BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2021-11th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/19/19 04:35 PM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous. 09/19/19 04:09 PM
Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/19/19 04:03 PM
Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 09/19/19 01:36 PM
Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/19/19 01:29 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 09/19/19 12:43 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics1,767
Posts255,052
Members2,135
Most Online6,425
Sep 8th, 2019
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 84 of 205 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 204 205
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #160426
04/18/16 08:03 PM
04/18/16 08:03 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Thank you!

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #160428
04/18/16 08:16 PM
04/18/16 08:16 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
That is enough of this. I will delete all posts coming in trashing each others towns.. This is stupid and you guys need to get a grip!


Yeah, let's try to keep all the drama in the Chaminade thread.


Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #160432
04/18/16 08:30 PM
04/18/16 08:30 PM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,050
NY
T
TommyM Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
TommyM  Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
T

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,050
NY
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
That is enough of this. I will delete all posts coming in trashing each others towns.. This is stupid and you guys need to get a grip!


Yeah, let's try to keep all the drama in the Chaminade thread.



lol

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #160438
04/18/16 09:26 PM
04/18/16 09:26 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



WM wanted it more today than the Bulls of Smithtown East. I have seen quite a few WM games this year (Chaminade, Yorktown, SE) and have to say there is a lot of talent with these Patriots. Might not have the household names like years past, but kids like DELETED are making names for themselves. However, the attack tends to take a back seat most games as almost all of Melvilles offense is run through the midfield. Could be a problem for them later in the season. Lastly, felt WM did a great job at the X today. They might not have won a lot of the faceoffs, but they did stop transition and make them 50/50 balls. Props to the WM DELETED

Last edited by CJ Orlando; 04/18/16 10:25 PM. Reason: Do not identify players
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #160443
04/18/16 10:19 PM
04/18/16 10:19 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Kind of ironic.......one guy lives in St. James and the other guy drinks at St. James. You would think they would be friends.

Sponsored Links
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #160448
04/18/16 10:36 PM
04/18/16 10:36 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Both top teams. Both played well. Smithtown East, WM, WI and Smithtown West all top teams in Suffolk. Playoffs should be interesting.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #160455
04/19/16 05:36 AM
04/19/16 05:36 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Kind of ironic.......one guy lives in St. James and the other guy drinks at St. James. You would think they would be friends.


Not many people will get that one , especially the ones who live out in no curb country . Very creative !!

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #160458
04/19/16 07:26 AM
04/19/16 07:26 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
That is enough of this. I will delete all posts coming in trashing each others towns.. This is stupid and you guys need to get a grip!


Yeah, let's try to keep all the drama in the Chaminade thread.



lol


So, it is ok to trash Chaminade?
Et tu Larry?

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #160466
04/19/16 08:06 AM
04/19/16 08:06 AM
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,050
NY
T
TommyM Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
TommyM  Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
T

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,050
NY
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
That is enough of this. I will delete all posts coming in trashing each others towns.. This is stupid and you guys need to get a grip!


Yeah, let's try to keep all the drama in the Chaminade thread.



lol


So, it is ok to trash Chaminade?
Et tu Larry?


Are you kidding? I defend everyone, all the time. It is not ok to trash anyone, these are youth players after all.

There is another thing that you should all know.. I have absolutely no dog in any of the fights here.. My son played soccer. It should make you all feel good to know that I have no emotional ties to lacrosse.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #160468
04/19/16 08:17 AM
04/19/16 08:17 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



I find it very interesting that this whole GC fiasco hasnt drawn any media attention. Not one peep on social media or the regular print, TV or digital media. I guess they did a good job of keeping it in house.

On a separate note, interesting article from the Washington Post about a Senior lax player at the Bullis School in MD that got thrown out of school for recording a video in which he made racist comments. Kids parents claim he was reciting a scene from a Tarantino movie and didnt know he was being recorded. Kid was 2 months from graduating...........

Sponsored Links
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #160469
04/19/16 08:28 AM
04/19/16 08:28 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Kind of ironic.......one guy lives in St. James and the other guy drinks at St. James. You would think they would be friends.


Not many people will get that one , especially the ones who live out in no curb country . Very creative !!


Ironically, St. James is in Mineola. Nevertheless, a good spot. I liked it much more way back before it was remodeled about 20 years ago.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #160473
04/19/16 08:41 AM
04/19/16 08:41 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A




Chaminade would have expelled the boys before they even made it back from NJ!

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #160484
04/19/16 09:31 AM
04/19/16 09:31 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
WM wanted it more today than the Bulls of Smithtown East. I have seen quite a few WM games this year (Chaminade, Yorktown, SE) and have to say there is a lot of talent with these Patriots. Might not have the household names like years past, but kids like DELETED are making names for themselves. However, the attack tends to take a back seat most games as almost all of Melvilles offense is run through the midfield. Could be a problem for them later in the season. Lastly, felt WM did a great job at the X today. They might not have won a lot of the faceoffs, but they did stop transition and make them 50/50 balls. Props to the WM DELETED


WM faceoff was their weakest spot. which is why they will have a tough time with Smithtown West and Connetquot.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #160485
04/19/16 09:33 AM
04/19/16 09:33 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous

Chaminade would have expelled the boys before they even made it back from NJ!


Easy holier than thou... Chaminade kids are no different than any other kid. For the record: I saw with my own eyes, a Chaminade grad, college lacrosse player, sharing a joint on the way back to a dorm after a game. Right out in the open in broad daylight, no shame, no concern, no fear. Kid could have lost spot on the team, been thrown off campus, or even removed from school. BTW, this wasn't at some backwater school either...

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #160493
04/19/16 09:44 AM
04/19/16 09:44 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
I find it very interesting that this whole GC fiasco hasnt drawn any media attention. Not one peep on social media or the regular print, TV or digital media. I guess they did a good job of keeping it in house.

On a separate note, interesting article from the Washington Post about a Senior lax player at the Bullis School in MD that got thrown out of school for recording a video in which he made racist comments. Kids parents claim he was reciting a scene from a Tarantino movie and didnt know he was being recorded. Kid was 2 months from graduating...........


Garden City keeps all of that under wraps so the keep the real estate prices up and maintain the phoney fašade of the perfect little Village. They are all in on the scam, the Village Board, the Administrator, the cops, the school board and the bogus local newspaper. It is a diabolical plot, but I have to give them credit that it works.

Page 84 of 205 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 204 205



Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1