BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,725
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Nassau PAL vs Suffolk PAL
L
lv2rgu
Unregistered
lv2rgu
Unregistered
L
WOW "Premeditated " dude you need to go find a new sport for your son. sounds like to me an over the shoulder stick check.
And by the way i looked up rocky point for other postings on here , sounds like they have a great program. nothing negative other then your post !
By the way what town does your son play for?

Originally Posted by Super7
hey you win some you lose some. no not kicked but no we did not win.we have played many teams that played great and the boys where ok with that. some are better than others. I am good with that.. but to play dirty is not EXCEPTABLE!!!! To deliberatly take your stick and go over the head of another player is Premeditated dont you think...some of our players might not be great but they play fair. chekc this site out many postings about Rocky point... I am sure we will read about those players in years to come for Penalty after penalty!! that's all am saying.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My team consistently wins and we have had many a bad call against us. (we are also very physical and have had our share of calls not made against us - that i shake my head at).

With that in mind, I do think the refs need to be a bit more vigilent in their stances on calls.

A PENALTY IS A PENALTY NO MATTER!!!

As a I parent i get infuriated by some of the missed calls (because the team is behind). or in some instances the give back call.

A call out to refs everywhere - it is ok to mess up... or shall I say miss a call... I get it. but to intentially not call the very next penalty just to make things even is not right.

You are our last defense to ensure our children do not get hurt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey you win some you lose some. no not kicked but no we did not win.we have played many teams that played great and the boys where ok with that. some are better than others. I am good with that.. but to play dirty is not EXCEPTABLE!!!! To deliberatly take your stick and go over the head of another player is Premeditated dont you think...some of our players might not be great but they play fair. chekc this site out many postings about Rocky point... I am sure we will read about those players in years to come for Penalty after penalty!! that's all am saying.

Are we still talking about 3rd graders? I dont think anything in 3rd grade is premeditated, I think that 8-9 year old kids get frustrated when they cant catch people and occasionally swing their sticks. I also dont blame the kids as much as the coach. If the coach teaches these kids that it is ok by leaving them in the game then these kids will continue to make poor choices. I know that if kids on my sons team hit in the head or helmet they are out of the game for a while...even if the hit was unintentional. I also think that parents get frustrated when they are outskilled by another team and start looking for problems where there arent any. If your kids can't compete them get a rebound wall and a goal and have them practice more.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
yes we do quite well thank you...:)we had a great winning winter season an did beat"rocky point" they played a great game this team during the winter. bottom line is you defend an outrageous Poor sportsman like team now. good luck with those rules you teach your boys!! you can be an excellent player no need to play that nasty!!! its a shame because the reputation you have earned damages your other teamates!!!very sad!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WOW

Its great to see that rocky point is the talk of the lacrosse community for this weekends "PAL SMACK TALK HIGHLIGHTS" , I guess now that a rocky point parent got wind of your accusations from a neighboring town lacrosse coach you really have to come to terms as i will defend and pronounce to the readers that the team we played was Bellport ,The penalties were nothing out of the norm in any competitive town pal game throughout league. It seems that when a team has more competitive players and rocks the other teams world out on the field during the game things look alot more tragic as the opposing teams sinks into a slump.Rocky Point went very easy and made endless after endless passes before attempting to take shot on goal. You speak with such certainty on this site about having an outrageous poor sportsman like team now , Tell the readers how many penalties your team had? and how about the parents on the sidelines shouting at 8 year olds , or better yet the one clown who was standing on the team sidlines from your town getting very irate at the refs , and he was asked to leave! you do not post any of that do you? Or is it that you that guy posting all the smack? we should hope not!
Its a joke that a grownup has nothing better to do then to pick his or her fights about a youth lacrosse game on a computer when you had all the chance after the game to approach the coaches. You speak about winter , how you beat Rocky Point a combined a/c team thats great good job ,as a matter of fact we remember that game Rocky Point was up like 6-0 in a matter of minutes and put the other half of the team in to even out play, Your statement actually tells all the readers that you went into the game thinking of an easy win. Hence you were defeated. You need to get a grip and move on !

yes we do quite well thank you...:)we had a great winning winter season an did beat"rocky point" they played a great game this team during the winter. bottom line is you defend an outrageous Poor sportsman like team now. good luck with those rules you teach your boys!! you can be an excellent player no need to play that nasty!!! its a shame because the reputation you have earned damages your other teamates!!!very sad!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a parent of one of the boys on the Rocky Point Team being discussed so passionately I wanted to clear a few things up. Our boys work hard and play hard. They're not dirty. There's a huge difference between the two. This team loves the game, they play with passion. As someone who knows a thing or two about the coaches, I find it comical to read some of the earlier postings about the coaches teaching them bad habits. The boys are constantly corrected, redirected and schooled on how to play the game correctly. They're eight!!! Oh and I agree, I do believe you'll read about these boys in the future, Just not in the same way you imagine it to be. The bigger story, as pointed out so elegantly by a previous poster, was the behavior of some of the adults. Shouting things like "take that kid out" or "put them down". They're eight!!! Our boys played a great game in terrible conditions. You should give credit where credit is due. I know that's how we do it over hear at the POINT! Get the point.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

WOW

Its great to see that rocky point is the talk of the lacrosse community for this weekends "PAL SMACK TALK HIGHLIGHTS" , I guess now that a rocky point parent got wind of your accusations from a neighboring town lacrosse coach you really have to come to terms as i will defend and pronounce to the readers that the team we played was Bellport ,The penalties were nothing out of the norm in any competitive town pal game throughout league. It seems that when a team has more competitive players and rocks the other teams world out on the field during the game things look alot more tragic as the opposing teams sinks into a slump.Rocky Point went very easy and made endless after endless passes before attempting to take shot on goal. You speak with such certainty on this site about having an outrageous poor sportsman like team now , Tell the readers how many penalties your team had? and how about the parents on the sidelines shouting at 8 year olds , or better yet the one clown who was standing on the team sidlines from your town getting very irate at the refs , and he was asked to leave! you do not post any of that do you? Or is it that you that guy posting all the smack? we should hope not!
Its a joke that a grownup has nothing better to do then to pick his or her fights about a youth lacrosse game on a computer when you had all the chance after the game to approach the coaches. You speak about winter , how you beat Rocky Point a combined a/c team thats great good job ,as a matter of fact we remember that game Rocky Point was up like 6-0 in a matter of minutes and put the other half of the team in to even out play, Your statement actually tells all the readers that you went into the game thinking of an easy win. Hence you were defeated. You need to get a grip and move on !

and somehow this version sounds more like the truth to me. Thanks for setting things straight

Like Reply Quote
M
Massparkmust
Unregistered
Massparkmust
Unregistered
M

Bellport has a lacrosse program?

Guess if this was a football site the shoe would be on the other foot . when you play competitive Winning is everything ,Lacrosse is a tough sport , physical and skilled if your kids are not on that level and cant handle extreme then change your bracket to devolopmental. You goto any nassau county school program its normal practice to play what you claim was done to your team ,Of all school districts you guys should know that already with your football program.

WOW

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know how the teams are doing in the new 1-A PAL Division for 5th grade in Nassau PAL?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Does anyone know how the teams are doing in the new 1-A PAL Division for 5th grade in Nassau PAL?
The teams involved are as follows. If anyone has results and standings, please feel free to share them.

Bayville
Farmingdale (G)
Northport (B)
Huntington (B)
Three Village
Garden City (M)
Manhasset (R)
Manhasset (W)

Games in this group still run on Sunday, May 13th, Sunday, May 20th, and Sunday, June 3rd. The one exception is a Friday, June 1st game between Bayville and Northport.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is 1A PAL mean?

Is this the more advanced 5th grade teams in Nassau?

How about setting up the top three Nassau against Suffolks top 3 teams?

Who are those top Suffolk teams and who do you think is the cream of the corp of the 6 teams (3 Nassau and 3 Suffolk)?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does it make a difference who the top PAL teams are. It is a shame, what does PAL mean anymore anyway. Some split teams some combine teams. They are only 11.

Here is an observation. Come to an agreement at what age should teams create ability level teams.

Have each town run tryouts to figure out which kids belong on an A or B or developmental team. Take it out of the coches hands. Have the parents bring birth certificates and the parents Drivers Liscence. (This puts to bed the age question and many conversations stemming from a child playing for the right town).

Have coaches from Nassua rate Suffolk teams and vica versa. Through the tryout process rank the teams for their ability so schedules will be comparable.

This will give parity to all of the ablity/leagues.

For those towns that do not have enough players to make multiple teams within a grade have a league for them (or a mix grade league).

(sure, not an exact science since many coaches know each other and there maybe many cases where "A" coaches may not have "A" sons as players.)

I say this because it seems as if a lot of things happened this year in the 5th grade across the island. No different that has happend to the 2018 or 2017. But why not try to fix it for the 2020 and later.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 5 2019 alphabetically

3v - was lights-out amazing in 2011
(what happened this year different kids)

BS - what has happened to that team
(if only they learn how to play)

GC - seems to be getting stronger
(did they finally combine to make true "A" team).

ST -always a top team
(but still something seems different)

WI - Good little team.

Leaving room for a 6th team. Any takers or opinions on above

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd love this approach. I have two older sons that would/have made the A team
( select), but am worried about my youngest son starting because I hear all the parents talking slack about the kids that never played and cannot catch or throw. My youngest son wants a chance to play, but is just not skilled yet and may never be. I would love for him to be on a town team that was developmental to his needs- not holding better kids back and not feeling badly about himself because he hears parents yelling at him from the sidelines. A nice B or even C town team would be perfect to start off. if he improves he'll have a chance to work his way up, but until then, I want him to play for himself and to enjoy it, not feel the pressure or not get a lot of playing time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
exactly!

You get it!

Like Reply Quote
H
Heymysonisgr8
Unregistered
Heymysonisgr8
Unregistered
H

Need more parents like yourself who understands the a/b/c divisions are there for each childs existing skill level which will only help them by appropriate placement to division, Its all about the kids , NOT the parents ! All to familiar with parents getting upset because little larry the lax god who sports lacrosse SWAG 365 days a year wasnt placed on the A team when his skill level was not to par with the rest of the team , Parents need to be more open minded with this and give the kid a break , playing time is crucial with the proper placement.

Great Repsonse to you..

I'd love this approach. I have two older sons that would/have made the A team
( select), but am worried about my youngest son starting because I hear all the parents talking slack about the kids that never played and cannot catch or throw. My youngest son wants a chance to play, but is just not skilled yet and may never be. I would love for him to be on a town team that was developmental to his needs- not holding better kids back and not feeling badly about himself because he hears parents yelling at him from the sidelines. A nice B or even C town team would be perfect to start off. if he improves he'll have a chance to work his way up, but until then, I want him to play for himself and to enjoy it, not feel the pressure or not get a lot of playing time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's funny that you say that. I pulled my son off of the A team to be on the B team in PAL and now there was only one freshman in our school upgraded to JV -- and it was my son. They develop differently and let him grow and enjoy it at his pace. Great parenting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which travel team is rocky point associated with that they are " without a doubt travel team" ?
Well my sons on 3rd grade smithtown and we played rocky point last weekend and they sandbagged us. When we led 3-0 and then they released there talent which was without a doubt a full travel team line up with coaches running plays at that age.Our kids at smithtown have skill at only 8 years old with the great coaching the program is strong enough that there's no need to put your son into a travel program to get to that nex level.

I am not sure if RP has 2 3rd grade teams that one is so put together but the RP team I saw play today got beat by a second grade team from EI.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doubt you played the 3rd grade A.if you did you wouldnt be questioning if its the same team .And why would the 2nd grade EI be playing a 3rd grade team??
check there website.

Which travel team is rocky point associated with that they are " without a doubt travel team" ?
Well my sons on 3rd grade smithtown and we played rocky point last weekend and they sandbagged us. When we led 3-0 and then they released there talent which was without a doubt a full travel team line up with coaches running plays at that age.Our kids at smithtown have skill at only 8 years old with the great coaching the program is strong enough that there's no need to put your son into a travel program to get to that nex level.

I am not sure if RP has 2 3rd grade teams that one is so put together but the RP team I saw play today got beat by a second grade team from EI.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe Rocky Point is affiliated with Team Long Island

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did check the website...their 3rd grade white played EI 2nd grade. So you are right it wasnt the A team...but it was in fact 3rd grade. Why they have their 3rd grade playing down against a second grade team...I have no idea...maybe it was a team more on their level. My sons team was getting ready to play against Rocky Point 6th grade on the field next to them. EI was playing really well against them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doubt you played the 3rd grade A.if you did you wouldnt be questioning if its the same team .And why would the 2nd grade EI be playing a 3rd grade team??
check there website.

First off Smithtown is huge, their A team should be able to be competitive with anyone. Most of the big areas like Smithtown are not travel teams per say like 91 or Express, but they usualy play together all year in Tourneys and indoor. I dont know how many 3rd garde teams Rocky Pt has, but we crushed them , and honestly, where a middle of the road team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys, please don't talk negatively about this team. It is a mixed group of 2nd and 3rd grd kids learning to play the game. Rocky point was nice enough to give my team an extra game. Those kids played the right way and made good decisions with the ball. The execution will get better in time. They are being coached the right way in my opinion. Chris koehler

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys, please don't talk negatively about this team. It is a mixed group of 2nd and 3rd grd kids learning to play the game. Rocky point was nice enough to give my team an extra game. Those kids played the right way and made good decisions with the ball. The execution will get better in time. They are being coached the right way in my opinion. Chris koehler

Thanks for clearing that up Chris I thought they were a straight up 3rd grade team because the parents I was talking to said the kids were in 3rd...I guess they just meant their kids. Your team looked great...your goalie is fantastic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please be more specific in regards to which team you are speaking about that crushed rocky point ? Smithtown ?? That never happened flip that scenerio around !! And yes rocky point has two teams , developmental is a combination of brand spanking new to the game kids with a few advanced for there age 2 nd graders , as per previous post above by reasonable parents the team was split to help develope the program to allow kids to learn at there current pace of the game. to come on here and stir the pot says a lot about your mentality as a parent . Seriously ! Thank you Chris for Organizing the game and as well as putting things in check with your post.

check there website.

First off Smithtown is huge, their A team should be able to be competitive with anyone. Most of the big areas like Smithtown are not travel teams per say like 91 or Express, but they usualy play together all year in Tourneys and indoor. I dont know how many 3rd garde teams Rocky Pt has, but we crushed them , and honestly, where a middle of the road team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is what it is about. Coaches talking and understanding what the program and teams are and how to help the Team and the future of the sport.

Great job "bridging the gap"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please be more specific in regards to which team you are speaking about that crushed rocky point ? Smithtown ?? That never happened flip that scenerio around !! And yes rocky point has two teams , developmental is a combination of brand spanking new to the game kids with a few advanced for there age 2 nd graders , as per previous post above by reasonable parents the team was split to help develope the program to allow kids to learn at there current pace of the game. to come on here and stir the pot says a lot about your mentality as a parent . Seriously ! Thank you Chris for Organizing the game and as well as putting things in check with your post.

check there website.

I was merely pointing out that RP did not have a travel team waiting in the wings, Same team you played, Hauppauge played and did well against I do know of one RP player who plays travel but I did not see him there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With one week left in Suffolk PAL can we get some sort of gauge of how teams did in each division. If all we want is parity amoung teams this will help to know how town tournys will pan out and what to expect. sure many of the better boys may leave and play for the summer teams (that is a shame for some teams) but would like to know what to expect int he future from each town.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With one week left in Suffolk PAL can we get some sort of gauge of how teams did in each division. If all we want is parity amoung teams this will help to know how town tournys will pan out and what to expect. sure many of the better boys may leave and play for the summer teams (that is a shame for some teams) but would like to know what to expect int he future from each town.

SOmetimes the smaller town teams players have no choice. If only 5 or 6 kids want to play it is not going to happen. Maybe with this board and open communications some of the small towns can merge in order to field summer teams. Thats would have to well announced though. STill dont know why PAL LAx does not have a book with pics names and DOBs like football does

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chris. I don't know you at all but please move to Nassau County and coach my kid's team. You sound like a guy who I would want coaching my kids...whether they turn into Division 1 players or kids who just like to have a little fun. Thank you for showing the kids (and hopefully parents) what this game is all about. Best of luck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really cant grasp the fact that you people are breaking down the play of 3-4 grade Pal teams. Good lord do you people have so much to learn. This might be your first child syndrome but please check yourselves, PLEASE! In 5 years when your son or daughter is fighting for a job on JV or Varsity you are going to look back at this crap and feel very stupid, thats the truth. Get a grasp on reality they are just babies. Stop putting so much pressure on them just because you sucked or got cut from your team in HS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is it every time someone trying to promote their little ones, to be the best they can be at any age - they get critized!

If you claim to have older kids, have you seen these 3rd and 4th grade boys paying? If you did, you too would be commenting on their play. It is amazing how advanced they are since the 2016 boys were in 3rd or 4th. So dont say first child syndrome.

Another statement against your first child syndrome is, It seems not like first child syndrome but the opposite, many have older children and have perfect 20/20 hindsight of how they could have made the older child better and now will follow throught on the next sibling.

and by the way, why not teach a child to do their best (at what ever age) so when they get to MS they already have good work habits. Isnt that what we do with them when it comes to school.

I know 3-5th preps them for middle school, I know baseball does this, i know soccer does this!

So please stop critizing!

There are plenty of 3rd grade kids out there that can beat 4th and 5th grade teams and because their parents pushed them and took their time to help their child be the best they will take your sons spot on the HS team or better yet, will go to St A or Cham and get a better education than yours.

The experts say boys in 3rd grade do not have peripheral vision, sure they dont if they dont practice the need for it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok smarty pants! There is nothing wrong with trying to improve your kids ability to play lax or to be competitive. But, when people come on this forum trashing programs and saying how they crushed another 3-4th grade team you cross the line. Who cares how many kids scored how many goals. Another thing you will see is that the "studs" in 3-4th grade usually are not the "studs" in HS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My 5th grade daughter plays on a 5/6 team. The coach has a daughter on the team who played "up" as did a few other girls. We are a large team (24 girls) Nassau team in a big school district and sadly, despite all of the girls attending every practice, he plays the older girls 90% of the game. His focus is on winning and "going to the cage". I was mistakenly under the assumption that PAL was a learning experience. Other parents have already spoken with the director to no avail as his interest is in his younger sons team. The good news is that it is my understanding that the coach will not be back next year as his daughter ages out of PAL. Next year she will play for a neighboring town.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did that guy really just say.."smarty pants"?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes I did! Come on Man that's funny!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smarty pants was funny - I take it as a complement!

but I guess you agree with the points, to a certain degree.

Sure sure the bashing has to go... but so does the bashing of parents that are promoting their childs need to play a competitive game.

Just like in life, it is not always what you say but how you say it.

I was just simply stating; when was there ever a team or teams with the talent as 91's 3rd or 4th grade team. Not sure, not to long ago you didnt have 3rd grade teams let alone competitive teams at that age (developmental at best).

And, these teams are getting pushed and promoted by parents who have older siblings and know they can succeed in a program for 3rd (or 4th) graders. (Commenting on the people stating this is first child syndrome)

and Sure not all of the boys will be the top tier players when they hit HS, but 50% will be the studs come time for HS. Think of it like the progression of basketball; it was boring in the 70's and early 80's (you may not have been around for that) but then the explosion came and it turned its corner.

Sure basketball has hit duldrums again but that is not the point.

The evolution (not revolution) of LAX is coming and by the time these 3rd 4th graders are in HS, it will be amazing to watch and college will be spectacular!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok Thanks Charles Darwin for the theory of evolution

But D-Day Dec 2012 is coming so Cram it all in now , play them hard this summer and make sure they get there scholarship before then ! so they can play Spectacular.. you must be part of that 91 4th grade Orange ?? Very spectacular team wouldnt you say...? I bet if the coach stops short the team parents would regurgatate from his mouth....

Sure sure the bashing has to go... but so does the bashing of parents that are promoting their childs need to play a competitive game.

I was just simply stating; when was there ever a team or teams with the talent as 91's 3rd or 4th grade team. Not sure, not to long ago you didnt have 3rd grade teams let alone competitive teams at that age (developmental at best).

And, these teams are getting pushed and promoted by parents who have older siblings and know they can succeed in a program for 3rd (or 4th) graders. (Commenting on the people stating this is first child syndrome)

and Sure not all of the boys will be the top tier players when they hit HS, but 50% will be the studs come time for HS. Think of it like the progression of basketball; it was boring in the 70's and early 80's (you may not have been around for that) but then the explosion came and it turned its corner.

The evolution (not revolution) of LAX is coming and by the time these 3rd 4th graders are in HS, it will be amazing to watch and college will be spectacular!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was just simply stating; when was there ever a team or teams with the talent as 91's 3rd
or 4th grade team. Not sure, not to long ago you didnt have 3rd grade teams let alone competitive teams at that age (developmental at best).

You my friend have issues. Keep dreaming

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bro
"The evolution (not revolution) of LAX is coming and by the time these 3rd 4th graders are in HS, it will be amazing to watch and college will be spectacular!"

You must be in the dark ages "LAX" has been evolved already

You clearly must be a "4th" grade team "ORANGE" 91 parent as previous post. Your sold by the salesman arent ya? ....lmfao...wait another year and lets see your evolution theory turn to revolution when your son isnt that spectacular player anymore because a super "spectacular" kid will replace your as of now D1 college bound 4th grader.

You do have issues..JUST CANT STOP LAUGHING....You really are a TOOL..

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard