BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,863
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Boys 2016 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Good try many played on their high school varsity teams as 8th graders...I admire the effort a hole

First, they were in 7th last year, secondly, the fact that some played varsity, does not relate to prior quote at all. ALSO, it says nothing good about their High School teams. The team is fantastic at their age level. TOPS. Leave it at that. If they do play up, they SHOULD confront an older team in any final championship. M uch negativity is still felt due to their "fleeing the final" this past summer. -Enjoy

It wasn't the Turles that fled, it was the fish.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good try many played on their high school varsity teams as 8th graders...I admire the effort a hole

First, they were in 7th last year, secondly, the fact that some played varsity, does not relate to prior quote at all. ALSO, it says nothing good about their High School teams. The team is fantastic at their age level. TOPS. Leave it at that. If they do play up, they SHOULD confront an older team in any final championship. M uch negativity is still felt due to their "fleeing the final" this past summer. -Enjoy

That's funny, the "fish" said they were ready to play. Even went as far as to say turtles came running over to MC to declare a co-championship. I guess each team had to tell the parents something to make them feel better with it. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's funny, the "fish" said they were ready to play. Even went as far as to say turtles came running over to MC to declare a co-championship. I guess each team had to tell the parents something to make them feel better with it. LOL

And what were the fish parents told? That there was only downside to playing so lets not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are the chances that the turtles and the fish meet in Florida next summer? I think the Turtles might have some kids who will be too old if they wait another year so they may have to go next summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Half the team SHOULD be competing in 2016 but instead masquerade as 2017. Boy do I wish we had rosters/birthdates. Wonder if they are paying the $2,400 or are they being "scholarshipped" in order to polish the express brand.

It is blatantly obvious you know nothing about this team.

Last edited by CageSage; . Reason: Language Violation
Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What are the chances that the turtles and the fish meet in Florida next summer? I think the Turtles might have some kids who will be too old if they wait another year so they may have to go next summer.

I think the fish have a chance of making it. I'm sure they made some changes so you'll have to wait and see how everything works out for them.

Turtles...not a chance. They are an excellent team for 2017 but as others have stated here before, they can't compete with the elite 2016 teams from LI and the surrounding area..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think the fish have a chance of making it. I'm sure they made some changes so you'll have to wait and see how everything works out for them.

Turtles...not a chance. They are an excellent team for 2017 but as others have stated here before, they can't compete with the elite 2016 teams from LI and the surrounding area..

Thanks for the in depth analysis on the Turtles. Remember to put one foot in front of the other when you walk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the in depth analysis on the Turtles. Remember to put one foot in front of the other when you walk.

We are anxiously waiting on yours.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are we talking about the 2017 Turtles. This is about 2016 not 2017. Plenty of 2016 gossip to talk about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son played against this team called Laxpro in a fall league. Looks like that teams unstoppable. Let alone they only had a couple substitutes on the sideline. Their goalie never saw the ball.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are we talking about the 2017 Turtles. This is about 2016 not 2017. Plenty of 2016 gossip to talk about.

Because turtles are just as good as 2016.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles fled. It does not make it true because you post it. Ever hear of Facebook?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Relax - Just about everything on here is opinion based and just for fun banter - including your posts. But its an interesting observation (opinion) that it seems like the Turtles are the closest competition for the 2016 Orange on the Island. Where's the depth in 2016?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LaxPro is a stacked team that is dominating any team they play. They will beat any team around.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are you kidding? Farmingdale Fall league? Jump down off the barstool and go home and get some rest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not even affiliated with them. Our coach talked to their coach. They are playing in the Dicks sporting goods tournament of champions in December. You put your team up against them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who ever is talking about the Lax Pro LI Team please stop. We put this Team together every fall to give the best players the best training and some game time in the off season. We are not here to beat up on or prove anything. Its about high level training for dedicated athletes . The Express, Outlaws, Team 91 all run excellent programs just let the boys play !
B.L. Team Lax Pro LI

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LaxPro is a fall team that starts out doing training with 30 or so players. They do not update some players when the Farmingedale Fall League comes around, therefore, bsaically "cutting them from the team. They start out the league with 20 players, but 5 to 8 do not show up. A lot of these kids are friends, so they know that kids were not being asked to play for the league. Oh, and the training sessions. There are about 10 of them run by Chanechuk. He charges $30 per player... for each session. There about 25 to 30 kids there a night during those sessions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They can not keep up with any TRUE A-Team. Why do you think they did not play 2016 Orange in the Maverik Tournament this year. They were, "Co-Champs".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Channachuk hasn't trained Laxpro at all this year. Your all so envious of mike and his money making through lacrosse. Why come on here bashing anyone? If your kid didn't get asked to stay. Try harder next year or better yet who cares. It's a fall team that is doing 3 tournaments. Then they all go back to whatever summer team their on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 Orange is a top team at this age group. Solid defense and high powered offense

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 Orange is a top team at this age group. Solid defense and high powered offense

How can you say that when they don't play any other LI teams or any of the top out of state teams? They are probably one of the top five but you have no basis for saying they are THE top team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure they will be in Maryland in November playing the top teams at this age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I played on 91 last year and one of my friends went to the terps team and he said they are very good and they are higher than Express A 2017 and there like turtles B but I am playin for true blue Blue or A and were looking pretty good

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are good town / HS teams at this age group ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Half the team SHOULD be competing in 2016 but instead masquerade as 2017. Boy do I wish we had rosters/birthdates. Wonder if they are paying the $2,400 or are they being "scholarshipped" in order to polish the express brand.

It is blatantly obvious you know nothing about this team.

Just check their birth dates. I guess it pays to hold little jimmy or johnny back!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a turtle parent but I am aware that a few of the boys are older. HOWEVER, they are ALL in the same grade regardless. Now, if anyone thinks that ALL teams don't have at least a few boys that are older, your are delusional. Every grade has kids that are a year older than others. My son happens to be younger for his grade. It definitely hurts his athleticism for his age. Obviously, I didn't think ahead when he was going to kindergarten!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How can you say that when they don't play any other LI teams or any of the top out of state teams? They are probably one of the top five but you have no basis for saying they are THE top team.

Please re-read. The person writes, " a top team". I know nothing of what you discuss, but a huge difference that makes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I played on 91 last year and one of my friends went to the terps team and he said they are very good and they are higher than Express A 2017 and there like turtles B but I am playin for true blue Blue or A and were looking pretty good

Young fella, these are ALL tight teams which you've mentioned. Enjoy the game, and practice hard. Study hard, as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They can not keep up with any TRUE A-Team. Why do you think they did not play 2016 Orange in the Maverik Tournament this year. They were, "Co-Champs".

Why do so many testosterone freaks feel so thrreatened by the simple, anonymous post that this team is "unstoppable". ...only a post.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do so many testosterone freaks feel so thrreatened by the simple, anonymous post that this team is "unstoppable". ...only a post.

Because come time for varsity the 2016 kids will be fetching water for the 2017 starters during timeouts. Bank on it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're right, that makes them much better people with even better parents. Isn't that your point?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because come time for varsity the 2016 kids will be fetching water for the 2017 starters during timeouts. Bank on it.

Spoken like a true "Lax Daddy" living through his son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love this stuff. Bring it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure they will be in Maryland in November playing the top teams at this age.

What tournaments will they be at?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you care?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you care?

91 will stay home and dream that they are good. Express and the outlaws will go to maryland and show that they are good. We went this road over the summer. 91 had many chances to play the express and chose not to. Express came to their coaches tournament and played up where was 91.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Worry about yourself and paying for chanenbucks new indoor pool

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you care?

Why the chip on your shoulder? Never mind...here's a question I'd rather have answered:

Will you move up to the Varsity bracket in your coaches tournament like you should, not play the kids with varsity experience and be in the JV bracket, or just simply ignore the rules of the tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do yourself a favor and read the Outliars. Excellent book. You're kidding yourself if you think johnny can compete on the d1 level with especially md kids who are kept back in addition to having an early school cutoff!

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard