BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,830
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 31 of 76 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If 91 parents are so nuts about being considered the "top" team, why not take Smash and United and put the top half of each on a 91 AAAA team ?

smash is no longer on top and united is in hiding.

Igloo Dad , You keep repeating your self ...

91 Dad, I am NOT of Igloo and I couldn't agree more. Many of us feel the same way.
Have a happy day

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash and United are AA

Express, Igloo, Outlaws and fl$ Are A to B plus.

Igloo B team, icon,TLI, TB and Blue Fish all B to C teams.

Smash/United
Express/Igloo
fl$
Igloo B/Legacy/TLI/Outlaws/ICON//TB/Blue Fish, etc

Some of the better town teams mix in the top five overall teams, occasionally.

There really is some great talent in the 2022 grade.

I agree with this except for the last two teams, never seen Bluefish but TB is nowhere near any of the those other teams. they lost to the Hitmen and just got by an average town team, they only beat outlaws silver by 2 goals. There are 4 teams on top and about 3 or 4 after that can be a legit High B team (TLI, Legacy, fl$ & Outlaws Select) But you are right, there is plenty of talent at this age group. Should be a good spring/ summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash and United are AA

Smash/United
Express/Igloo
fl$

I agree with this except for the last two teams, never seen Bluefish but TB is nowhere near any of the those other teams. they lost to the Hitmen and just got by an average town team, they only beat outlaws silver by 2 goals. There are 4 teams on top and about 3 or 4 after that can be a legit High B team (TLI, Legacy, fl$ & Outlaws Select) But you are right, there is plenty of talent at this age group. Should be a good spring/ summer

This is absurd, Express beat Smash by 3 and rolled through the fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is at the top of the discussion in 2022. After our boys playing the Bandits and smash I am not so sure Smash is better than the Bandits But IMO express is a top 2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is at the top of the discussion in 2022. After our boys playing the Bandits and smash I am not so sure Smash is better than the Bandits But IMO express is a top 2

It's a long winter, and kids this age typically make great strides over a 6-8 month period, physically as well as emotionally.

I would say the Top 3 (Smash/United/Express) is a toss-up, it's anyone's game. And clearly, Igloo is right in the mix.

Should be fun competition to watch.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash and United are AA

Smash/United
Express/Igloo
fl$

Getting beat by 10+ goals isn't exactly rolling through the fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash and United are AA

Smash/United
Express/Igloo
fl$

You Express parents are delusional. I guess MC has you thinking your the best. We should actually get all these teams at the same tournament in the spring/summer and see what happens. You won't roll over anyone. just stop please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any top notch lacrosse clubs (A-AA for middle school age) in or around Harford County, Maryland?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess express parents also forgot they lost to igloo this fall also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash and United are AA

Smash/United
Express/Igloo
fl$

You Express parents are delusional. I guess MC has you thinking your the best. We should actually get all these teams at the same tournament in the spring/summer and see what happens. You won't roll over anyone. just stop please.

we should. The problem is some teams won't show up. Its nice to see the teams are leveling out. 4 top teams make it competitive with others picking up the pace behind. This all started from smash/united claiming top billing slated together like they are a married couple or something. At least express igloo and smash played each other this fall. United still getting their ducks in a row I guess. Just play already. Top billing is going to be interchangeable. Better get used to it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes,competitive is better for all to improve skills

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash and United are AA

Smash/United
Express/Igloo
fl$

Smash, Igloo, Express, fl$ and the Outlaws all played local events as part of their fall schedule. What should be stopped. And if you watched any of these teams compete this fall, which I suspect you did not. You would know that the top 3 can all play with one another and the next two are very competitive teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash and United are AA

Smash/United
Express/Igloo
fl$

When did this year's Express A team get beat by 10+ goals? I know they lost the finals of the Blatant Fall tourney to Igloo by a goal after beating Igloo by a goal in pool play. If you're bringing up scores from last summer, haven't most teams had a decent amount of turnover since then? I mean the almighty Smash only beat fl$ by 7 this year after the fl$ upgrades.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash and United are AA

Smash/United
Express/Igloo
fl$

When did this year's Express A team get beat by 10+ goals? I know they lost the finals of the Blatant Fall tourney to Igloo by a goal after beating Igloo by a goal in pool play. If you're bringing up scores from last summer, haven't most teams had a decent amount of turnover since then? I mean the almighty Smash only beat fl$ by 7 this year after the fl$ upgrades.

Columbus Day weekend I think. Express got smoked by Smash in the opening game, by 10 or 11. Bounced back to beat Smash in championship game by 3 or 4.
Top tier of LI 2022 is great lacrosse to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In reference to Express - Igloo, subsequent to the Blatant tournament exchange, Express beat Igloo by 7 goals in a Maryland tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In reference to Express - Igloo, subsequent to the Blatant tournament exchange, Express beat Igloo by 7 goals in a Maryland tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares, get over it?! That was fall ball. Winter is here, Spring around the corner. Summer will be fun.

Fall rankings mean little. United never came out of their hole, Smash, Express & Igloo all traded wins and losses.

The rest of the pack...who knows?

Enjoy hockey, hoops and wrestling seasons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue Fish a B team? C- more like it. True Blue not such a great team more like a C team. Igloo B, I mean A cough cough is a B, Hitmen a B and Outlaws A I mean B cough cough is a C Team. Ok that's it for the Saturday night wrap up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blue Fish a B team? C- more like it. True Blue not such a great team more like a C team. Igloo B, I mean A cough cough is a B, Hitmen a B and Outlaws A I mean B cough cough is a C Team. Ok that's it for the Saturday night wrap up.

blue fish needs to rethink their coaching staff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's the sad thing, on a Saturday night you are on back of the cage ranking teams lmao. Get a life. Your family must really like it when they ask to hang out with you and you say guys I can't I am really busy trying to rank 11 year old boys or your friends want you and your wife to go out but you say I am busy. I guess you have no friends and your wife is so fed up with you because you have no time for her since you care about 6th grade lacrosse on a Saturday night that she is out with her girlfriends ( Cough,cough) You think her boyfriend is talking about lacrosee on a Saturday nigh while they are togeher? I don't think so. It's a shame but I sure hope you enjoyed your Saturday night because I am sure your wife did. Merry Christmas.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son plays on a NJ town team (Flemington) that beat both Legacy teams at a tournament in Bridgewater last year.

Smash/United
Express/Igloo
fl$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

blue fish needs to rethink their coaching staff.

Almost true..... Igloo B can be a good team seen them twice in the fall. They can be one of the top B teams. Hitmen have some good players but not enough. Bench isn't deep. If they pick up some good players from other B teams or from the back of the bench of A teams. Then can be a factor next year on the 2nd tier of teams. That have good coaching. The rest of those teams parents are wasting money on. None of them have strong coaching True Blue has some good coaches in their organization. But not at this age. Same with bluefish.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is everyone responding about the class and depth of sixth grade lacrosse? It is sixth grade lacrosse. I guess for those of us who have been through club lacrosse through recruitment with older kids could see how ridiculous this is. If this is your first go around with your kids in club lacrosse, do yourself a favor and step it back a few notches. This journey of lacrosse through HS and college recruiting will way too much for you to handle if sixth grade lacrosse has you responding to what team is worthy of be called an A team with the deepest bench. Enjoy them while they are sixth graders, it gets real muddy in a few years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous] Is everyone responding about the class and depth of sixth grade lacrosse? It is sixth grade lacrosse. I guess for those of us who have been through club lacrosse through recruitment with older kids could see how ridiculous this is. If this is your first go around with your kids in club lacrosse, do yourself a favor and step it back a few notches. This journey of lacrosse through HS and college recruiting will way too much for you to handle if sixth grade lacrosse has you responding to what team is worthy of be called an A team with the deepest bench. Enjoy them while they are sixth graders, it gets real muddy in a few years. [/quote

when did colleges start recruiting in ninth grade. Its ridiculous. So sixth grade becomes what ninth grade used to be. Kids are going to burn out a lot faster this way. What geniuses thought this was a good idea.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone doing Santa Jamboree or Santa Jam?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is everyone responding about the class and depth of sixth grade lacrosse? It is sixth grade lacrosse. I guess for those of us who have been through club lacrosse through recruitment with older kids could see how ridiculous this is. If this is your first go around with your kids in club lacrosse, do yourself a favor and step it back a few notches. This journey of lacrosse through HS and college recruiting will way too much for you to handle if sixth grade lacrosse has you responding to what team is worthy of be called an A team with the deepest bench. Enjoy them while they are sixth graders, it gets real muddy in a few years.

Thank you for your wisdom Obi Wan Kenobi, please take a seat in our revered parents of older kids who have been there & done that section. Snacks & drinks will be served shortly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you for your wisdom Obi Wan Kenobi, please take a seat in our revered parents of older kids who have been there & done that section. Snacks & drinks will be served shortly.

I'd rather see 1st grade depth charts getting posted rather then just plain stupid attempts at unnessasary humor.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At a Chritmas party last night a Express dad KEPT telling who ever would listen that they are the top team. Over & over & over & over!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At a Chritmas party last night a Express dad KEPT telling who ever would listen that they are the top team. Over & over & over & over!

Please tell that Express dad that he is embarrassing the rest of us. Just let the boys play and we'll see how the chips fall. By the way, isn't the team "the boys team" ? Be a good dad and shut up already. Cheer from the sideline and show respect for ALL the players, Express players and their opponents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what party? Express was in Philadelphia yesterday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical express paeents. We will hear this all winter. Then summer rolls around, they start losing to the big boys, and the dissention starts. Every year. Same act. Do these parents not remember losing to igloo and smash this fall? Or do they only remember those wins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical express paeents. We will hear this all winter. Then summer rolls around, they start losing to the big boys, and the dissention starts. Every year. Same act. Do these parents not remember losing to igloo and smash this fall? Or do they only remember those wins.

like I said, express was in Philadelphia. What so called party is this poster lying about. those typical parents are gone. Check united and other clubs. Bitterness has gotten the better of you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]At a Chritmas party last night a Express dad KEPT telling who ever would listen that they are the top team. Over & over & over & over!

Please tell that Express dad that he is embarrassing the rest of us. Just let the boys play and we'll see how the chips fall. By the way, isn't the team "the boys team" ? Be a good dad and shut up already. Cheer from the sideline and show respect for ALL the players, Express players and their opponents. [/quote

someone is just stirring the pot. Dont buy into it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong. It was a Chanukka party.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong. It was a Chanukka party.

DELETED on Express.

Last edited by CJ Orlando; . Reason: You are a jackass
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone playing Santa at the Hub?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone playing Santa at the Hub?

we are playing in Santa Jam.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WE ur a loser..its your sons team and i would think the team has a name.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ok ok, we are the Brooklyn Lax team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am playing in the adult division and my kid is playing in 2022. Am I a loser? Not at all. You are the loser. Love to see you come play so I can show who the loser really is.

Page 31 of 76 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard