BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 33 of 73 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
At least you acknowledge your place.

You are clearly a dad that doesn't have a kid on either the WP itr Taz so I guess you know your place too. Pathetic trool.

Glad you know where my boy plays. Good for you. I do know my sons place and it is ahead of yours.

Life...get one

Thanks for the advice, I will, as long as I get mine ahead of you.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
taz daddy and WP daddy should exchange numbers and argue all night....let the rest of our "mediocre" teams / Dads have normal thoughtful posts. You are the BEST, you are second BEST...yeah!!! we all know it. Should the rest of our kids not play and develop? I like to come ion here to read about other teams and how they are playing and what events they are doing, but their is something really wrong with some of you guys. I mean I can't imagine how you drill crap into your kids. Sit back, have a beer, and say..."what the [lacrosse] am I really doing to my kid"? If they do get that 1/4 scholley somewhere, than CONGRATS!!! you did it Dad!!! lol losers!

Mediocre Dad with a Mediocre Son! Participation trophies are awesome

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just because a 9 year old is mediocre in lax, dosent mean the kid is mediocre. I was an average athlete at best. Now I'm 48, with a great family, tons of friends, I got very good grades in college and then med school. I help people and get paid really well for my services. That's what I dream about for my 3 kids. I don't dream about my sons 9 yr old lax team. I don't dream about saving 8 grand tuition one day, I don't dream about my son pulling up to a high school with a ball bucket making 40, 50 bucks an hour giving lax lessons. All I ask of my 9 yr old, 10 yr old and 12 yr old is have fun, try your best. It seems like some people on here just have their priorities out of whack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just because a 9 year old is mediocre in lax, dosent mean the kid is mediocre. I was an average athlete at best. Now I'm 48, with a great family, tons of friends, I got very good grades in college and then med school. I help people and get paid really well for my services. That's what I dream about for my 3 kids. I don't dream about my sons 9 yr old lax team. I don't dream about saving 8 grand tuition one day, I don't dream about my son pulling up to a high school with a ball bucket making 40, 50 bucks an hour giving lax lessons. All I ask of my 9 yr old, 10 yr old and 12 yr old is have fun, try your best. It seems like some people on here just have their priorities out of whack

Very loud applause to you my friend. A voice of reason in a sea of insanity on this forum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed great post

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well done and well said!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bragging about yourself instead of your son. Interesting approach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's not call them "losers", just parents who might had played something once upon a time and now get vicarious enjoyment from watching their superhuman Taz or WP child. REALITY CHECK: 4th grade Dads. Say it loudly over and over: FOURTH GRADE. By eight grade stats say half will quit from parental freak-out, boredom, frustration, bench sitting, etc. WP and TAZ (and Igloo) all practice way more than most and it shows. It is not about having more talent-play together means familiarity and more practice/reps means better execution. PERIOD.
WHO REALLY GIVES A CRAP WHO IS THE BEST IN FOURTH GRADE? I want my child get great coaching and decent paying time. The rest is clinics and hopefully he continues to love playing the game,. as I love watching him. END OF STORY. SCHOLARSHIP? REALLY? PAY DOUBLE TO BE ON WP? REALLY? If it was not for the two of you arguing over which is better and by how much, this thread might have very little to read about. Guess that might change in Spriing/Summer when real games begin. Until then.... ease off daddys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
clap clap-thanks for some normalcy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only a complete fool would see it that way, unless this is your first time on the sight. I suggest u go back and read posts up to this point.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I have-all I read about is that WP is the best of the 2024, followed by TAZ, and then the rest. What did I miss? let's say that is true. Okay, now what?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Here is a quote from few pages ago:

"ok that's great - but the fact still remains that none of the 3 Express teams are capable of beating a team like TAZ or Wolfpack, so who really cares, that's a fact - so in the meantime, just enjoy the ride and be happy coming in 2nd or 3rd in any tourney your in."

Did you write that and call me a fool? I'm laughing right now. Like I said, It's all about WP followed by TAZ and then the rest of the "losers"(including my son obviously) in your eyes. You only mention Express's 3 teams but in other posts the "others" include everybody but WP and TAZ.

I'm very happy where my 4th grader is playing, the coaching, program, etc. That goes for soccer, basketball, baseball and golf. Wonder which he will get that college money for??? Maybe me and my wife-likely "parental scholarship"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You obviously don't get it, maybe someone else will explain it to you. Sorry didn't mean to confuse you I just don't have the time right now. Best of luck to u and your kids..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best part about all these threads is that its not WP or Taz parents on here. But you guys keep arguing amongst yourselves. Too funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
but don't the best teams have the best coaching? The best coaches don't say, let me go out there and find some beginners and kids who aren't in to it and I'll make them into a mini Hopkins?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't kid yourselves. If any of these kids had a chance to play for the WP or TAZ these talking head Dads would be all over it. Everyone wants their kid to play for the top teams in any sport they play. Only when their boy cant cut it do they start to rip apart the team or the coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best part about all these threads is that its not WP or Taz parents on here. But you guys keep arguing amongst yourselves. Too funny

I agree that a lot of these post are created by trouble makers that aren't affiliated with Pack or Taz, but if you really think that none of the negative posts on here are from Taz or pack parents then your delusional and definitely haven't been on the sideline with some of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree that a lot of these post are created by trouble makers that aren't affiliated with Pack or Taz, but if you really think that none of the negative posts on here are from Taz or pack parents then your delusional and definitely haven't been on the sideline with some of them.

That crazy [lacrosse] blonde WP mom is definitely on here. Good Chris she's the most annoying woman (or man) I've ever seen or, more specifically heard, in all my years. And this is my 3rd guy through the travel system!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is she the one that Howells all the time.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is she the one that Howells all the time.....

Howls....moron

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oops sorry I guess u never had a typo and you must be friends with her lmao.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That crazy [lacrosse] blonde WP mom is definitely on here. Good Chris she's the most annoying woman (or man) I've ever seen or, more specifically heard, in all my years. And this is my 3rd guy through the travel system!

Pretty classless to call out a parent for cheering for their son. The lady is actually a really nice person who vocally supports her son's team. I'm sure you are on the sideline second guessing your child's coach and telling your kid to do things contrary to what the coach is telling him.

All of the cheap shots against WP and Taz are just jealousy, plain and simple. If your kid was good enough to be on one of these teams, I'm sure you'd be singing a different tune.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your son cant make the WP or Taz he is a B player. Amazing all the dads on here running their mouths, but come tryouts they will be on the field. Stop the trash talking it doesn't help your sons skills. Look at scores from last summer or Fall ball, double digit wins in 90% of the games these teams played. Calling out a woman on the sidelines? Go away Jealous little men you are weak.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The "Taddies" are much worse than the moms on either team. They are the epitome of poor sportsmen & what not to do in youth lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The "Taddies" are much worse than the moms on either team. They are the epitome of poor sportsmen & what not to do in youth lacrosse.

Packrats and Taddies. Awesome.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
There will be no more calling out a parent on the sidelines UNLESS you sign your full name and team!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some people on other teams can make these teams. They choose not to for many reasons. Location probably being the main one. Get over yourself, we are talking about 9 and 10 year olds. AND, I guarantee the lip flappers here are talking about their oldest child. So much physically will change in the next 3-5 years its insane. Your kids that have been practicing 3x a week for 50% of their lives also might, just might, not like it as much as you. Not even talking about the repetitive injuries. But its about you anyway so who cares!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Packrats and Taddies. Awesome.

Most of the time you can just call the teams Champs. And you are ripping the parents because you know you cant rip the kids. Too funny for me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some people on other teams can make these teams. They choose not to for many reasons. Location probably being the main one. Get over yourself, we are talking about 9 and 10 year olds. AND, I guarantee the lip flappers here are talking about their oldest child. So much physically will change in the next 3-5 years its insane. Your kids that have been practicing 3x a week for 50% of their lives also might, just might, not like it as much as you. Not even talking about the repetitive injuries. But its about you anyway so who cares!

Yeah, likely story. My kid is good enough to play on one of the top 2 teams at his age bracket but I won't drive another 10 minutes to get superior training and coaching. Instead, I'll just pay the same amount in tuition and get a far worse product. Sounds smart to me!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, likely story. My kid is good enough to play on one of the top 2 teams at his age bracket but I won't drive another 10 minutes to get superior training and coaching. Instead, I'll just pay the same amount in tuition and get a far worse product. Sounds smart to me!

Look up the word "straw man". Where in the post you are responding to does it say, or imply "far worse product"? Sounds like this post really struck a nerve with you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hurts that your son doesn't cut it. I get it man

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First and foremost, the fact that you are still posting remarks about another parent, especially a mother, on a site like this after having 3 kids "through the travel system" is a testament to the type of person you are! What a pathetic life you must lead to have the time to post on here for the sole purpose of making derogatory remarks. Secondly, the woman that you are referring to happens to be a wonderful person. One of the very few that does not pay attention or root for only her son but for the entire team. You may have thought that your comments were funny or would incite further comments but I for one think that you pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First and foremost, the fact that you are still posting remarks about another parent, especially a mother, on a site like this after having 3 kids "through the travel system" is a testament to the type of person you are! What a pathetic life you must lead to have the time to post on here for the sole purpose of making derogatory remarks. Secondly, the woman that you are referring to happens to be a wonderful person. One of the very few that does not pay attention or root for only her son but for the entire team. You may have thought that your comments were funny or would incite further comments but I for one think that you pathetic.

I guess that's settled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The mom that you are talking about is a wonderful person and as a few have already mentioned cheers for all of the kids. You on the other hand.....pathetic looser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoooowwwww Pack!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are any teams playing any leagues or tournaments this winter?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are any teams playing any leagues or tournaments this winter?
NO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you really actually think that there are not boys good enough to play for the Pack or Taz???? Please!And regarding coaching?? Remember we are on LI 75% of the coaches and Fathers played D1.
And It takes me 10 min to drive to my local field at 6 pm.Driving on LI during practice hrs is easly 40 min.All these factors come into play.But the main one is... my son is 9-yrs old!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you really actually think that there are not boys good enough to play for the Pack or Taz???? Please!And regarding coaching?? Remember we are on LI 75% of the coaches and Fathers played D1.
And It takes me 10 min to drive to my local field at 6 pm.Driving on LI during practice hrs is easly 40 min.All these factors come into play.But the main one is... my son is 9-yrs old!

First off, if you read the post it said drive an EXTRA 10 minutes. Secondly, just because a parent or coach played D1 lacrosse does not automatically mean that they are a good youth coach. In fact, some of the worst coaches my boys have had have been former D1 players who were great players but have no idea how to relate to young kids. This is obviously your first go around in the travel community.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Do you really actually think that there are not boys good enough to play for the Pack or Taz???? Please!And regarding coaching?? Remember we are on LI 75% of the coaches and Fathers played D1.
And It takes me 10 min to drive to my local field at 6 pm.Driving on LI during practice hrs is easly 40 min.All these factors come into play.But the main one is... my son is 9-yrs old![/quo

But he cant make those teams.

Page 33 of 73 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard