BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,892
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 48 of 76 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is this Elite 8 tournament in MD? Teams from NY and MD playing each other

Schedule is out.

What's the link for the schedule? Thanks.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hitmen 2022/23 is in Blatant not their 2022 team. Much different skill set.

Empire is an A team?
Hitmen are not an A team

Looking at the Blatant schedule why are there A teams playing in the B division? For Example both Empire and Legacy and Hitmen all put their A teams in the B division. That is not fair to the true B teams looking to be competitive!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you're saying Hitmen 2022 should be in the A bracket?

Hitmen 2022/23 is in Blatant not their 2022 team. Much different skill set.

Empire is an A team?
Hitmen are not an A team

Looking at the Blatant schedule why are there A teams playing in the B division? For Example both Empire and Legacy and Hitmen all put their A teams in the B division. That is not fair to the true B teams looking to be competitive!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is this Elite 8 tournament in MD? Teams from NY and MD playing each other

Schedule is out.

What's the link for the schedule? Thanks.

Can you post ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do not think Outlaws will beat any of these teams, but they will compete better than you think- I heard they are playing express tonight, Any info on that?
smash ,united,express,igloo ,outlaws

But for outlaws can't play within 10 goals of the other teams mentioned. Should be interesting, an outlaws tournamnet and they could probably win the B division but will get smoked in the A divison

Wow, you heard there are playing Express during the week. That would sound like a scrimmage.

We all know that Express will kill the Outlaws!!! I guess we will find out this weekend at the Blatant unless they duck and run!

That "scrimmage" was just horrible for both teams. For express, they're better off practicing against each other and for the Outlaws, not positive foe those kids. The Outlaws are not an "A" team and the organization needs to stop telling parents that they are! I don't see how they will win any games this weekend at Blatant!

The kids can play but not at a "A" level, they should figure it out so these kids won't have a horrible summer!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do not think Outlaws will beat any of these teams, but they will compete better than you think- I heard they are playing express tonight, Any info on that?
smash ,united,express,igloo ,outlaws

But for outlaws can't play within 10 goals of the other teams mentioned. Should be interesting, an outlaws tournamnet and they could probably win the B division but will get smoked in the A divison

Wow, you heard there are playing Express during the week. That would sound like a scrimmage.

We all know that Express will kill the Outlaws!!! I guess we will find out this weekend at the Blatant unless they duck and run!

That "scrimmage" was just horrible for both teams. For express, they're better off practicing against each other and for the Outlaws, not positive foe those kids. The Outlaws are not an "A" team and the organization needs to stop telling parents that they are! I don't see how they will win any games this weekend at Blatant!

The kids can play but not at a "A" level, they should figure it out so these kids won't have a horrible summer!

Express is the top team in 2022. Outlaws will do fine this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But for outlaws can't play within 10 goals of the other teams mentioned. Should be interesting, an outlaws tournamnet and they could probably win the B division but will get smoked in the A divison[/quote] [/quote]

I read some of these comments and they are crazy. These 11/12 year olds are competitive teams. We talk about A teams and B teams. Simple Question. How many REAL A teams are there in Long Island/NJ/Connecticut/Mass, etc.? Besides 88+3 two teams, Express and Igloo, who else? Outlaws at least have the balls to play these teams, and play competitively when many other programs would duck and cover. Fact is some of the best lax gets played right here in NY and we should stop disrespecting these programs.

Wow, you heard there are playing Express during the week. That would sound like a scrimmage.[/quote]

We all know that Express will kill the Outlaws!!! I guess we will find out this weekend at the Blatant unless they duck and run! [/quote]

The kids can play but not at a "A" level, they should figure it out so these kids won't have a horrible summer! [/quote]
Express is the top team in 2022. Outlaws will do fine this weekend. [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very new to this but I see you all have a lot of comments .I would like to know how are the Wolfpack, E-3 and Massapequa mohawk six grade are. Anything to look out for with the kids and parents or is it a good lacrosse game . Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express just lost to Smash. United beat Igoo. Both one goal games I think. Very high grade competition. Pleasure to watch well-coached and talented teams. Any given weekend any one of those four teams could win. That's parity at the elite level which will make all those kids better. #Blantant

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express just lost to Smash. United beat Igoo. Both one goal games I think. Very high grade competition. Pleasure to watch well-coached and talented teams. Any given weekend any one of those four teams could win. That's parity at the elite level which will make all those kids better. #Blantant

Express beat Smash. Igloo A beat Smash. Outlaws beat United. All close games.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The parity with this age group is fantastic. Great for the game. Strong Island!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And Express just beat Igloo A and Smash best Outlaws. Outlaws vs Express in the ship.

The parity with this age group is fantastic. Great for the game. Strong Island!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite level? I love fathers talking about elite level in 6th grade. Get a grip!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any given weekend Express, Smash, Igloo, United and the teams in MD that run good programs (Hawks, Diamondbacks...). All excellent programs and yes for this age group, best in breed heading into the summer. A lot will change over the next few years, of course.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neither 91 teams in the final, both sent home packing! Express the champions!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much for the outlaws not being able to come within 10 goals of these teams. Beat united 6-5. Lost to smash 6-3. Lost to express in championship 13-6. Express is top team in this grade. But outlaws right there with all the others. Great day of lacrosse today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous] smash ,united,express,igloo ,outlaws

[/quote

How come they beat united

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United beat Igloo then fell apart. Not a good day. It happens

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United beat Igloo then fell apart. Not a good day. It happens

Outlaws were clearly the better team today. United was beat all aspects of game period! Ground ball, defense, goaltending and offense. May not happen again we will enjoy it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous] smash ,united,express,igloo ,outlaws

[/quote

How come they beat united

Because they are an equal A team just like express, united, smash, etc. Don't count the outlaws out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought empire 2022 was a A team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was impressed with the Outlaws today. Express, Igloo, both 91 teams were a notch above. Outlaws held their own and that's a step-up for that program c/o 2022 (I am not an Outlaws dad or coach) It would be great if for once this forum could be about how great the games were and how hard the kids played.

Over-zealous parents continue to be the worst part of sixth-grade lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not an outlaw parent but was impressed with outlaws also. They proved they can play with all those teams. They even beat united who before today most said was the best on LI. Its nice to now have 5 competitive teams on LI. United, smash, igloo, express and now outlaws. Wish TLI would show up. Should be a great summer with fun games. Lets enjoy. After watching yesterday express is top dog now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not an outlaw parent but was impressed with outlaws also. They proved they can play with all those teams. They even beat united who before today most said was the best on LI. Its nice to now have 5 competitive teams on LI. United, smash, igloo, express and now outlaws. Wish TLI would show up. Should be a great summer with fun games. Lets enjoy. After watching yesterday express is top dog now.

They are all good. Look how close those games were. All games were a post, a call, a save, a ground ball away from potentially different results. They all top teams and deserve all the success that is ahead of them - regardless of the scores. Great job 2022 and have a great summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why did you think that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are an A team. Like it or not they will compete against any team in their bracket .that includes smash, United, igloo .the underated programs who stay quite will be making impact soon enough .

Why did you think that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are an A team. Like it or not they will compete against any team in their bracket .that includes smash, United, igloo .the underated programs who stay quite will be making impact soon enough .

Why did you think that?

Then why not register for the A bracket in a spring tournament ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kudos to igloo B for taking empire's place in A bracket. Stepped up and played the true A teams. Had a good showing too. All the while empire's "A" team played B competition and won. Igloo was better off, they would have killed those teams including empire. Better to challenge themselves. Only way to get better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. Nice job Igloo B.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't empire beat force only by one goal? Is empire supposed to be a A team? From what I heard it could have went either way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neither 91 teams in the final, both sent home packing! Express the champions!

You must be the dad that was screaming in my ear the entire game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed on igloo B. My boy isn't not on that team but watched some of their games. They are well coached and have raw skills. Not a true AA yet but seem to be in the way. This is only the first or second year for that team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They were in the a bracket and backed out, it's called sandbagging.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed on igloo B. My boy isn't not on that team but watched some of their games. They are well coached and have raw skills. Not a true AA yet but seem to be in the way. This is only the first or second year for that team?

Solid 0 and 3!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After all the chest beating it was actually comical to watch the Smash deez nutz parents wigging out between games, "having "heart to heart" pep talks with their kids trying to figure out why they weren't winning. Looks like everyone caught up... over practicing can only keep you going for so long... Now, going forward, good luck to all the quality '22 teams out there including the deez nutz. Keep improving.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After all the chest beating it was actually comical to watch the Smash deez nutz parents wigging out between games, "having "heart to heart" pep talks with their kids trying to figure out why they weren't winning. Looks like everyone caught up... over practicing can only keep you going for so long... Now, going forward, good luck to all the quality '22 teams out there including the deez nutz. Keep improving.

Interesting move Sal L was not on sideline in 3rd Smash game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
elite 8 tournament in 2 weeks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
elite 8 tournament in 2 weeks.

Those brackets are great - Smash, Annapolis Hawks, Igloo and Breakers (89+2 MD) in the Black division and Express, United, API Diamondbacks and Bethesda in the Gold division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He probably expected to whip that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw that too. Must be for a reason. Maybe actually something was more important than a third game they had no shot of making a championship game. Relax people.

Page 48 of 76 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard