BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,877
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 60 of 73 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RVC Futures is a town team. Do any town teams play in the A bracket typically??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You seem to be an avid RVC follower...so If all the rvc boys are playing together this week,how should they do?And At least we keep the red cups just for the parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
RVC Futures is a town team. Do any town teams play in the A bracket typically??
Commack, ESM, & BBP usually do but those teams would never play major tourneys since half their teams are on top travel teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Garden City is a town team too, playing in B bracket. Whats your point. Was just commenting on the late start, and you idiots turn it in to this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Testie, testie. That's why I said futures not Express. Both have a great group of kids and parents. Although not all the kids from Rvc play on Futures and Express, but, let them play and have fun!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the Pack destroyed MadLax 14-4. Looks like their will be another rematch tomorrow with the Taz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why so much yelling and screaming with igloo coach? I've never seen a B team screaming so many plays. Boys look like robots. Bad ones.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the Pack destroyed MadLax 14-4. Looks like their will be another rematch tomorrow with the Taz
onlybif legacy beats mad lax 2x's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
is the pack back? we will see vs Taz today. looks like igloo should start to play in the B division to get some confidence, just saying

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why so much yelling and screaming with igloo coach? I've never seen a B team screaming so many plays. Boys look like robots. Bad ones.

That's his M-O. Tons of plays, tons of yelling, zero results

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just not true, he doesn't have the horses but he teaches them right and gives his all. My son was lucky to have played for him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just not true, he doesn't have the horses but he teaches them right and gives his all. My son was lucky to have played for him.

well he picked the horses so add poor evaluator to the list

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Bethesda 2024 Champs of 2024 NFL super series
@ Sachem and Summer Exposure in Annapolis.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BLC 2024 Blue defeated Team 91 MD today for the Summer Series Championship in Annapolis, MD. Madlax Capital Classic Tournament next weekend in Poolesville, MD. Will be a tough tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I will take this coaches yelling over the WP mom screaming - nails on a chalk board was hoping someone would shoot me - how can the WP parents take it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I will take this coaches yelling over the WP mom screaming - nails on a chalk board was hoping someone would shoot me - how can the WP parents take it?

wooooolf paaaaack. btw, size up on the velour bikini. you're officially not a medium

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that is funny. Wolfpackkkkkkkkkkkk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cheer should be changed to. ... Whhhiittee Trrraaasshhh!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know he doesn't get as many of the best kids in that age group. He takes what he gets and does a good job.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's hilarious ... I got one too.... maybe they could change it to..... JEEEEAAALLLOOOUUUSSS MUUUUCCCCHHHHH????? Sticks and stones baby! Congrats WP. Way to bring it home for Long Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's hilarious ... I got one too.... maybe they could change it to..... JEEEEAAALLLOOOUUUSSS MUUUUCCCCHHHHH????? Sticks and stones baby! Congrats WP. Way to bring it home for Long Island.

Congrats on keeping it on Long Island -- agree with that!! But. Clean up the sidelines...ALOT. Making comments to other kids on other teams. Wolllllllllllllllllfpackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Would think the organization would send a note. Great watching the team, but another classic example of class gone wrong in youth sports.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one makes comments to any players on any other team. That's all BS. Amazing how the WP bashing went away when they drop a couple of finals in tournaments, BUT now they win again and here comes the haters. The jealousy is so apparent you should be embarrassed of yourselves. Cheering is part of youth sports and just because your team gives you no reason to cheer or its frowned upon you should not be bashing others who do. If a parent wants to say something to their son on the field whether or not you agree with it, its none of your business. WP and Taz parents take a lot of heat because their sidelines are into the tournament, maybe we should just sit around with our pinkies in the air and cast judgment on everyone else. Judgmental snakes who talk and complain amongst themselves and say "we would never be like those people" are the most disgusting people there are. So keep showing up every weekend and think your personalities and lives are better than everyone else's, it looks like its working. If you are a MD team bashing LI teams well what can we say, sorry you lost a couple of age groups this weekend, but if your a LI team doing the bashing on other LI teams then you should really start looking into the kind of people you are and stop being so judgmental, I'm SURE we can dig into your conversations and find some nasty commentary that you all have been a part of, you just do it quietly while you sip your lattes, and point your fingers at "the bad guys" Great job Taz and WP on representing this weekend, both teams played great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was nice to see the Taz kids sitting in the field cheering for WP at th champ game. Maybe the kids are the ones that get it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was nice to see the Taz kids sitting in the field cheering for WP at th champ game. Maybe the kids are the ones that get it
All the LI kids should have been cheering for WP yesterday. The kids get it...the parents are the ones that like to hate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously NOT jealous - that voice was really unbearable and for 40 minutes straight and you are right she didn't say a single bad thing but it made the games terrible to watch for BOTH sides... WP Grandparents were cringing the whole time and embarrassed... I'm sure she's lovely but only if she can hear herself... it's unfortunate and it's always the same complaint about it.... NOT about the kids - NOT about WP as they are amazing to watch....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know when WP and Taz will get a rematch against BLC?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are all the LI 2024 teams up to this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully swimming, playing with their friends, eating ice cream, going to the beach. Being a 10 yr old kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lacrosse wise.. McGrath

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hopefully swimming, playing with their friends, eating ice cream, going to the beach. Being a 10 yr old kid.

Not mine. Mandatory ball wall 8 hours a day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not mine. Mandatory ball wall 8 hours a day.

That's it? Wimp!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how about riding a bike? can we get these kids to ride their damn bikes. put down the stick and push some pedals, it will make them a better player, trust me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how about riding a bike? can we get these kids to ride their damn bikes. put down the stick and push some pedals, it will make them a better player, trust me.

How about chase a chicken around the yard?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about chase a chicken around the yard?

With their stick in their hands of course.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lacrosse wise.. McGrath

Express tourney with tazz and outlaws. WP in New Jersey. Igloo probably learning the 10 new plays.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lacrosse wise.. McGrath

Express tourney with tazz and outlaws. WP in New Jersey. Igloo probably learning the 10 new plays.

They don't work

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
have you seen kids try to climb a fence these days? they can do it if you let them.. actually heard a parent say get off that fence if you get hurt you wont be able to play. My God what is this world coming to. Ride a bike, climb a fence and if you have a chicken chase it around the yard or have your dog fill in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen to that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You got that right and another Amen to that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Out of curiosity - how many teams have tournaments July 4th weekend? Shocked that my team does

Page 60 of 73 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard