BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 24 of 30 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 29 30
Re: Girls 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe some of the MD United girls will leave for Integrity thereby making its claim as a Top 10 team legitimate.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Maybe some of the MD United girls will leave for Integrity thereby making its claim as a Top 10 team legitimate.

Highly unlikely. The Florist has it's own issues. Plus who wants to spend all that money to travel to and win B and C tournaments??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Highly unlikely. The Florist has it's own issues. Plus who wants to spend all that money to travel to and win B and C tournaments??

As opposed to traveling to A tournaments and playing in the B division like Md United?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As opposed to traveling to A tournaments and playing in the B division like Md United?

It looks like Integrity does very well in the "A" bracket at the 2019 Green and 2020 age groups. Their 2020 team won the spring NGLL championship 7-5 over Heros Green, who beat M&D Black to get to the championship game. The 21's appear to be playing a few "A" teams and a few "B" teams this summer, which isn't a bad thing. My guess is that they have a plan. Visit their website and check out the directors resume'. It looks like she knows what to do and how to do it. By the way...I'm not an Integrity parent, just got curious and wanted to look intoi the Md United-Integrity debate. It's no contest, if you ask me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do college coaches only scout girls that play in the A division? If that's the case, by my rudimentary math skills, that roughly equates to maybe a 112 girls getting serious looks in a tourney (8 teams with 14 girls that dominate playing time) it would seem that there would be a need by colleges to fill a [lacrosse] of a lot more roster spots than that. Don't discount B tournaments or B brackets. Many of the teams I've seen this spring have kids just as talented as your M and D etc., just not from top to bottom.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do college coaches only scout girls that play in the A division? If that's the case, by my rudimentary math skills, that roughly equates to maybe a 112 girls getting serious looks in a tourney (8 teams with 14 girls that dominate playing time) it would seem that there would be a need by colleges to fill a [lacrosse] of a lot more roster spots than that. Don't discount B tournaments or B brackets. Many of the teams I've seen this spring have kids just as talented as your M and D etc., just not from top to bottom.

What are you using, common sense? That doesn't belong here. Please refrain from mentioning that kids on the B and C level have some talent and can and do play in college. Going forward, please act accordingly.....only A girls can play. Thank you, this has been a public service announcement from the screaming on the sidelines knuckleheads.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

check out where the alumni goes at each club and it's pretty clear where I would spend my money..

It looks like Integrity does very well in the "A" bracket at the 2019 Green and 2020 age groups. Their 2020 team won the spring NGLL championship 7-5 over Heros Green, who beat M&D Black to get to the championship game. The 21's appear to be playing a few "A" teams and a few "B" teams this summer, which isn't a bad thing. My guess is that they have a plan. Visit their website and check out the directors resume'. It looks like she knows what to do and how to do it. By the way...I'm not an Integrity parent, just got curious and wanted to look intoi the Md United-Integrity debate. It's no contest, if you ask me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

check out where the alumni goes at each club and it's pretty clear where I would spend my money..

I checked out the 2015 alumni listings for each club. Throw out Madison Carter and Caroline Steele. Both are NCAA All-American level talents. After that, it's even. By the way...both Caroline Steele and Madison Carter are listed as coaches for Integrity. I've seen them at tournaments coaching Integrity. Very cool, and interesting. Hhhmmm...I bet they know something we don't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like legacy will have another shot at YJ Skak this weekend. Anyone predicting a much closer game this time around?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like legacy will have another shot at YJ Skak this weekend. Anyone predicting a much closer game this time around?

No

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only if they are flying in the the girls from M&D Black?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would say yes they will do better. Couldn't really expect to to any worse. Not saying it would be a close game, just not a complete domination again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or Skywalkers, Hereos or Stars. Anyone one of those MD teams will give a good pounding to Skak these days.

Maybe beating up on Igloo and Express this weekend will be good for parent ego's and team morale.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ is a solid team, and Legacy as any team would, hopes to play well against them, but expectations are realistic, but hopeful. The team hopes to improve in areas that they struggled last time. And if you want to measure yourself this is a good team to do it against. Not to be overlooked is the other teams they play. Not much is known of the Igloo team, and no one is expecting them to roll over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJ is a solid team, and Legacy as any team would, hopes to play well against them, but expectations are realistic, but hopeful. The team hopes to improve in areas that they struggled last time. And if you want to measure yourself this is a good team to do it against. Not to be overlooked is the other teams they play. Not much is known of the Igloo team, and no one is expecting them to roll over.

That's an excellent answer. The real goal should be paying better each and every time the girls get to play ; both individually and as a team. Enjoy the weekend and best of luck

A YJ Parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the Legacy girls tryout for YJ. There are 2 that will probably playing for Skak next year. Keep an eye on who the top YJ girls are matched up agaisnt and you will know who they want.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the Legacy girls tryout for YJ. There are 2 that will probably playing for Skak next year. Keep an eye on who the top YJ girls are matched up agaisnt and you will know who they want.

Only one who's good enough, and the other's parents think she's good enough but needs stuck work.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's an excellent answer. The real goal should be paying better each and every time the girls get to play ; both individually and as a team. Enjoy the weekend and best of luck

A YJ Parent

To YJ parent, why wouldn't Skak want to play up in this weekends tournament? Not for anything but this team in particular is very quick to bash the so called B level tournaments other LI clubs attend and this tournament looks like a glorified PAL event. I recognize you have no say in what tourneys the director picks but this seems like a waste of time for a team of this level?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I checked out the 2015 alumni listings for each club. Throw out Madison Carter and Caroline Steele. Both are NCAA All-American level talents. After that, it's even. By the way...both Caroline Steele and Madison Carter are listed as coaches for Integrity. I've seen them at tournaments coaching Integrity. Very cool, and interesting. Hhhmmm...I bet they know something we don't.

Why would you just look at the one grad year? 2015 was two grad classes ago. Me thinks your kid was an Integrity 2015...hmm. that's why you pump up Integrity and trash the other club. Now I get it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only one who's good enough, and the other's parents think she's good enough but needs stuck work.

They are both coming over its already done. They want their size and speed plus stick work can be improved with practice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are both coming over its already done. They want their size and speed plus stick work can be improved with practice.

Ask the last girl who dropped a pass in a big game last year what happened to her playing time and what team she's on now. They thought the same about her. Like I said one girl has the speed and she's played HS ball already, the other ones parents are delusional. Not even the best at her position on her current team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ask the last girl who dropped a pass in a big game last year what happened to her playing time and what team she's on now. They thought the same about her. Like I said one girl has the speed and she's played HS ball already, the other ones parents are delusional. Not even the best at her position on her current team. [/quote]

So if you drop a ball on this team you are benched and even demoted? I guess that's one way to motivate 12 year olds...

Are parents actually happy on this team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know which is the LI Express "A" team, black or orange? Thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What positions do these girls play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"""""Game Changer - you have no idea and yes she is at the highest level in a variety of sports. Talent and athleticism...hold onto your hats..... This unknown is known by many in other sports that she competes in at the highest level."""""

Let me guess, your talking about this same player again? Are you a paid marketer or promoter? Or the delusional parent someone referred to? Or are these two different girls entirely?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A YJ Parent

To YJ parent, why wouldn't Skak want to play up in this weekends tournament? Not for anything but this team in particular is very quick to bash the so called B level tournaments other LI clubs attend and this tournament looks like a glorified PAL event. I recognize you have no say in what tourneys the director picks but this seems like a waste of time for a team of this level?

PAL event? This is probably the best LI tourney where actual LI teams play each other.
You are either a TE troll, who is in Mass playing NYLET, which any of these teams would win. TE would be lucky to go 1-2 in this PAL event. YJ Skak and Bert would thump you, as well as Igloo and [****], and you might squeeze past Express or Team [**], maybe. Even the Bandits would handle you.
Or your a TG troll who have been ducking YJ all year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]
PAL event? This is probably the best LI tourney where actual LI teams play each other.
You are either a TE troll, who is in Mass playing NYLET, which any of these teams would win. TE would be lucky to go 1-2 in this PAL event. YJ Skak and Bert would thump you, as well as Igloo and [****], and you might squeeze past Express or Team [**], maybe. Even the Bandits would handle you.
Or your a TG troll who have been ducking YJ all year.
[/quote]

Mighty Skak as finally sunk to a new low. Wait until the stress of the looming changes coming to this team sinks in and parents will be turning on each other and not worried about other clubs. Better bring home the ship today or those changes might happen sooner!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously you yellow jacket parents are real losers!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From a very reliable source...the word on the street is the director of MD United is starting a new club in Florida, possibly dumping the MD club. Since she is a business person ony, this is not a surprise. She stopped helping her girls get recruited after thec2015 class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From a very reliable source...the word on the street is the director of MD United is starting a new club in Florida, possibly dumping the MD club. Since she is a business person ony, this is not a surprise. She stopped helping her girls get recruited after thec2015 class.

Who cares?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Man, I shouldn't use my phone to post messages. And, I want to add that the club will be named Florida United. Duh...
BA is a hype machine with no substance. Makes promises she can't keep and black-balls girls who don't want to play at D1 schools.
If she dumps the Md United club, I wonder where all the parents of the girls who are always seeking the elusive greener pasture will go now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw Cobra Kai play today and I have to say they are not good. Very aggressive, in a non-athletic way, got at least two yellow cards, limited stick skills. One card was for a player talking back to the ref LOUDLY, and then when her coach asked her why she got the card she said, of course, "I don't know".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares?

Lots of delusional parents should care. Here in MD they think that the "director" of Md United really cares for their little Susie Superstar, when in fact, she couldn't care less about them. These delusional parents move their kid from one program or another to go to Md United, after taking the bait of the sell-job that BA gave them. Now,it looks like her total lack of concern for her players has reached a new level. And, by the way, this lack of concern for the players is not unique to her or the Maryland clubs. I know YJ's director's bad reputation reaches far and wide. We should all care.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares?

Lots of delusional parents should care. Here in MD they think that the "director" of Md United really cares for their little Susie Superstar, when in fact, she couldn't care less about them. These delusional parents move their kid from one program or another to go to Md United, after taking the bait of the sell-job that BA gave them. Now,it looks like her total lack of concern for her players has reached a new level. And, by the way, this lack of concern for the players is not unique to her or the Maryland clubs. I know YJ's director's bad reputation reaches far and wide. We should all care.

Wow that club was started two or three years ago, The government movers faster than your street, nice timely work!!!! Are you afraid of kids leaving the Florist? Kids can't keep the info off social media, now that is todays street!!! Are you trying to hurts someones team and scare everyone else??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares?

Wow that club was started two or three years ago, The government movers faster than your street, nice timely work!!!! Are you afraid of kids leaving the Florist? Kids can't keep the info off social media, now that is todays street!!! Are you trying to hurts someones team and scare everyone else??

Is LIExpress Black the B team or the C team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares?

Forgot the Florist lost her best 22's to M&D last year. They must be trying their best not to have a repeat of last year and all of their teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D came back from 2 goals down to beat Sky Walkers by a couple in the Club National chamampionship game in Boyds, MD. SW. 21 Blue had 2 field subs, M&D 10. Great game, SW just ran out of gas in the 2nd half. It's going to be fun watching these girls compete next year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did all M & D girls get playing time or was line rotating limited?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares?

Looking from the outside in...I'd say that Integrity has no reason to be worried about anything that has to do with Md United. The MULC horror stories are rampant, mostly from former players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D came back from 2 goals down to beat Sky Walkers by a couple in the Club National chamampionship game in Boyds, MD. SW. 21 Blue had 2 field subs, M&D 10. Great game, SW just ran out of gas in the 2nd half. It's going to be fun watching these girls compete next year

Sounds like a great game by two top teams but while you guys were duking it out in MD, Skak was mopping up the competition at the "best" LI tournament. There's no doubt after today which team reigns supreme on LI.

Page 24 of 30 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard