BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 59 of 76 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by kjsdrums1
Great championship game at NSCLA between Outlaws and Roughriders ( yep Outlaws in Championship)
RR pulled it off in the final minute
Great game and great weekend of fun for the boys at Hershey

Fun 'B' level tournament.

Sounds like you have to take down the Outlaws to make yourself feel better. Can't stand the team improving can you.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]What's up with Smash and United not playing a championship game today at laxfest? Any reason given?

Why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's up with Smash and United not playing a championship game today at laxfest? Any reason given?

91 plays by its own rules. Disservice to the other teams in the tournament. Igloo and Madlax should have competed for the championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Battle of the Losers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No different than the crabs dad yelling hit the goalie in the elbows or the palm beach dad yelling pop the fo kids's arm out of the socket! Frustration gets the best of a lot of dads at tournaments.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easily said but when you watch these refs allowing vicious hits, slashes and pushes in the back its not easy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's up with Smash and United not playing a championship game today at laxfest? Any reason given?

91 plays by its own rules. Disservice to the other teams in the tournament. Igloo and Madlax should have competed for the championship.

91 wants them to stop the infighting before they merge them next year for the World Series according to the Red Solo Cup Brigade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Job Express North 2022 for winning the B division today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bring it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No different than the crabs dad yelling hit the goalie in the elbows or the palm beach dad yelling pop the fo kids's arm out of the socket! Frustration gets the best of a lot of dads at tournaments.

I did not hear that, but the difference is he actually screamed hit them hard repeatedly for 50 minutes.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well done, North. Represent with pride!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 wants them to stop the infighting before they merge them next year for the World Series according to the Red Solo Cup Brigade.

Disservice really ??? You can't be serious ?! Why should igloo And Madlax play for the championship when they lost to both 91 teams !!!!! You are clueless !!! That was a very classy move for an organization !!! And not a 88+3 parent either ...shows respect something you obviously are lacking!! Do you think igloo A would've played igloo B in the finals ? Nothing good comes out of playing each other ! donkey !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have no clue, JERKY. If a team enters a competition, then it does not have the right to pick and choose who to play. "Classy" my [lacrosse]. And yes, Igloo teams would have played. Any other club would have.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because if a team makes a decision not to play, then it forfeits. Sport101

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because if a team makes a decision not to play, then it forfeits. Sport101

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well done, North. Represent with pride!

Who?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Disservice really ??? You can't be serious ?! Why should igloo And Madlax play for the championship when they lost to both 91 teams !!!!! You are clueless !!! That was a very classy move for an organization !!! And not a 88+3 parent either ...shows respect something you obviously are lacking!! Do you think igloo A would've played igloo B in the finals ? Nothing good comes out of playing each other ! donkey !!!

They did the same thing last year. Pathetic really

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Job Express North 2022 for winning the B division today.

Congrats!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your an idiot. Igloo tied United and beat Madlax on Saturday. Smash lost to Madlax surprisingly this morning to drop to 4th seed for playoffs in order not to play United in semi's. Then call off final.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your an idiot. Igloo tied United and beat Madlax on Saturday. Smash lost to Madlax surprisingly this morning to drop to 4th seed for playoffs in order not to play United in semi's. Then call off final.

Your the idiot ! Not talking about what happened yesterday or earlier today ...
both 91 teams won in the semi finals why would the other teams play the championship game ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey sizzle chest your such a jerky

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually the fact that everyone is so concerned about it is what's pathetic ! Get a life people and start worrying about your own son !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So your saying Smash lost on purpose ? 12 year old boys lost on purpose ? Or an egotistical coach did too ? Really ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So your saying Smash lost on purpose ? 12 year old boys lost on purpose ? Or an egotistical coach did too ? Really ?

Yes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely not. The kids played hard and no coaching " blunders". Enough with the conspiracy. it's not as if they lost to a B team. 12 yrs old people. Kids start to even out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats what kids on team said afterwards. Tight game- lots of substitutions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So your interviewing 12 year old kids after a game. What are u Brent Mussberger asking Bird what happened ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I read this site now and again because my kid plays 2022 and I like to hear what is going on and what is being said. It seems very 'angry' for reasons I don't understand but there were two observations I would like to make from the Long Island Lax Festival.

The first is parity. A very good United team tied twice in pool play; they are well-coached and the goalie is the best I've seen. Superstars had some very strong / big players and represented very well. Prime Time played extremely strong and is moving in the right direction. Igloo did not lose in pool play but lost by 1 to Smash, which lost by 3 to Mad Lax, which lost by 4 to Igloo. Express was not there, unfortunately. As the kids get bigger and stronger, the talent will continue to improve and ALL teams should benefit.

The second was the officiating. Evidently there were many tournaments on Long Island over the weekend and not enough referees to go around, which really hurt the tournament in my view. Many games got out of hand because no calls were made and several kids had to be carted off the field. That is terrible and needs to change as the game grows. There is no excuse for bad parenting but it is no surprise that tension was high as the games got chippier and there was no discipline. That was the only real issue in an otherwise great weekend with great weather and great teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smash Deez Nuts coaches are so smart that they knew they should lose the first game on Sunday Morning, before all the other games so they wouldn't have to play United in the semi's? I am heading to Vegas next week, can you please ask them who is going to win the Superbowl this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Express came back from a 4 goal deficit to beat Crabs in finals at Philly--well played game and kudos to kids. Too bad LI dad who was shouting at refs all game is such a poor example, especially on Father's day....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So where were the Outlaws Select this weekend? I did not see them with all the other A teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws lost to MD roughriders 6-5 in championship tournament. Great game by 2 good teams. Lax fest was a joke. 2 teams don't play in title game. Give me a break. These teams have been crying who's better for years now, and they don't play? What other A teams were there? Express winning a weak tournament. Outlaws have played everyone this season. Beat united. Close one with smash. Express has their #(and EVERYONE else's for that matter) you obviously have an axe to grind with that organization. LET IT GO.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So where were the Outlaws Select this weekend? I did not see them with all the other A teams.

They were at the NSCLA Adidas Cup in Hershey. They lost a close game (5-4) to the Maryland Roughriders in the last few seconds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Express came back from a 4 goal deficit to beat Crabs in finals at Philly--well played game and kudos to kids. Too bad LI dad who was shouting at refs all game is such a poor example, especially on Father's day....

I think that was covered already. Is this what you teach your child, if you have a problem go on social media and anonymously post your gripe. Its kind of obvious most of the time who is posting anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws lost to MD roughriders 6-5 in championship tournament. Great game by 2 good teams. Lax fest was a joke. 2 teams don't play in title game. Give me a break. These teams have been crying who's better for years now, and they don't play? What other A teams were there? Express winning a weak tournament. Outlaws have played everyone this season. Beat united. Close one with smash. Express has their #(and EVERYONE else's for that matter) you obviously have an axe to grind with that organization. LET IT GO.

Playing Maryland Crabs is hardly a weak tournament. Now who really has axe to grind

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually the fact that everyone is so concerned about it is what's pathetic ! Get a life people and start worrying about your own son !

It concerns all of our sons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think that was covered already. Is this what you teach your child, if you have a problem go on social media and anonymously post your gripe. Its kind of obvious most of the time who is posting anyway.

You thimk ref?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That LI Express dad is an embarrassment to the sport and fatherhood in general.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I read this site now and again because my kid plays 2022 and I like to hear what is going on and what is being said. It seems very 'angry' for reasons I don't understand but there were two observations I would like to make from the Long Island Lax Festival.

The first is parity. A very good United team tied twice in pool play; they are well-coached and the goalie is the best I've seen. Superstars had some very strong / big players and represented very well. Prime Time played extremely strong and is moving in the right direction. Igloo did not lose in pool play but lost by 1 to Smash, which lost by 3 to Mad Lax, which lost by 4 to Igloo. Express was not there, unfortunately. As the kids get bigger and stronger, the talent will continue to improve and ALL teams should benefit.

The second was the officiating. Evidently there were many tournaments on Long Island over the weekend and not enough referees to go around, which really hurt the tournament in my view. Many games got out of hand because no calls were made and several kids had to be carted off the field. That is terrible and needs to change as the game grows. There is no excuse for bad parenting but it is no surprise that tension was high as the games got chippier and there was no discipline. That was the only real issue in an otherwise great weekend with great weather and great teams.

Long Island should be very proud of the 2022 Class. There is a ton talent at this age group. These teams are traveling up and down the east coast and winning almost every tournament against MD,PA, MA teams made up of mostly older kids (born in 2003). I for one love the parity at this age and and look forward to when my son's team plays one of the other good teams. Let's stop the name calling and enjoy the quality of lacrosse we are watching because it's going to be over in blink of eye.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree, ton of athletes at 2022 level that are well trained which translates to the ability of winning on any given day. I have Seen pockets of talented kids over many years in different sports but this age group has the most dense population of terrific athletic kids.

Page 59 of 76 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard