BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,803
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 39 of 73 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hearing there is something big going down in MD on March 20th? Best 2024 teams around going head to head? Please no bashing because I know if some of the teams on LI didn't get invited the dads on here will rip the teams that got invited. FYI my sons team did not get an invite. Got this info from 2 different people who don't know each other and the word is it will be a talent filled tourney. Sounds pretty awesome for those teams taking part in it.

4th grade....., really???????????
yes... Really

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, exactly what he or she said was going to happen just did. Dads on here ripping into it or the poster. Hahaha you guys are pathetic and it seems weren't invited. You make it too easy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, exactly what he or she said was going to happen just did. Dads on here ripping into it or the poster. Hahaha you guys are pathetic and it seems weren't invited. You make it too easy

Come on, her sons team wasn't invited, but something GREAT is happening! I wish my son was invited so I could see how AWESOME it is going to be!!!!!

That is PATHETIC, fake posting so you can pump yourself up about your kid. That is too easy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Come on, her sons team wasn't invited, but something GREAT is happening! I wish my son was invited so I could see how AWESOME it is going to be!!!!!

That is PATHETIC, fake posting so you can pump yourself up about your kid. That is too easy.

Have to agree. That was rookie pot stirring from an obvious newbie mom. Watch and learn from some of the professionals first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the teams are high level teams. leave it at that guys. move on.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
High level, yeah that's it. Your boy is great. Should already be on Varsity. That's what the other Moms told me!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of jealousy on the 2024 thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The jealousy is pretty sad considering it is from parents (who most likely never played the game and cheer when their kid bull dodges thru 6 defenders to score without ever looking to dish off to a wide open attackmen.... FYI, coaches cut those kids later on). Parents whose focus should be on 'Is my son enjoying playing lacrosse?' or 'Is my son improving his skills and lacrosse IQ?'.

And maybe even a better thought at 4th grade since all boys don't mature at the same rate....'Is the club my son is on this year the right fit for him from a developmental standpoint before a competitive standpoint?'

Let's hold off on pounding our chests for a few years.....you want it to be serious when your son gets near recruiting age, I'm all for it. At 4th grade though, the pressure you are putting on your kid will only turn him off from the game and make him want to quit. Then who will you live vicariously through?!?!?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More like humor if you look at it. Same story from the mommies and daddies about how great the teams are, but no substance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing there is something big going down in MD on March 20th? Best 2024 teams around going head to head? Please no bashing because I know if some of the teams on LI didn't get invited the dads on here will rip the teams that got invited. FYI my sons team did not get an invite. Got this info from 2 different people who don't know each other and the word is it will be a talent filled tourney. Sounds pretty awesome for those teams taking part in it.

The best 2024 teams around, and then some others.....

It's good that the LI teams are going down and there will be other teams from MD playing too, not just the "top ones". I would assuming all the boys going will have a blast and all the parents will find something to complain about. Enjoy it boys, and try not to be like your crazy mommy and daddies.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's good that the LI teams are going down and there will be other teams from MD playing too, not just the "top ones". I would assuming all the boys going will have a blast and all the parents will find something to complain about. Enjoy it boys, and try not to be like your crazy mommy and daddies.

Is there a name for this event or website?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No

Top secret, only the best get an invite.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then how did Express B get and invite?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To be fair to any other teams on Long Island besides wp or taz. Does it really matter. A B express. Igloo. Etc. It's not even close so who cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not close to WP and Taz?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then how did Express B get and invite?

Express B+

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how much better is the so called A team then O'reilly?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are about the same...If Pack is AA and Taz is A, than the Express teams are B+ and B. We will never know though because the so called A team will never scrimmage the B team. I wonder why that is?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
excluding the teams down south , are there any 2024 teams that can come close to at least TAZ excluding wolfpack which is in another class , I feel like everyone else is below. is laxachuseets 2024 any good? edge from Canada?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are about the same...If Pack is AA and Taz is A, than the Express teams are B+ and B. We will never know though because the so called A team will never scrimmage the B team. I wonder why that is?

Plus isn't the Express MO to mingle in kids from both teams who they favor and bump deserving kids that are really on the team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To be fair to any other teams on Long Island besides wp or taz. Does it really matter. A B express. Igloo. Etc. It's not even close so who cares

That's a D-Bag statement. Maryland has a much better group of 2024's in general. They have a team that are better than WP, a few better than Taz, and a whole bunch that are in the same class as Taz. Up here it's about the two best (that will change in a few years). Down there it's about the 7-8 best. No comparison. And for those crazy moms and dads that think being coming from a top LI youth team assures them of some sort of special recruitment benefit, you can forget it. It was always Md and LI that had the top HS teams and kids. Take a look at the IL Top 25 HS teams. The top 7 are all from different states. LI, Md, Ct, Pa, NJ, Oh, Mass, etc... The game is growing and LI teams are now big fish in a much smaller pond.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These are 9 and 10 yr olds kids you're talking about, not NCAA Division I NOBODY here has seen all the teams play so stop the nonsense!
Keep living vicariously through your "star" son, you pathetic losers!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's a D-Bag statement. Maryland has a much better group of 2024's in general. They have a team that are better than WP, a few better than Taz, and a whole bunch that are in the same class as Taz. Up here it's about the two best (that will change in a few years). Down there it's about the 7-8 best. No comparison. And for those crazy moms and dads that think being coming from a top LI youth team assures them of some sort of special recruitment benefit, you can forget it. It was always Md and LI that had the top HS teams and kids. Take a look at the IL Top 25 HS teams. The top 7 are all from different states. LI, Md, Ct, Pa, NJ, Oh, Mass, etc... The game is growing and LI teams are now big fish in a much smaller pond.

You mean smaller fish in a much bigger pond. These LI teams have seen 4 or 5 of those MD teams last summer and except for Bethesda all of them were a grade below. No your facts before flexing your jealous nonsense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These are 9 and 10 yr olds kids you're talking about, not NCAA Division I NOBODY here has seen all the teams play so stop the nonsense!
Keep living vicariously through your "star" son, you pathetic losers!!

You mad, brah? Settle down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Plus isn't the Express MO to mingle in kids from both teams who they favor and bump deserving kids that are really on the team?

Not with this age group, yet anyway

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soon enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soon enough.

Maybe so, maybe not

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soon enough.

Maybe so, maybe not

we'll see if the coach can withstand the pressure from the organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
isn't it the deal that the A team gets the pick(s) of the litter? Sooner or later, it has to happen or the kids who stick it out get left behind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure it'll happen soon. Wait until the spring when the A team coach grabs the better B kids to beat a team in the championships. Some of the kids on B stayed back because of the coach and are excellent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure it'll happen soon. Wait until the spring when the A team coach grabs the better B kids to beat a team in the championships. Some of the kids on B stayed back because of the coach and are excellent.
i

Can't see that happening this year. The "A" Team coach is never around and hardly knows his own kids let alone the B team kids. It's crazy but the O'Reilly team is run like an A team. They practice more, scrimmage more, play in more tourneys, and do team outing together. Haters will say what they want but at the end of the day nobody is really looking to run to the so called A team. Maybe next year, but now is a different story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
isn't it the deal that the A team gets the pick(s) of the litter? Sooner or later, it has to happen or the kids who stick it out get left behind.
just wondering if this kept you up all night? Seeing how it was 1:30 in the morning when you decided to post this incredibly pressing inquiry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just wondering if this kept you up all night? Seeing how it was 1:30 in the morning when you decided to post this incredibly pressing inquiry.

Working on my game. No rest for the weary!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the games being played down in Maryland that Taz, WP, xpress, going to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Landon School, in Bethesda. Just noticed that Landon is ranked #2 in nation in this months Lacrosse magazine....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there just one bracket? How big is the tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just six teams LI vs MD....Taz, WP, xpress vs. Hawks, BLC, and madlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any teams playing in Harding march madness?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just six teams LI vs MD....Taz, WP, xpress vs. Hawks, BLC, and madlax.

I heard there was a few more teams playing

Page 39 of 73 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard