BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,803
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 34 of 76 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Zone defense

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard of this forum at dicks. Interesting to read the comments going back a bit. Some good insights if Ü can stomach the vitriol. Nothing to add except that several MD teams (Hawks, Crabs) and a few more NY teams (smash, expres?) should be included in a true national championship, at least from what we've seen in the last year or so. Tomorrow should be fun regardless. Good luck all.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
I have had enough of deleting all of this pure crap being posted about a kid. Are you people that stupid? Hate anyone you like but leave the children out of it. Knock it off now!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If tournament rules allow teams to bring whatever players they want, in age compliance, then there is nothing wrong with it. Bandits are playing by the rules. The 2023 Bandit players are extremely talented. Good luck tomorrow to all four teams in semi-finals. It should be a very high level of play and good competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does the Bandits team have any other special guests playing?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous

So now you want to bring other "children" into the conversation.

I have an idea. Sign your name and give us your kids name!!! Sounds fair to me, no?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If tournament rules allow teams to bring whatever players they want, in age compliance, then there is nothing wrong with it. Bandits are playing by the rules. The 2023 Bandit players are extremely talented. Good luck tomorrow to all four teams in semi-finals. It should be a very high level of play and good competition.

Extremely talented is probably not giving them enough credit. But the second you bring in a kid who is not a 2023, you need to stop referring to them as a 2023 team. Call them a Dicks U-11 team or whatever, but don't call them a 2023 team when they have someone who isn't in that grade playing for them. Call them one of the top teams at whatever the right characterization is, but it isn't 2023 this week.

And they very well might take the title tomorrow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Extremely talented is probably not giving them enough credit. But the second you bring in a kid who is not a 2023, you need to stop referring to them as a 2023 team. Call them a Dicks U-11 team or whatever, but don't call them a 2023 team when they have someone who isn't in that grade playing for them. Call them one of the top teams at whatever the right characterization is, but it isn't 2023 this week.

And they very well might take the title tomorrow.

Who cares!!! They are following the rules. Stop the hate. Every tournament has their own rules. There is no governing body to set rules for all clubs. Until there is (which will never happen) clubs can do what they want. It's their business if they feel this is good for it then so be it. If you don't like it that's your choice but they are following the rules.

If any of your kids were asked to play with them this week, most of you would have jumped at it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 22 and igloo 22 played a few one goal games a win for each team which makes teams comparable or even. Express beat the bandits a few weeks ago 11-6 so can any one player be a five/ six goal difference? Our boys having competed against both Igloo doesn't have any excuses and regardless should win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10-6 igloo

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard of this forum at dicks. Interesting to read the comments going back a bit. Some good insights if Ü can stomach the vitriol. Nothing to add except that several MD teams (Hawks, Crabs) and a few more NY teams (smash, expres?) should be included in a true national championship, at least from what we've seen in the last year or so. Tomorrow should be fun regardless. Good luck all.

This tournament isn't anywhere close to a national championship and everyone who knows the top teams at 2022 knows that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express beat Igloo 10-3 a few weeks later, after they exchanged 1 goal games at a tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

So now you want to bring other "children" into the conversation.

I have an idea. Sign your name and give us your kids name!!! Sounds fair to me, no?

You are so right, Larry

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10-6 igloo

Don't be so sure. Bandits with a guest player or two could win the game and the tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No excuses for Igloo today Must win. If they are what they claim one player shouldn't prevent them beating otherwise a 2023 albeit a good one. Get the feel they may be pumping up the other bandit as an out. Igloo is better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Umm, the subject matter that all participants are referring to is about are kids playing lacrosse. You and Larry should grab a cup of coffee together.

Simple question - how many guest players does Bandits have?

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Umm, the subject matter that all participants are referring to is about are kids playing lacrosse. You and Larry should grab a cup of coffee together.

Simple question - how many guest players does Bandits have?

I only grab cups of coffee with those that contribute to my wallet. I am having lots of coffee at this point. I don't need an affair, my husband would not like it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final score igloo 6 crush 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bye Bye Bandits
6-3 Igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great game two very talented teams! Some great lacrosse igloo on top 6-3 Bandits actually had much of the better chances to be honest our goalie was excellent. congrats boys on to the Championship!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awesome game and skill level very even game kudos to the Bandits proud of our igloo boys Arden at 3 pm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't understand why smash doesn't go to the tournament and bandits take their place?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't understand why smash doesn't go to the tournament and bandits take their place?

Smash has seen better days, their time has come. Bandits would clearly beat the Smush.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo 9 - Diamond Backs 3. Nice win for Igloo and Long Island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smash has seen better days, their time has come. Bandits would clearly beat the Smush.

Having competed with both these teams I agree with that Bandits are a better lacrosse team than Smash!
So excited for our Igloo boys ! Great job!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo dominated Diamondbacks today
Played even match yesterday that Arden won in OT
Diamondbacks beat igloo up last summer
Nice games
Nice atmosphere
No BS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Having competed with both these teams I agree with that Bandits are a better lacrosse team than Smash!
So excited for our Igloo boys ! Great job!

Funny how you are putting down a team that wasn't there. Why not leave Smash out of and wait to settle who is better on the field! Be happy you won, and that LI has competitive lacrosse teams. Wierd thing is that you travel to Florida to proove that!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great championship game but even greater class exhibited by the Diamondbacks, Bandits, Revolution, and Igloo. Parents, coaches, kids...that is the way the game should be played and what a great effort by all organizations.

This forum gets real bitter at times. Today is a day to celebrate the game of lacrosse. Kudos to all those who participated and looking forward to the spring season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Igloo. Well deserved better team today. See guys again this summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I asked the question. I'm not an igloo parent. I actually think smash is better and they are getting a raw deal. It looks like daddy ball to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please stop. Not a Smash parent but they would destroy Bandits as they should being older. Enough with the hype

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo dominated Diamondbacks today
Played even match yesterday that Arden won in OT
Diamondbacks beat igloo up last summer
Nice games
Nice atmosphere
No BS
They beat them up pretty good last summer ....Kind of makes you wonder??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop with the nonsense. Smash Express United Igloo (in that order) are the best 2022 teams. Bandits is the best 2023 team and can compete with but not beat these top 2022 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On age Bandits don't lose. That team will win many championships over the years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is just another tournament and based on the scores in the bracket play, clearly there were various levels of teams that participated. I can't speak for the man, but every team makes its own decisions based in the judgement of the respective coaches. Maybe Bandits wanted both a challenge and a winter vacation in the sun. Don't overthink things.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is just another tournament and based on the scores in the bracket play, clearly there were various levels of teams that participated. I can't speak for the man, but every team makes its own decisions based in the judgement of the respective coaches. Maybe Bandits wanted both a challenge and a winter vacation in the sun. Don't overthink things.

Really? That's funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice win way to represent LI. Enjoy! 2022 is a very exciting group. Spring & Summer should be fun. No reason to leave the island except for fun on the beach in OC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am an igloo parent (full disclosure) and couldn't be prouder of all the kids from all the teams. Bandits. Diamondbacks. Revolution. Arctic Blast. It's easy to win with class. Much tougher to keep your composure and sportsmanship in a loss. I was particularly impressed w the parents and coaches of the above-mentioned teams for how they conducted themselves. These are 11- year old kids. They are all learning about lacrosse and life. Who knows and who cares who is best or who came up short. These are life lessons for the kids and couldn't or wouldn't be prouder win or lose. I will say that the diamondback parents and coaches were the epitome of class; they sought out the igloo parents to shake their hands while the kids were still crying. That is how one should act; the example one should set. Thank you Dicks. See you all in the spring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop with the nonsense. Smash Express United Igloo (in that order) are the best 2022 teams. Bandits is the best 2023 team and can compete with but not beat these top 2022 teams.

ha ha smash. they lost to bandits in a scrimmage and everyone has seen their losses taunted and express. fading star....

Page 34 of 76 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard