BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,735
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 53 of 73 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just shut up and play! Win and shut up some more. No Excuses!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound like such a [lacrosse]. I work with a guy like you. Nobody like that guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You sound like such a [lacrosse]. I work with a guy like you. Nobody like that guy.

Just win baby, or take johnnie back to PAL. It's travel lacrosse, not everyone gets a trophy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My sons team wins, and he plays great, in 3 sports. That don't mean I got to be a [lacrosse] about it. No scram weasel. Your tough guy win or leave talk don't impress anybody. Just makes you sound like a [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He's probably kicking your a$$ back there in the stockroom. Go big or go home you pansy.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you in a child, go play with your legos, go do your homework. We don't need to hear quotes that you looked up on the internet. Give moomy back her phone. Take care junior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My sons team wins, and he plays great, in 3 sports. That don't mean I got to be a [lacrosse] about it. No scram weasel. Your tough guy win or leave talk don't impress anybody. Just makes you sound like a [lacrosse].

Too bad your boy is probably taking after you. Wimp.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok junior, maybe you will learn a few more tough quotes today in school. Make sure you wash behind your ears,brush your teeth and don't forget to put your pimple medicine on. Please don't take moms phone to school again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
White trash at it's best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
White trash at it's best

It's hard not to be WT when you are from BBP

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
White trash at it's best

It's hard not to be WT when you are from BBP

Win or go home! Survival of the fittest, you are at the end of the line with your new found bravado. Your little one will not be able to back up the smack you are talking. Wimp.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you really just call BBP WT??? Really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pack vs Taz at 8 AM Saturday, I've been reading all of the back and forth and frankly it is refreshing that it did not take that long for the teams to play again. Good for them both. Let the bashing begin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz by 4. Book it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taz by 4. Book it.

Taz reigns supreme. Just a better team and we will prove it once again Packies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pack vs Taz at 8 AM Saturday, I've been reading all of the back and forth and frankly it is refreshing that it did not take that long for the teams to play again. Good for them both. Let the bashing begin.

Where is this game? I need to go see it. Will the parents be rolling around on the ground fighting while the boys wonder where the ice cream truck is????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What no other 2024 teams willing to step this weekend to play Taz and WP. I am sure it will be a free tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where is this game? I need to go see it. Will the parents be rolling around on the ground fighting while the boys wonder where the ice cream truck is????

This is so sad.....unless you have a child on the team, there is no reason that you NEED to see 9 year olds. Creepy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is so sad.....unless you have a child on the team, there is no reason that you NEED to see 9 year olds. Creepy

Prepare for a shorter than usual bench, Packrats

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Doesn't and Don't are not the same word. Please use them correctly or everyone will know you're from Sachem.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

i don't think WP parents are overly concerned. However, you bet your [lacrosse] you better make sure to have a conversation with little Johnny on the car ride over about passing to X or you will soon see how short the bench can get. That my friend, you can take to the bank

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really MP, why do you think that?
Heard from a different town, aren't they twins?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MP???
I heard father out east
Are the Irish twins or twins?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MP???
I heard father out east
yes MP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MP???
I heard father out east
yes MP

Miller Place? who is MP and congrats on having Irish Twins.

Erin go Braugh!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 in a row for the Taz with a 6-5 over the Pack....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Taz took out the trash!!! Wooooo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

i don't think WP parents are overly concerned. However, you bet your [lacrosse] you better make sure to have a conversation with little Johnny on the car ride over about passing to X or you will soon see how short the bench can get. That my friend, you can take to the bank

Still not concerned?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just made popcorn, this should be interesting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now why did you want those 3v boys? Good luck with them, looks like it was a good move...for nothing. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now why did you want those 3v boys? Good luck with them, looks like it was a good move...for nothing. Lol

Now why don't you be a man after making that comment and identify yourself so you can say those worlds again. You won't because you or your fat wife don't have the balls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now it's official TAZ is now the 2024 team to beat on LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both very good teams. Lucky to have them. 2 weeks they have another go at each other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's only official we have 2 good teams going head to head. Let's enjoy it for what it is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a Wolfpack or Taz parent but can we grow up please and not personally attack others on here. The back of the cage helps us to share information about lacrosse good and bad. I think that can be done without attacking others. Treat others like you would like to be treated and set an example for your kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's only official we have 2 good teams going head to head. Let's enjoy it for what it is.

Pack rats trying to be magnanimous. Lol! After all the trash you parents talked over the years, it's too late. Wasn't it just a year ago you were all claiming that WP was the 3rd best 2023 team??? Comical!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pack rats trying to be magnanimous. Lol! After all the trash you parents talked over the years, it's too late. Wasn't it just a year ago you were all claiming that WP was the 3rd best 2023 team??? Comical!

No dog in the fight. If anything the one time my sons 2023 team played Wolfpack, I completely get why they have the reputation they do. Their reputation does precede them. And I get why some are loving this now. I more meant as now let's be a little more civil. And a little parity, albeit with just 2 teams right now, is good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a Wolfpack or Taz parent but can we grow up please and not personally attack others on here. The back of the cage helps us to share information about lacrosse good and bad. I think that can be done without attacking others. Treat others like you would like to be treated and set an example for your kids.

Screw you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still loving the fact that parents talked so much smack and pulled their kids off of our team for WP thinking they had to play for the best. Apparently they were the difference maker!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And ruining the synergy the WP used to have. That's the difference with that team. Great job boys! Ouch

Page 53 of 73 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard