BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,872
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 269 of 269 1 2 267 268 269
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the problem wth daddy coaches they cannot be objective and play best kids. it's all about little Timmy being a four year starter and making plays around their son so they have high stats for the newspaper.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Huge difference here....When you are in a public school district you don't sign up for parent coach that coaches varsity age players on a club team that also play on the varsity team HUGE conflict of interest there I heard MHS had an issue with prior coach with this situation they got rid of him irony the next MHS AD went on to hire a parent coach this season who coaches varsity age players on a club team that play for MHS varsity . Club coaches are paid by lacrosse clubs to coach which makes this even more questionable... Catholics/Privates you have a choice for your son/daughter to attend or not and put up with the politics there but now its invading the public schools its very alarming and unethical
MHS isn't the only coach who coaches/owns a club team and coaches varsity. Look a little further East.

I think you are missing one important point. The reason why dad coaches are starting to creep into high school ball is because guess what…….no one wants the job. These positions have become year round commitments. So who wants to work all year round (including summer) for 8-10k? Then add in the psycho parents emailing the AD and Superintendent complaining about the coach when their kid doesn’t play. When we asked our AD about the hiring of a dad coach he simply said…..he’s the only one who applied. If you don’t like a dad coach then go get me a qualified name. Oh and that 10k is also taxed. After it’s all said and done the coach probably makes 10 cents an hour. I’m not defending it but who is going to take that job if you don’t have your kid on the team ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the problem wth daddy coaches they cannot be objective and play best kids. it's all about little Timmy being a four year starter and making plays around their son so they have high stats for the newspaper.

Kind of odd how college coaches all want coaches kids on their rosters huh? Wonder why that is? Perhaps they are smart and motivated, unlike the spoiled helicopter kids who need their non coach daddy to complain for them on anonymous web sites!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So true. So shameless. And they are so clueless that they actually think they are respected.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correction SJB is 14-2. The kids lost to HHH early in the season and were pissed because they “should have beat them.”

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So true. So shameless. And they are so clueless that they actually think they are respected.

Yeah they’re terrible coaches, how many times did the Pequa and GC coach win championships?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Correction SJB is 14-2. The kids lost to HHH early in the season and were pissed because they “should have beat them.”

Doubt the kids cared about a scrimmage. And Suffolks top scorer didn’t play so who cares. Well some adults do I suppose. lol.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Current coaches on mhs zero championships…. Lost in semis last 2 years and watching them play good teams like Dalers. GC CSH BBP Southside … They will lose in semis this year as well program is weak right now

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ward Melville & HHH great game today. Went back and forth all game. Could've went either way. 2 solid teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to South Side winning the Super Conference.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Current coaches on mhs zero championships…. Lost in semis last 2 years and watching them play good teams like Dalers. GC CSH BBP Southside … They will lose in semis this year as well program is weak right now

This is a joke comment right? Dalers a good team? They are pathetic?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When do they get their trophy? Oh yeah, there isn’t one?Thanks Cyclone mom. Didn’t they get crushed by Wantagh?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah they’re terrible coaches, how many times did the Pequa and GC coach win championships?

Every situation is different. At my son’s school it will be interesting to see if the coach moves on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doubt the kids cared about a scrimmage. And Suffolks top scorer didn’t play so who cares. Well some adults do I suppose. lol.

Suffolks top scorer is piling up points against weak competition. Shouldn't be scoring goals 13, 14 and 15 in a 16 - 5 game. Can you say hype machine?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every situation is different. At my son’s school it will be interesting to see if the coach moves on.

Regardless, the vast majority of college coaches are eager to recruit coaches kids. There is a reason for it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Suffolks top scorer is piling up points against weak competition. Shouldn't be scoring goals 13, 14 and 15 in a 16 - 5 game. Can you say hype machine?

It’s only a problem if you’re on the losing end of it. Get better and it will stop. Or give up the sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When do they get their trophy? Oh yeah, there isn’t one?Thanks Cyclone mom. Didn’t they get crushed by Wantagh?

Not from Rvc but my kid knows that group. Its well deserved. They have played and stuck together since 3rd grade. The conference is a gauntlet of some of the best LI teams night after night.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can easily look up any players stats. He has not scored that many goals in any game. He scored 5 against Ward Melville. I don't consider that weak competition. He's the #10 ranked player in the country. It sound like you have a bone to pick or jealous of a HS Junior. I have no affiliation to that school but it's ridiculous to come to an anonymous forum and say something so ignorant.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can easily look up any players stats. He has not scored that many goals in any game. He scored 5 against Ward Melville. I don't consider that weak competition. He's the #10 ranked player in the country. It sound like you have a bone to pick or jealous of a HS Junior. I have no affiliation to that school but it's ridiculous to come to an anonymous forum and say something so ignorant.

Look at his winter league stats, against the top team on LI he had 1 goal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not from Rvc but my kid knows that group. Its well deserved. They have played and stuck together since 3rd grade. The conference is a gauntlet of some of the best LI teams night after night.

How are they any different from every other successful town team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No weird lineups or daddy ball at Schommy’s SJB. In fact, he coaches to win—does not matter if commits play if there’s better kids. At 13-2 with a 9-8 (OT) win over Sr. Dominic’s SJB is killing it! Schommy holds the kids accountable and makes great adjustments in games and between games.

Okay…that’s an interesting take.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is a great player but realty needs to set in, compared to the #2 player in the grade and the #1 midfielder that plays a national schedule vs real competition.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #438808 Yesterday at 08:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look at his winter league stats, against the top team on LI he had 1 goal.

Hahah. Guy looking up winter league stats. You're right the kid is probably terrible. He probably put up 10 on your kids team. 3 of the 4 top goal scorers in the county play on that team. They're probably all terrible. #1 team in the county as of right now. The team is probably terrible though. You make no sense.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #438822 Yesterday at 09:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just looked up his stats on LILJ. He hasn't scored more than 8 in a game. But thanks for showing us that you're insecure without saying it.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #438824 Yesterday at 09:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whose the #1 team in the County right now?

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #438842 Yesterday at 10:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

According to section XI website it is HHH. I'm sure Northport will have something to say about that tomorrow.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #438850 Yesterday at 10:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In Nassau it's South Side. In Suffolk it's Half Hollow Hills.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #438867 Yesterday at 11:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never thought I'd hear those two names pretty cool to see parity.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #438874 Yesterday at 12:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just looked up his stats on LILJ. He hasn't scored more than 8 in a game. But thanks for showing us that you're insecure without saying it.

Reading comprehension problem. I could care less about how good or not good this kid is but I just can’t pass on the opportunity to point out the type of people you debate on this site. What the person is saying is that kid scored goal number 13, goal number 14, and goal number 15. As in 3 goals out of 16 scored for his team.
Ok carry on with all of your nonsense now.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C #438876 Yesterday at 12:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you don't think that kid is a student offensive player you don't know anything about lacrosse. Go watch him in person.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #438915 Yesterday at 07:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Reading comprehension problem. I could care less about how good or not good this kid is but I just can’t pass on the opportunity to point out the type of people you debate on this site. What the person is saying is that kid scored goal number 13, goal number 14, and goal number 15. As in 3 goals out of 16 scored for his team.

Get over it. Very thin skin. You must've been on the receiving side of the loss.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #438916 Yesterday at 07:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You’re the same person answering his own posts.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #438917 Yesterday at 07:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you don't think that kid is a student offensive player you don't know anything about lacrosse. Go watch him in person.

The kid and the offense is impressive to watch. Coming from a parent in the bleachers during a game. Very good team. The defense and goalie are also very good but the offense was unstoppable against my sons team.

Like Reply Quote
Anonymous #438936 4 hours ago
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rvc has a ton of talent, but unfortunately for them 90% of them leave the town after middle school. They usually go to Chaminade. This group said they were going to stay together, and most of them did. Besides one blemish, they have been dominating and that is why that group is so special. Hopefully they can bring a state championship back to South Side and show that it's better to stay. Chaminades 2 best players are from Rockville Centre, and it is hard to imagine how good they would be if they stayed. This is the case with Rvc x Chaminade every year.

Like Reply Quote
Page 269 of 269 1 2 267 268 269
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard