BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,931
Members2,609
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 58 of 73 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when you find a dad coach where his son doesnt start.....you'll find the good coach

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
when you find a dad coach where his son doesnt start.....you'll find the good coach

Well in my case my son just sucks so I have him deliver water to my bench.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you. Exactly what I needed to hear. Where does Igloo practice?
I heard Schwalje is a good coach but barely knows the kids on his own team. O'Reilly good but doesn't have all A players on the team. Igloo seems like a pretty decent team. Is the Taz coach a good coach?

Barone will remember your kids name at try-outs... so much integrity... Taz assistant Coach is super nice and genuine - sorry don't know much about the head coach of Taz but a pretty amazing team. Good luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard Schwalje is a good coach but barely knows the kids on his own team. O'Reilly good but doesn't have all A players on the team. Igloo seems like a pretty decent team. Is the Taz coach a good coach?

Barone will remember your kids name at try-outs... so much integrity... Taz assistant Coach is super nice and genuine - sorry don't know much about the head coach of Taz but a pretty amazing team. Good luck!

Igloo based in Nassau; Taz in Suffolk
That should help decision

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo based in Nassau; Taz in Suffolk
That should help decision

honestly if you're so clueless on the travel scene going into 5th grade then your kid isn't an A player.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clueless because I asked who is the best coach for an A player?
We all obviously know which team wins every tournament, but wanted to hear who the best coach was out of these teams. Maybe I struck a cord because you are worried my son will take your sons spot or you wish your son was an A player? I wanted to hear different peoples opionions on the coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barone is a great coach but as you should do when trying out for any new team do your research on Igloo before you place your son there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo didn't do so great today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to igloo?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Came in last

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo didn't do so great today

It only gets tougher for them next week

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are they playong next we k?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are they playong next we k?

A division of Laxfest that includes MadLax, Taz and Wolfpack. Hope it's not to late for them to switch to Jay Gallagher.

I bet Barone is still screaming...he was on fire today. Not happy with the effort

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Came in last

[lacrosse] way to put it. They were in every game, lost two tight games and tied Express after a fluke goal caromed in off a defenders foot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And there weren't any "fluke" goals on their behalf? Express should have won that game. They out played them the entire game and beat LI White who Igloo lost too. So yes, they came in last. Plus Rxpress was missing a bunch of kids and a coach that first game against Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team LI. Class all the way. Been at youth tournaments for the last 10 years. Never seen a bigger bunch of classless parents. Yelling at refs. Yelling at kids.

Look in the mirror.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they are in 4th grade, they are allowed to have bad days.. maybe they were nervous because you idiots put so much pressure on them to win. when you were in 4th grade you were still figuring out if you should eat your boogers or just flick them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And there weren't any "fluke" goals on their behalf? Express should have won that game. They out played them the entire game and beat LI White who Igloo lost too. So yes, they came in last. Plus Rxpress was missing a bunch of kids and a coach that first game against Igloo.

Thanks RVC Express daddy that makes excuses every time they tie or lose that they out played the other team. You win and lose with the kids that show up. Stop making excuses for the RVC kids that value other sports over the team. It was a great game of two evenly matched teams. I'm sure they will see each other again this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[lacrosse]. Excuses for Express. It was a tie. Igloo lead the whole game, bank shot goal was a momentum changer down two. Sorry Express mommies and daddies still not good enough. And that goes for the other team too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[lacrosse]. Excuses for Express. It was a tie. Igloo lead the whole game, bank shot goal was a momentum changer down two. Sorry Express mommies and daddies still not good enough. And that goes for the other team too!

It started out 2-0 Express...igloo took a 5-3 lead...express came back to tie 5-5. Get your facts straight.

It was a great game for the kids. Too bad the parents can't just enjoy a solid youth lacrosse game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It started out 2-0 Express...igloo took a 5-3 lead...express came back to tie 5-5. Get your facts straight.

It was a great game for the kids. Too bad the parents can't just enjoy a solid youth lacrosse game.

Looked like a 5-1 run stopped by the bank shot. Are those the same facts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Parents weren't expecting last place in a B tourney for their $3k were they?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really, debating 4th. graders at lacrosse tournaments? Good job to all the boys. /END.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Parents weren't expecting last place in a B tourney for their $3k were they?

Gosh! Didn't know that $3k meant automatic wins at every tournament. Why isn't that posted on every Lacrosse team's website? I would have for sure joined your son's team! I mean it's 4th grade lacrosse that's all I should care about - winning! How much do you pay and has your son won every game - what team is that. Going to make sure I get my son on that team right away. Signed by a wanna be loser parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The nerve has been struck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda beats WP at NLF today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by [quote=Anonymous
Bethesda beats WP at NLF today

So

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must be a Wolfpack parent.

So - lost twice to taz, once to MadLax and once to Bethesda in last month. None of this would matter of course - if the parents would realize they are not even close to past 91 dominant teams / and stop being such jerks and embarrassing the entire 91 program.

It's one of the top teams at 2024 - that's it - gonna have to be happy with that - and that is awesome - just stop talking the inane smack and be proud of your kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So?...so 2024 LI teams that think they are the best in the country are heading to Maryland to find out what all older kids parents know, which is that Maryland has some of the best teams also. It's always an eye opener for LI teams at this age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All 3 losses were by ONE goal. It'll only make everyone work harder.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So?...so 2024 LI teams that think they are the best in the country are heading to Maryland to find out what all older kids parents know, which is that Maryland has some of the best teams also. It's always an eye opener for LI teams at this age.
so... Bethesda won in OT. It was an awesome game. Very exciting. Parents on both sides were very respectful. They all did an outstanding. They went home and went swimming. To be continued next week...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone that knows anything about Lax knows that Md is equal if not better tha LI in Lax. Lets not kid anyone here. From HS to youth, they are a step above. We may win one or two games/tourneys but they are the elite. LI is still top 2 with talent and programs though.
I could be wrong but in my opinion id rank lacrosse ( from youth to HS ) as follows:
1- Md
2- LI
3- Upstate NY
4- Pa.
5- Canada
6- Mass
7- Ct
8- Fl
9- NC
10-NJ

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Four losses, but who is counting - lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still a great team...this week will be interesting with MadLax and Taz in the bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess you are. C'mon man your kid couldn't cut, be honest and enjoy your new team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one ever said WP not a great team - just that the parents and coaches need to come to grips with reality. They are one of two great teams on island and there are two great teams in Maryland - Bethesda and 91 Maryland and in Virginia - MadLax. And MadLax is the only team that has not lost a game this year - at this point. So stop howling at games - it's embarrassing - even if the team were udefeated. There will be lots of wins and a few losses - and that will have to be enough. Great team for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLI has a goalie and a 200lb attackman. The end. Btw, they still have spots if you're interested.

Ha...you're clueless
He's actually right on

If that's true then how did the "bigger name team" Igloo lose to them by 5 last year and only beat them by 1 in the final.

Endurance matters. Fitness and balance across all of the players matters.

Better coaching matters. They are just better balanced.

Hmmmmm??????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one ever said WP not a great team - just that the parents and coaches need to come to grips with reality. They are one of two great teams on island and there are two great teams in Maryland - Bethesda and 91 Maryland and in Virginia - MadLax. And MadLax is the only team that has not lost a game this year - at this point. So stop howling at games - it's embarrassing - even if the team were udefeated. There will be lots of wins and a few losses - and that will have to be enough. Great team for sure.

You cant blame the parents sideline on the WP. We have played them a couple of times. Its one mom that howls and yells Wolllfffppaaacckkk over and over. Team is up by 9 and she stills continues to go. As far as the other parents they are all pretty cool people. Just saying before you point fingers at a group, its one person that's making all the noise. I'm sure she's nice, but not sure anyone wants to listen to that tone all weekend long.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bad sportsmanship and a little bit classless. we all yell a little and cheer for our kids, but they are kids and kids on the other side of the field. is your goal to beat down a 9/10 year old kid and that he is not good or his team stinks. even in HS and college ( where the boys are men ) they don't humiliate the other side as much. show some class parents. cheer and enjoy the game.....and we wonder why this generation is messed up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So It looks like Madlax is the team to beat this summer.

Madlax
Taz
WP
Blc
Igloo

How does Igloo make this list???

Page 58 of 73 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard