BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 38 of 73 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please Daddy. Stop posting childish comments! I'm only 9!!! Do you read what you post? "The pack is the best!" Or "Taz can't beat us"" or " A team this or A team that" blah blah blah You sound like a jerkoff. Stop embarrassing me and mom!! You're pathetic!

What a potty mouth you have! Not only should you have your mouth washed out with soap, you should also have your butt kicked regularly because you are obviously not very bright and unfortunately you stink at lax.

Start practicing now and maybe you will catch up. It's a shame that you are doomed to mediocrity at such an early age!

But I start for 91 now! My dad is just an embarrassment as are you for your son. Why can't you just keep your mouth shut and watch us play?! No, YOU have to pound your chest while you live vicariously through your son. We play the game, not you! Grow up already!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please Daddy. Stop posting childish comments! I'm only 9!!! Do you read what you post? "The pack is the best!" Or "Taz can't beat us"" or " A team this or A team that" blah blah blah You sound like a jerkoff. Stop embarrassing me and mom!! You're pathetic!

What a potty mouth you have! Not only should you have your mouth washed out with soap, you should also have your butt kicked regularly because you are obviously not very bright and unfortunately you stink at lax.

Start practicing now and maybe you will catch up. It's a shame that you are doomed to mediocrity at such an early age!

But I start for 91 now! My dad is just an embarrassment as are you for your son. Why can't you just keep your mouth shut and watch us play?! No, YOU have to pound your chest while you live vicariously through your son. We play the game, not you! Grow up already!!

If it makes you feel better, you totally nailed it. Work harder and maybe you and your parents won't need to be so bitter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

sounds like 2 mothers going back and forth. What an embarrassment

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

sounds like 2 mothers going back and forth. What an embarrassment

B team Mothers!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don't you guys exchange phone numbers or emails. This way you can go back and fourth arguing over which 9/10 yr old boys lacrosse team is better and the normal people who read this don't have to see this. I'd be embarrased if my 8th grade son was saying this. Get lives man.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you always find something informative. This site is great. I love to read some useful and incitful information.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish there was a website that had parents bragging about their child being smarter than another child. How about a parent of an elementary school talking trash about another elementary school? Sounds ridiculous? So does this drivel on youth lax. BTW, my son is smarter than your son. Hahahahahhaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish there was a website that had parents bragging about their child being smarter than another child. How about a parent of an elementary school talking trash about another elementary school? Sounds ridiculous? So does this drivel on youth lax. BTW, my son is smarter than your son. Hahahahahhaha

No he isn't you arrogant loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And Express isn't even in the picture, either team.

Maybe they could hang with Taz if they combined into one A team and gave up the two A teams charade.

Only the most delusional parents don't see it by now.

Express is giving you bad coaches, bad planning and bad teams. A triple header !,,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We'll see how Express does when they go down to Maryland next month. Good competition.....BLC and the Annapolis Hawks. Two tough teams.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We'll see how Express does when they go down to Maryland next month. Good competition.....BLC and the Annapolis Hawks. Two tough teams.

Lowering expectations already Coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know the link to that tournament in Maryland on March 20th?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

its going to be ugly. express is a new team. blc, hawks, etc have been together for at least a full season. also, arguable two of the top teams in MDCV

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have you guys forgotten that these are 4th graders?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

its going to be ugly. express is a new team. blc, hawks, etc have been together for at least a full season. also, arguable two of the top teams in MDCV

Express is not new. Stop with the excuses already, go play the games or don't sign up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are idiots. I wonder if between pegging each other with orange slices and downing 37 gatorades they will stop to think about how "ugly" it was for them. Give it a rest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curious, what were the expectations you are talking about? Right, there were none. Now go back in your hole.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what other Long Island teams are going down

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curious, what were the expectations you are talking about? Right, there were none. Now go back in your hole.

Guess the "A" team isn't expected to do much...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess the "A" team isn't expected to do much...

Or is it the other A team? B+ maybe?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I don't think this is an official tournament. I heard it will be mad lax, BLC,Hawks, WP, express and one other team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's Taz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well it's the B team that is actually going to MD. No harm or foul in that. The A team on the other hand has a coach who is really not interested in coaching 4th grade lacrosse so you won't see that team doing any extra tourneys/scrimmages, etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I don't think this is an official tournament. I heard it will be mad lax, BLC,Hawks, WP, express and one other team.

Taz is playing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well it's the B team that is actually going to MD. No harm or foul in that. The A team on the other hand has a coach who is really not interested in coaching 4th grade lacrosse so you won't see that team doing any extra tourneys/scrimmages, etc.

What a shame. Just a terrible decision by a bad organization to even send these poor kids. Let's hope they don't come back shell shocked. If it wasn't for the catholic school lemmings trying to suck up to the various HS coaches, this organization would not exist. All so your kid can sit the bench in HS. Just terrible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9/10 year olds. Who cares. Learn how to win. Learn how to lose. Eye opener for parents. Good experience no matter how u cut it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9/10 year olds. Who cares. Learn how to win. Learn how to lose. Eye opener for parents. Good experience no matter how u cut it.

Show me a good loser and.... You know the rest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a shame. Just a terrible decision by a bad organization to even send these poor kids. Let's hope they don't come back shell shocked. If it wasn't for the catholic school lemmings trying to suck up to the various HS coaches, this organization would not exist. All so your kid can sit the bench in HS. Just terrible.

We get it...you hate Exprsss for whatever reason.

As for the kids going down to MD, well they seem pretty excited and they all know BLC beat the WP and they all know how good the Pack are. That said they are all excited to head down there as a team, catch Hopkins/Cuse and play some of the best teams at their age level. No kid will be shell shocked as you say. They will be thinking about ice-cream and x-box once they are over. Same at the kids on WP, BLC, and Taz.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We get it...you hate Exprsss for whatever reason.

As for the kids going down to MD, well they seem pretty excited and they all know BLC beat the WP and they all know how good the Pack are. That said they are all excited to head down there as a team, catch Hopkins/Cuse and play some of the best teams at their age level. No kid will be shell shocked as you say. They will be thinking about ice-cream and x-box once they are over. Same at the kids on WP, BLC, and Taz.

Have to blame the parents for this one, at the organization too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are you talking about blaming the parents and the club? You are out of control. It's just a youth lax tourney that your kid is not playing in. It's okay buddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the real "shame" is you thinking that these 4th grade boys do not deserve the same opportunities as the other more experienced teams. Do you have friends? How can people stand to be around you? My son will be there. He is not on express. He happens to be on one of those more experienced teams, but he has friends that are on express. My son couldn't give a rats [lacrosse] what happens. He just thinks it's cool that he's going to see his friends when he goes down to MD. I am not sure what your purpose for writing this was. Disgruntled maybe? Whatever the case, leave a bunch a fourth graders out of it! They have just as much right to go down to MD as anyone else

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the real "shame" is you thinking that these 4th grade boys do not deserve the same opportunities as the other more experienced teams. Do you have friends? How can people stand to be around you? My son will be there. He is not on express. He happens to be on one of those more experienced teams, but he has friends that are on express. My son couldn't give a rats [lacrosse] what happens. He just thinks it's cool that he's going to see his friends when he goes down to MD. I am not sure what your purpose for writing this was. Disgruntled maybe? Whatever the case, leave a bunch a fourth graders out of it! They have just as much right to go down to MD as anyone else

Yup, it's the parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Show me a good loser and.... You know the rest.

That would be the guy in your mirror. You're more immature than the 9 yr olds that are playing! Get a life, you loser!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Road trips are fun for the boys and cuse/hop will be an awesome experience. BUT, not going to get much out of playing that group. Would be better off organizing a play day with the other B teams on the island. (i.e. anyone other than WP, Taz)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Being a winner is a learned trait.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Road trips are fun for the boys and cuse/hop will be an awesome experience. BUT, not going to get much out of playing that group. Would be better off organizing a play day with the other B teams on the island. (i.e. anyone other than WP, Taz)

Taz daddy wants the Express B there so they don't come in last!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing there is something big going down in MD on March 20th? Best 2024 teams around going head to head? Please no bashing because I know if some of the teams on LI didn't get invited the dads on here will rip the teams that got invited. FYI my sons team did not get an invite. Got this info from 2 different people who don't know each other and the word is it will be a talent filled tourney. Sounds pretty awesome for those teams taking part in it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing there is something big going down in MD on March 20th? Best 2024 teams around going head to head? Please no bashing because I know if some of the teams on LI didn't get invited the dads on here will rip the teams that got invited. FYI my sons team did not get an invite. Got this info from 2 different people who don't know each other and the word is it will be a talent filled tourney. Sounds pretty awesome for those teams taking part in it.

4th grade....., really???????????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The best 2024 teams around, and then some others.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
agree... you are so serious in that post its embarrassing. Best 2024 teams around!!! based upon what ? I get it you are an enthusiastic mom, but that's silly.

Page 38 of 73 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard