CHSAA schools wanted to brag about being champions of something, so they removed C and SA from the mix.

And Catholic league football is by far the strongest football played in New [lacrosse].

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
everyone will have to take your word for that. I guess you have researched strength of schedule, records, etc. for football in NY state. the "by far" evaluation is really convincing. that certainly settles it.
thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes they do absolutely Clueless or full of it... alumni and parents both actually claim that they are state champs ,or back to back state champs. be honest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
everyone will have to take your word for that. I guess you have researched strength of schedule, records, etc. for football in NY state. the "by far" evaluation is really convincing. that certainly settles it.
thanks

Guess you don't know too much about high school football then.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes they do absolutely Clueless or full of it... alumni and parents both actually claim that they are state champs ,or back to back state champs. be honest.

Well then they are clueless and likely didn't play lacrosse growing up.

No coaches/players/alums should ever refer to either Chaminade or St. A's as state champs of anything unless they're someday allowed into the real tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again, nobody with a clue from either Chaminade or St. Anthony's ever claims to be state champions in lacrosse. The CHSAA title is bragging rights enough.

And the whole "two team league" was put in place because other CHSAA schools wanted to brag about being champions of something, so they removed C and SA from the mix.

And Catholic league football is by far the strongest football played in New [lacrosse].

Chaminade is 99 in NY and 4379 nationally. Maxprep has on line. Not real impressive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
99 may not be "real impressive" but where do these other teams fall on the Max preps list. The Jericho Team etc

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chaminade is 99 in NY and 4379 nationally. Maxprep has on line. Not real impressive.

I never claimed Chaminade had a good football team.

I was talking about CHSAA football (including the city schools), not Chaminade football. Though Chaminade did have a good run a few years ago.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks

Head to the Stepinac St. Anthony's game Friday night and if you still think Catholic Football isn't head and shoulders above then I will gladly check you into a mental hospital after the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks

You don't have to take my word on it. And they take that all in to account. It's a web site. Get on the internet and check it out for yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks

Head to the Stepinac St. Anthony's game Friday night and if you still think Catholic Football isn't head and shoulders above then I will gladly check you into a mental hospital after the game.

Have fun at the game!! Look at the facts and numbers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks

head upstate to syracuse watch a football game there head and shoulders above catholic league

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks

capital district as well start with shenendehowah

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
guys Long Island is Lacrosse country not football country.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by America's Game

i agree 100 percent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys we should not be talking Football on the Chaminade site. the best LI football will be Floyd vs Longwood this weekend (sorry lindy the run will be over once you get to them). WI and Bellport you are in a different league for a reason. Pequa not a bad team just not the same, but that is why they play the games.

As far as LI football and St A's just look they lost to Delbarton who got smoked by a real Football School Bosco. who lost to other reall football schools. Sorry capital region your not that good either. Shen you have always been great at football with 3000 kids why wouldnt you be ever heard of Sachem in the 80's. Imagine if Sachem, the Hills, or the Smithtowns were one high school. please

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys we should not be talking Football on the Chaminade site. the best LI football will be Floyd vs Longwood this weekend (sorry lindy the run will be over once you get to them). WI and Bellport you are in a different league for a reason. Pequa not a bad team just not the same, but that is why they play the games.

As far as LI football and St A's just look they lost to Delbarton who got smoked by a real Football School Bosco. who lost to other reall football schools. Sorry capital region your not that good either. Shen you have always been great at football with 3000 kids why wouldnt you be ever heard of Sachem in the 80's. Imagine if Sachem, the Hills, or the Smithtowns were one high school. please

lindy will beat long wood and upstate football is better than anything long island produces. and farmingdale beats whomever in suffolk conference

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
G.C. would wreck Chaminade in football and win most years in lacrosse. that's without drawing from all over the tri state area for students and athletes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lindy will beat long wood and upstate football is better than anything long island produces. and farmingdale beats whomever in suffolk conference

i knew that Daler nation would want their say sorry i left you off by accident. Lindy try getting by WM first

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While I think GC has exceptional talent in athletics, I don't think they would wreck Chaminade in either football or lacrosse. A good game in both but I think Chaminade would beat them in football and GC would edge them in lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade will destroy GC in lacrosse this year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks

head upstate to syracuse watch a football game there head and shoulders above catholic league

Facts = Truth....

2015 NYSSWA football rankings A- Division (Final)

3 NYCHSFL teams ranked in the top 30.

Stepinac (NYCHSFL) and Aquinas (Rochester) Tied for #1

7 LI public school teams were ranked in the top 30

2014 NYSSWA football rankings A- Division (Final)

3 NYCHSFL teams ranked in the top 30.

Stepinac & Iona (both NYCHSFL) were 2 & 4 in the rankings.

3 LI public school teams were ranked in the top 30

2013 NYSSWA football rankings A- Division (Final)

2 NYCHSFL teams ranked in the top 30. St. Ants. #3 & Chaminade #13

8 LI public school teams were ranked in the top 30

2012 NYSSWA football rankings A- Division (Final)

4 NYCHSFL teams ranked in the top 30.9 (3 in top 10)

Chaminade #5 in state won the NYCHSFL Title

8 LI public school teams were ranked in the top 30

Catholic HS Football is simply one of the most competitive leagues in the state.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
competitive .... that's fine, its a good league. maybe one of the best. the mom or dad who declares the league as head and shoulders best league in the state etc. is just an embarrassment to the Chaminade community. its not needed .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade will destroy GC in lacrosse this year

Sure. Like they destroyed Manhasset and ward mellville last year ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
competitive .... that's fine, its a good league. maybe one of the best. the mom or dad who declares the league as head and shoulders best league in the state etc. is just an embarrassment to the Chaminade community. its not needed .

I'm not a parent, but I do stand by my comment that Catholic league football is (in general) far stronger than any other football played on Long Island. That doesn't mean that Chaminade has a very good football team, nor does it mean that every single Catholic team would beat up on every single LI public school every year.

But St. Anthony's very often does have a very good team, as do a few other city / metro schools.

(None of these teams would compete with the big New Jersey Catholics, though. Even during a great year for St. Anthony's they'd still likely lose to Don Bosco, Bergen Catholic, etc.)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

i agree 100 percent

FLID Country

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As much as it pains me Li is Lax country not football country... but athletes are athletes.

Football - No NY or NJ teams in the top 100 in the nations
Lacrosse - close to 50% of the list

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Chaminade will be playing McDonogh (MIAA) this coming year. Pretty awesome.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

bam lindy 37-0 over longwood

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess holdbacks don't help win football games Chammy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

i agree 100 percent

FLID Country

Lol, I know what you do for a living.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess holdbacks don't help win football games Chammy

plenty of holdbacks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Freshman QB is 16. And 1 freshman hoop player repeated 8th grade at LWA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And got a lax ride to MD

Like Reply Quote
Page 56 of 111 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 110 111
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled