BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 38 of 76 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"The kid chooses to play up two grades" "in a time where so many players reclass" . Am I missing something does someone belong in 7th grade?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We should let the kids just play and stop this crap. Remember when this thread was actually useful for information.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
We should let the kids just play and stop this crap. Remember when this thread was actually useful for information.

Agreed, let the kids play AGE APPROPRIATE! And don't brag about things that are simply not true. You can't have it both ways! Up, down, so confusing. Just play your correct age group! You can't really brag about playing up 2 grades and then play with the 5th graders, that's not right. Especially when you are supposed to be a 7th grader!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express lost I prelims yesterday with many of their top players there. Lost big to Team 91 and then to Leading Edge. Team 91 was combo of smash, United and igloo with a few other boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is still the 2022 thread correct? Who cares about 2023 teams. Bandits may be competitive, but they are a 2023 team that gets beat by most good 2022 teams. No surprise there.
To all of the 2023 parents posting on here, go pound chest back on the 2023 thread. I yawn and your posts. You'd be boring if you weren't so annoying.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is still the 2022 thread correct? Who cares about 2023 teams. Bandits may be competitive, but they are a 2023 team that gets beat by most good 2022 teams. No surprise there.
To all of the 2023 parents posting on here, go pound chest back on the 2023 thread. I yawn and your posts. You'd be boring if you weren't so annoying.

You can't stop me, nah, nah, na na na!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express lost I prelims yesterday with many of their top players there. Lost big to Team 91 and then to Leading Edge. Team 91 was combo of smash, United and igloo with a few other boys.

Disappointing day thought they would play the 91 team better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are losing it !! Lacrosse night and day. IMHO , only because I've seen it happen 7/10 kids will burn out by 8th grade because of the parents obsession with their kids team, training , box , or whichever 365 day a year thing there is. Either they peak at a younger age or just lose interest. Look out !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When do teams start spring tournaments

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
When do teams start spring tournaments

They are registering now.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree.
Girls, pot, beer, puberty,teenage rebellion, and pure annoyance & hatred for their parents will push these 7/10 out!
These boys playing 4-5 times week all year are sharp as a tack and peaking at the wrong time!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who was the best 2016 team 6 years ago?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hold on a minute...you're disappointed express lost to a combo team of smash united and igloo? 3 of the top 4 teams out there. Are you serious? they should lose. And why is igloo playing with 91? Merger coming?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo boys will be part of the 7 burnouts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the negativity and bitterness is astounding

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow a better Express parent!!!! who cares what you think

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes better!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about Superstars 2022 from CT/West. Every time I turn around they are making the finals of tournaments, losing to LI granted but still there. Started a box program this year as well and from results seem to be right there only losing to 91. a team worth looking into?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about Superstars 2022 from CT/West. Every time I turn around they are making the finals of tournaments, losing to LI granted but still there. Started a box program this year as well and from results seem to be right there only losing to 91. a team worth looking into?

ahh, ok Mr Superstar. Let's get right on it and look up your team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i don't think superstars has been that great in general last couple years , Prime Time 2022 is very good, roy colsey has changed the program around, they are offering box, and a small indoor training facility run by tommy palasak. Tommy is unbelievable with the kids, great guy, im thinking will see a huge improvement going forward

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Palasek is learning from the best!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try Superstars

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No joke, my son told me a month ago that he is not interested in lacrosse anymore. He was the type of kid walking around with his fiddle stick all the time, I signed him up for clinics, privates and of coarse travel. I thought i was helping him but turns out that I was forcing him. He still wants to play PAL but as far as the other stuff, no go. So if you see a kid playing street/deck hockey (new love) wearing lacrosse gear and a big smile, that's him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont panic he is 11 years old let him find his way. When bird is caged open the gate if he leaves never to return it was never to be. However, if the bird returns it's yours for life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No joke, my son told me a month ago that he is not interested in lacrosse anymore. He was the type of kid walking around with his fiddle stick all the time, I signed him up for clinics, privates and of coarse travel. I thought i was helping him but turns out that I was forcing him. He still wants to play PAL but as far as the other stuff, no go. So if you see a kid playing street/deck hockey (new love) wearing lacrosse gear and a big smile, that's him.

Sign him up for Spelling lessons. Looks like you've done enough damage so far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know so many kids/parents in the same boat, and jumping ship. Youth lacrosse just isn't fun anymore. Everyone is so uptight. If your not a starter, you are basically paying for the rest of the team to play, a doormat. If you are a starter, you'd better perform or you will be replaced by some kid who just shows up to tournaments and is not even paying. Unless of course you are either the coaches son, or have your head so far up the coaches [lacrosse], that you're coming out the mouth. Yup, keep attending all those extra "clinics" which are just practices run by someone connected, so they can charge $$$ for what you can do in your yard for free. Just not fun anymore, good for you! Funny thing is that when your kid is not under pressure anymore, he will play much better, and actually enjoy the sport!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks to the two posters with the positive advice, I hope that with absence he will learn to love it again. If not so be it, as long as he is happy. As for the person suggesting spelling lessons, your negativity is not appreciate it. Check my spelling on this one, narcissistic personality. How did I do? I am sure you will let us know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its Not "appreciate it" LOL
SMH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not from SS, my son is 2022 playing in Westchester for another team with the name but not the quality I was expecting, that is why I was asking about them, seem to be legit when looking at tourney results from summer, fall and now box, older teams don't look like they are doing too well but 2022 looks legit

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i don't think superstars has been that great in general last couple years , Prime Time 2022 is very good, roy colsey has changed the program around, they are offering box, and a small indoor training facility run by tommy palasak. Tommy is unbelievable with the kids, great guy, im thinking will see a huge improvement going forward

Good, clear, color. Thank you for your brevity

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournament on the island will have all the top clubs playing in it this summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately, the one everyone knows about that screwed our kids last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which one was that? the tournament screwed your kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can't wait for the details here.....
Whatever happened to losing with dignity and then putting in some extra work to win the rematch?

It's never the teams fault now if they lose. There is nothing wrong with acknowledging that your team was beat by a better team, or even lost because you weren't fully prepared. Always hear excuses, refs are out to get us....tournament screwed us....other team is cheating....

Remember....every time you point your finger, there are 3 pointing back at yourself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whatever happened to losing with dignity and then putting in some extra work to win the rematch?

It's never the teams fault now if they lose. There is nothing wrong with acknowledging that your team was beat by a better team, or even lost because you weren't fully prepared. Always hear excuses, refs are out to get us....tournament screwed us....other team is cheating....

Remember....every time you point your finger, there are 3 pointing back at yourself

The question was which tourney was best and the answer was suggesting Laxfest and the reference to screwing the kids was that they cancelled the second day even though it didn't rain on Sunday. They took the $ and ran as was much debated on this site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said. I wonder if we will get a response.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that poster is referring to LI LaxFest cancelling the 2nd day of tournament last year because of weather. Apparently many people didn't think it should have been cancelled and were upset.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
I think that poster is referring to LI LaxFest cancelling the 2nd day of tournament last year because of weather. Apparently many people didn't think it should have been cancelled and were upset.

Cancelling a tournament for no reason and keeping the money is quite a crappy way to treat paying customers. If people go back, they deserve whatever happens this time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

Cancelling a tournament for no reason and keeping the money is quite a crappy way to treat paying customers. If people go back, they deserve whatever happens this time.

Yup.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said. I wonder if we will get a response.

You will have to carry this conversation on with yourself, you missed the point of the first comment, so this is your response.

Page 38 of 76 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard