BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,803
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 57 of 73 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The TazBoards!! What would the Longboards be without the Taz kids??

Taz > Wolfpack

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how about this loser dads/moms....some good touneys this weekend. competition will be tough. good luck to our LI teams. does the igloo daddy really need to hear his team ranked 3rd? ok your 3rd......lol. good examples for the kids. the whole dynamic of these teams will change once puberty kicks in. enjoy your superstar kid now because he will be a flash in the past. remember to be humble to the people on the bottom when your on top, because YOU WILL meet them on the way down!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
oreilly scrimmaged schwalje lastr night and was a 1 goal game, relatively even teams

schwalje in for a rough start sat against BLC. Lucky they are avoiding Pack.

Pack is lucky they are avoiding BLC.

why? beat them 11-3 this past weekend

Where?

Down in MD...Pack lost to Mad Lax and beat BLC 11-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of the kids look like they will be hitting puberty a bit to early for 9-10 yr old lacrosse. The Dynamic's WILL change when the age based rules go into effect. The WP and Taz teams will look alot different.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oreilly scrimmaged schwalje lastr night and was a 1 goal game, relatively even teams

schwalje in for a rough start sat against BLC. Lucky they are avoiding Pack.

Pack is lucky they are avoiding BLC.

why? beat them 11-3 this past weekend

Where?

Down in MD...Pack lost to Mad Lax and beat BLC 11-3

Pack lost to Mad Lax 8-6, Beat BLC 11-3

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of the kids look like they will be hitting puberty a bit to early for 9-10 yr old lacrosse. The Dynamic's WILL change when the age based rules go into effect. The WP and Taz teams will look alot different.

doesn't appear clubs are changing. starting to get emails about aug tryouts. all grad year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

doesn't appear clubs are changing. starting to get emails about aug tryouts. all grad year
I agree it won't change this year but it is long overdo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz is a better team this year face it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So It looks like Madlax is the team to beat this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So It looks like Madlax is the team to beat this summer.

Madlax
Taz
WP
Blc
Igloo

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolutely they are the 2024 dream team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And they lost to both Mad Lax and BLC already this yearw

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And they lost to both Mad Lax and BLC already this yearw

They didn't get beat by Mad Lax and BLC, they got spanked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why wouldn't you want Taz at that tourney - silly
makes no sense at all

This tournament is not about having a club with 1 or two good teams. Most of the clubs in are elite clubs with exceptional teams at each age group in their respective areas. With the exception of the 2 Taz teams, Legacy does not have a proven history of success. I would be more inclined to say that the rest of their teams are very weak.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]I agree it won't change this year but it is long overdo [/quote]

Amen. There has to be someone watching over the mayhem that is youth lacrosse. Very long overdue!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
makes no sense at all

This tournament is not about having a club with 1 or two good teams. Most of the clubs in are elite clubs with exceptional teams at each age group in their respective areas. With the exception of the 2 Taz teams, Legacy does not have a proven history of success. I would be more inclined to say that the rest of their teams are very weak.

Then how do you explain Shore 2 Shore 2023 getting an invite>?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They didn't beat the Bandits

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They didn't beat the Bandits

haha...exactly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BECAUSE IT WHO YOU KNOW NOT HOW YOU PLAY -- WHICH CLUB HAS MONEY AND WHO DONT SHORE TO SHORE IS NOT GOOD JUST VERY INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE PART OF IT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The top of this grade seems to be in a good spot. Taz traveled to md to play blc and madlax. WP traveled to md to play blc and madlax. WP and Taz played twice already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not RVC Dad. But I know for a fact! There were 5th graders on the Levittown team! Not setting a good example for your boys allowing that. Not to mention, it gets quite dangerous having older bigger boys play down so you can get a win.
FIFTH GRADER ON LONG BOARDS TEAM ASWELL AND THEY STILL DIDN"T WIN LMFAO

Hey Larry, did you forget to censor this one?

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Not RVC Dad. But I know for a fact! There were 5th graders on the Levittown team! Not setting a good example for your boys allowing that. Not to mention, it gets quite dangerous having older bigger boys play down so you can get a win.
FIFTH GRADER ON LONG BOARDS TEAM ASWELL AND THEY STILL DIDN"T WIN LMFAO

Hey Larry, did you forget to censor this one?

No smart [lacrosse], it is not in an event thread!! You just can't get over yourself, can you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
makes no sense at all

Then how do you explain Shore 2 Shore 2023 getting an invite>?

Crabs bailed late.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your son is an A player which team do you think he'll get the best coaching from? Wondering which teams to try out for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your son is an A player which team do you think he'll get the best coaching from? Wondering which teams to try out for?

legacy (keenan), 91 (aiello) and express (o'reilly) are the best coaches. Best shot is with express unless the other two have approached you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With Keenan in TAZ

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
theses are the programs without mentioning names. any of the true followers know the teams i mention....the first that is: win at all costs, where players , who are good sit on bench. Than there is another program where people say the coach is good but don't see it all, all he does is yell. there is another program that is rising and becoming the new "it". one team where the coach never shows, another that has 30 guys on team and is $$$, another that picks up players last minute to field a team no matter what age, another that is a great program but can't even field a 2024 team.....and plenty of want to be's out there....
choose wisely!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

legacy (keenan), 91 (aiello) and express (o'reilly) are the best coaches. Best shot is with express unless the other two have approached you.

Barone on Igloo is a great youth coach. Schwalje is a great coach but not great with the younger kids...buyer beware there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Barone on Igloo is a great youth coach. Schwalje is a great coach but not great with the younger kids...buyer beware there

My kids have played for a number of programs, both boys and girls. I've gotten to know Barone he is one of the finest people I've come across in this cesspool. One of the few good guys!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you. Exactly what I needed to hear. Where does Igloo practice?
I heard Schwalje is a good coach but barely knows the kids on his own team. O'Reilly good but doesn't have all A players on the team. Igloo seems like a pretty decent team. Is the Taz coach a good coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Buyer beware for every program. Some will play all, some will play some. If you really have a "a" player, I suggest you go watch their games if they are local. Just to see the talent level. There are two local tournaments this weekend. Not the way you want to spend your saturday, but a couple quick peeks might give you a idea. Its a investment well spent, and you could bring your son, watch some games, and hit the merchandise tents. You might rerank your son after that, for better or worse.

Its a large time commitment. This board is a great source of information, but some of what you read will be humping your own coaches leg, or disparaging teams you have been cut from , or are currently not doing well with. Need to form your own opinions.

I have been involved with my current 2024, and have a older son as well. Its a murky world. Remember, its about having fun, with some winning along the way. NOT, win at all costs. Good luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you. Appreciate all the info

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kids have played for a number of programs, both boys and girls. I've gotten to know Barone he is one of the finest people I've come across in this cesspool. One of the few good guys!

Good with little guys but no experience with older. Not who you want in middle school years. Both express, legs and 88+3 all better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard Schwalje is a good coach but barely knows the kids on his own team. O'Reilly good but doesn't have all A players on the team. Igloo seems like a pretty decent team. Is the Taz coach a good coach?
I would say Keenan (Taz) is the best of the bunch...former Smithtown West coach and since he started with Taz their team has gotten so much better. They already be WP twice this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would say Keenan (Taz) is the best of the bunch...former Smithtown West coach and since he started with Taz their team has gotten so much better. They already be WP twice this year.

maybe so but no spots on either WP or taz if you're just showing up at the tryout without being encouraged.

There likely is 6-7 spots or turnover at all these teams. 3 or 4 of those spots are pre-filled from recruiting so 2-3 out of 60-70 will make it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

taz - varsity head coach (non dad)
WP - varsity head coach (dad)
express a - varsity head coach (non dad)
express B - St A coach (non dad)
igloo - town youth coach (dad)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O'Reilly is a B+ Team, and he plays his friends kids and the locals so if you are looking for A Team programs its not your best choice. So the most open, realistic option is Igloo with Tony B.

You should, however have you son show up at either the TAZ or Pack Tryouts/practice and see if your boy really is an A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O'Reilly is a B+ Team, and he plays his friends kids and the locals so if you are looking for A Team programs its not your best choice.

That is true this year but goes out the window next season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im just going to say this- plenty of "A" players do not make either the pack or Taz for many reasons, Unless ur kid is a prodigy or u were approached by either coach, very hard to sneak on in my opinion

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

taz - varsity head coach (non dad)
WP - varsity head coach (dad)
express a - varsity head coach (non dad)
express B - St A coach (non dad)
igloo - town youth coach (dad)

Dad coaches.....careful

Page 57 of 73 1 2 55 56 57 58 59 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard