BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,788
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 53 of 55 1 2 51 52 53 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost 10-7 but I think they beat them in the final..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son is looking to tryout for a new team this year, can anyone share their experiences good or bad with the Legacy, Coaching?? Organization commitment to player development?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which team won the championship this past weekend at Hofstra?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Run with express? Express was not very good this year. Gc beat them. Did they win any championships? Talk about unhappy parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

GC beat the Outlaws 9-5 in the finals.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did GC really lose to outlaws at Hofstra? I thought GC was a top town team, how could they lose to a B- club team. GC folks were talking like they could run with 91 and express and they lose to a team that can't play within 10 goals of either team. Bet the GC parents were very unhappy.

Not unhappy at all, just the opposite. Half the price, in our own backyard and playing with their friends, how could you be unhappy with that. The boys are already looking forward to next year. They didn't want the season to end.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not defend Outlaws but they played 2 games and only had a few subs. I think with fresh legs outcome would have been different!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

not defend Outlaws but they played 2 games and only had a few subs. I think with fresh legs outcome would have been different!

I don't... They both played three games the day before and two games that day. Both teams were spent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws had 3 kids on bench. GC had 12.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the lunatic Outlaws coach scare off the rest of the team? Tourney was local...Screaming at officials when losing shows what kind of guy he is and you as parents put up with this why???

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Second that saw that coach screaming at refs , real class act ! If that is a reflection of their organization. Stay far away ... Glad my son doesn't put up w a lunAtic like that guy ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the lunatic Outlaws coach scare off the rest of the team? Tourney was local...Screaming at officials when losing shows what kind of guy he is and you as parents put up with this why???

And you hide behind anonymous posts and bad mouth people. If you have something to say, put your name to it ! I love listening to you wannabe tough guys bad mouth coaches, parents and players hiding behind your keyboard. The Outlaw coach you are speaking about is a very good coach. Its your choice if you want your kid playing for him or not, but to say he is a lunatic is taking it a bit too far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hate to burst your bubble but that is exactly the way the GC coaches were acting the day before when they lost. Screaming at the kids and the refs. I would never let an adult talk to a child the way he was to those kids after they lost. At least the outlaw coach was yelling at another adult(thats not right either). By the way the refs all weekend were just awful. We can all agree on that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if smash is the best In the 2022 class. Who did they beat this year? What tournaments did they win? Did they beat any teams outside of LI?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did GC really lose to outlaws at Hofstra? I thought GC was a top town team, how could they lose to a B- club team. GC folks were talking like they could run with 91 and express and they lose to a team that can't play within 10 goals of either team. Bet the GC parents were very unhappy.

Obviously a troublemaker .. OUTLAWS lost to Express in a Braveheart in the Fall... they should have actually won in regulation as they outplayed Express.. just ask MC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously a troublemaker .. OUTLAWS lost to Express in a Braveheart in the Fall... they should have actually won in regulation as they outplayed Express.. just ask MC.

And lost last two times to the Jesters !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Given how other teams have improved, I would venture to say that there are 3-4 Maryland teams that can beat smash at any given time and next year express, United and others will give them a run for money on LI. Not bashing smash, just a lot of talent in this age group. Smash had the advantage by having been together the longest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws Black team is actually a B team. Not a top notch team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only played jesters twice. Outlaws won 8-2 and lost 7-5. So your wrong there. Keep thinking what you do. X5788m

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What age? My son was 2021 and had a great time on & off the field. with Legacy. He got better & had fun so I'm happy. A few too many tournaments truthfully. It's exhausting!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whatever happened to the team forums? I preferred when all of the lunatics could boast about how great your organizations are there as to having all of you on one thread?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have info regarding the bluefish. I was told they are bringing in coaches from some of the top teams. Don't know how true this is. Looking to see if anyone knows more than what is posted on their website.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
i know that he was part of a band called "Hootie and the ..." oh, wait....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have info regarding the bluefish. I was told they are bringing in coaches from some of the top teams. Don't know how true this is. Looking to see if anyone knows more than what is posted on their website.

You have to think they will have plenty of Hofstra kids coaching

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

You have to think they will have plenty of Hofstra kids coaching

Instead of speculating, why not contact them and ask? The information that you get here may be the farthest from the truth. Check out their website.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws have played the Jesters twice, beat them once and lost once...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how many additional umbrella teams is 91 going to come out with????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is a false statement! They are as good as any other A team. I think they would hang with any Long Island A team with maybe the exception of Smash or United!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is a false statement! They are as good as any other A team. I think they would hang with any Long Island A team with maybe the exception of Smash or United!!

I think that is a reasonably fair statement to make after seeing them play this past weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't igloo blow them out in a tournament? Outlaws Is a B team, perhaps a better B team but can't play with 91, igloo, express, 32, CSH, Northport, port and several other elite town teams. I would say that in order to be considered a true A team you need to be able to beat all town teams at a minimum. Just my 2 cents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northport Really, Outlaws would crush them Sounds Like Ex Outlaws that Play express - HA HA Got U
Outlaws solid b Plus, But will be improving like all outlaw Teams do

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't Outlaws Black lose to a town team? GC34?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't igloo blow them out in a tournament? Outlaws Is a B team, perhaps a better B team but can't play with 91, igloo, express, 32, CSH, Northport, port and several other elite town teams. I would say that in order to be considered a true A team you need to be able to beat all town teams at a minimum. Just my 2 cents.

Since Smash lost to Manhasset, that means they are a B team too?
Outlaws are an A team but not at the top tier.

United, Smash and Igloo are the top teams
Manhasset-32 , Express are Middle Tier
Team LI, Outlaws, Garden City-34 and Jesters are the lower Tier...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team 91 Fact:
Smash is the "A"
United is the "B"
they got lucky once will not happen again. Cannot wait for Sunday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So did express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me get this straight Smash is the "A" team and United is the "B" team. Then you say Smash is the best team on Long Island. But you
disregard the fact that said "A" team lost to said "B" team. I don't ever remember an "A" team getting beat by their own "B" Team. As an outsider looking in, I have never thought of United as a "B" team. To me they were always a top 3 team in the age group. The win vs Smash tells me that they are the team to beat now at 2022. Fact is United is the best coached team in the age group. Does not matter if you like JM or not he is the best coach in the age group. Its not even close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team 91 Fact:
Smash is the "A"
United is the "B"
o
Smash lost twice on grade this year...Crush and the Bandits they are note

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost to igloo 11-6. Hardly a blowout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me get this straight Smash is the "A" team and United is the "B" team. Then you say Smash is the best team on Long Island. But you
disregard the fact that said "A" team lost to said "B" team. I don't ever remember an "A" team getting beat by their own "B" Team. As an outsider looking in, I have never thought of United as a "B" team. To me they were always a top 3 team in the age group. The win vs Smash tells me that they are the team to beat now at 2022. Fact is United is the best coached team in the age group. Does not matter if you like JM or not he is the best coach in the age group. Its not even close.
Give it a rest the game was two weeks ago. in ten years the kids on both teams won't even remember the score.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team 91 Fact:
Smash is the "A"
United is the "B"
o
Smash lost twice on grade this year...Crush and the Bandits they are note

That is NOT fact. If United is a B team then there are NO "A" teams on Long island. They can obviously beat any team on the Island so to call them a B team is STUPID

Page 53 of 55 1 2 51 52 53 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard