BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts388,070
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 43 of 46 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not following u, what makes you think this is anTaz person or what proof do you have????

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Worst kept secret. Avengers coach going on the Express Train?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Already coaching the 3nd grade express team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Already coaching the 3nd grade express team

That's like going from bad to worse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was supposed to be 2nd grade express . Team looks pretty good

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The whole team or just the coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
second grade.....looks pretty good......Lmfaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lol. You are such a tool. The yet to be formed 2nd grade express team looks good? Stop it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The good kids will stay with 91 and the RVC Mommy kids will take the free pass with Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty good? They just lost 24-2 to the Geese in a scrimmage this week...M

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty good? They just lost 24-2 to the Geese in a scrimmage this week...M
24-2.....that's second grade lacrosse for ya!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The good kids will stay with 91 and the RVC Mommy kids will take the free pass with Express.

Anyone know who is going to coach the the 4th grade 91B team next year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone know who is going to coach the the 4th grade 91B team next year?

What a tough way to end the season. For a new team I,thought they had good momentum. Terrible end if year tournament and now coaching turnover. 91 better hope they don't have a titans repeat. Hard to start from scratch again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is the coach and kids leaving 91? Heard they had a rough day but aren't they playing up? These kids are so young they will be on multiple teams over the years, this happens all the time. I'm just surprised this team is splitting up so early, as I heard they were together before 91 which seems to have caused some issues and hurt feelings for others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tough tournament playing up but when they finally played a 2024 team they crushed them 11-1 in the blazing heat. If there was a true 2024 bracket they would have had a great tournament result. But playing up only helps you develop. If you play in a low bracket and constantly crush the other teams there is no competition. All in all a great year end for the 91 Avengers. They should be very proud of themselves. They played great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tough tournament playing up but when they finally played a 2024 team they crushed them 11-1 in the blazing heat. If there was a true 2024 bracket they would have had a great tournament result. But playing up only helps you develop. If you play in a low bracket and constantly crush the other teams there is no competition. All in all a great year end for the 91 Avengers. They should be very proud of themselves. They played great.

Except the Coach has no loyalty to the organization or the kids, if I were a parent, I would think twice. His first 91 team split up a few years ago and those kids ended up scattered all over in bad situations. But will the groupie Mommies stay in the cult at the expense of their sons?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is the coach and kids leaving 91? Heard they had a rough day but aren't they playing up? These kids are so young they will be on multiple teams over the years, this happens all the time. I'm just surprised this team is splitting up so early, as I heard they were together before 91 which seems to have caused some issues and hurt feelings for others.

I would assume most kids will follow the coach to Express. It's more about the team training together than it s about what uniform they wear. Im sure some kids will stay with 91 but that is an unknown right now. All in all a successful season for the boys. They are all better lacrosse players today then they were in the fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Except the Coach has no loyalty to the organization or the kids, if I were a parent, I would think twice. His first 91 team split up a few years ago and those kids ended up scattered all over in bad situations. But will the groupie Mommies stay in the cult at the expense of their sons?
man a lot of mommies in boy's youth sports these days. whered all the dads go from the stands?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have no idea what you're talking about. As far as coaches go he's probably the most loyal coach that exists. This team will be fine and very successful. They are all better lacks players because of the coaching. And this is not a groupie mom that is in a cult.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would assume most kids will follow the coach to Express. It's more about the team training together than it s about what uniform they wear. Im sure some kids will stay with 91 but that is an unknown right now. All in all a successful season for the boys. They are all better lacrosse players today then they were in the fall.

Given he is coaching the express rising 3rd not an option

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He coaches a 91 HS team, so loyalty isn't the issue. The team that split is not his first 91 team either. They also didn't end in bad positions. Many are successful A and B players at good clubs, including 91. I bet the majority of the team that came to 91 with him, stay with him. Unfortunately for those upset they did not make the team this year, as it was a solid B team, it doesn't leave 91 in any better position unless they attract a whole slew of new kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, would you rather your son on a team where he is a starter and the team is mediocre. Or would you rather he is middle of the pack on a team, but better players (better practices) etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, would you rather your son on a team where he is a starter and the team is mediocre. Or would you rather he is middle of the pack on a team, but better players (better practices) etc.

Its a good question but there is no right or wrong answer. Some may believe he will improve more on the better team and that may be correct. I personally would rather him play more on a less good team. 99% of our kids are not getting scholarships to college so my view is let them play and have fun. To each his own though!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I firmly believe my son will get a scholarship. And I am going to spend about 4k a year in equipment, PAL, travel team, and travel expenses to get him there. Thats about 40k. Ehhh lets just round it to 50k with inflation and higher costs down the road. All for a 5k a year partial. Wait, no wait a second....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I spent that already, you are way behind man! my son will get the 7500 / year "ride". Plus hes got straight A's in finger painting and state capitals, so we are on our way! Thanks for all the congratulations in advance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He will have 2024 and 2025, so it is an option.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He will have 2024 and 2025, so it is an option.

Coaching two teams or a combined team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaching 2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's great with developing the boys when they are young. Very fair coach and gives passion for the game. Smart move for Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaching 2

Express will be very good if they combine best from avengers and current express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares

Maybe 91 will bring back the Titans for your little Johnny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaching 2

Express will be very good if they combine best from avengers and current express.

Maybe they can be above Average-er

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares

Maybe 91 will bring back the Titans for your little Johnny.

Not interested in the B Team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of you guys are obsessed with titans. May have been funny the first 10 times. Not funny anymore. It was a terrible team, they folded. Time to move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaching 2

Not sure what team your son plays for, but I was able to watch the Avengers play in Hershey and they're a pretty good team. My guess is that your son didn't make the cut. Tryouts are a few weeks away. Work with him a little and have him hit the wall. Then he'll make the team are you can save us your boring, played out "averag-ers" garbage. It's really boring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaching 2

Not sure what team your son plays for, but I was able to watch the Avengers play in Hershey and they're a pretty good team. My guess is that your son didn't make the cut. Tryouts are a few weeks away. Work with him a little and have him hit the wall. Then he'll make the team are you can save us your boring, played out "averag-ers" garbage. It's really boring.

Highly doubt you actually were in Hershey and/or watched them play. They got destroyed playing up and then Sunday afternoon were able to take it out on a weak town team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there. I did see them. Not every game, but a few bits and pieces. And, no 3rd grade team would beat the teams they played. Not Wolfpack or Taz. GC was in the final and Express made the playoffs. No easy bracket for any team, much less a 2024 team. Like I said, get off of your lazy [lacrosse] and practice with your kid, fat man. Maybe he'll be good enough to make a team this time around. Stop blaming him for your athletic misgivings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there. I did see them. Not every game, but a few bits and pieces. And, no 3rd grade team would beat the teams they played. Not Wolfpack or Taz. GC was in the final and Express made the playoffs. No easy bracket for any team, much less a 2024 team. Like I said, get off of your lazy [lacrosse] and practice with your kid, fat man. Maybe he'll be good enough to make a team this time around. Stop blaming him for your athletic misgivings.

Easy meatball. After a few bits and pieces you concluded they were "pretty good"? Were you waddling around to all the games in your Adelphi class of 92 shirt with the sleeves cutoff? Look sausage paws if your kid was at they tourney he is on a B team at best so maybe he can get your same locker at nyit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaching 2

Highly doubt you actually were in Hershey and/or watched them play. They got destroyed playing up and then Sunday afternoon were able to take it out on a weak town team.

No shame in 3rd grade teams losing to solid 4th grade teams and they did take care of the other 4th grade team on Sunday. It's all good buddy. Sorry your boy didn't make the cut.

Page 43 of 46 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard