BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,184
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 33 of 46 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 45 46
Re: Boys 2024 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Avengers parent did not post the scrimmage score. Don't who did, but they even got the score wrong. Igloo & Avengers are both great teams. Great kids and parents on those teams. Five years from now you will see excellent players that started from those teams.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They also had someone fill in goal for some of the time, who never played goal before because their one goalie was injured. So, all in all, I'd say they had a pretty awesome above "average" day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Avengers coach has been doing this a long time. He may want your kid but that will never happen if he has a dad like you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Coach kids from most of the 24 teams. Avengers are out working the rest of the pack and will get themselves above the pack they are in just outside the top 2. They have a few kids that could be playing on the pack .

No they don't

Yeah, the Avenger kids are only 8 or 9. Too young for Wolfpack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How long tomorrow until stats mommy posts scores?

What, no scores from the Average-rs stat crowd? Must not have been all wine and roses this weekend.

Same old tired material from you again? Everyone gets it. You hate the coach and take every chance you can to bash the team. Remember the kids 8-9, not 10 as you think and they actually have a great time practicing and playing together. That's all it is really about big boy. I guess the Future for you is not going to be a bright as you hoped. Oh well, carry on.

The future is not for me, it is for my kids and it has worked out just fine, thank you! And there is a long way to go.

BUT, I am not the one who posted scores when my sons team won a scrimmage, and I am not the coach who didn't have open tryouts and hand picked less talented kids who got spots so better kids got screwed and I am not the one who suddenly doesn't post when the team doesn't win them all.

I am not buying how great the coaches are and how terrific the parents are and how the ice cream somehow tastes better over by the Average-er tent. When it comes down to the times when you face real better than average competition and little Johnnie can't keep up and stops getting playing time, you will know what a disservice has been done by you to your child.

Have an Average day!

You have to get over it. You have been bitter since the fall.

You are the one that seemed upset that nobody posted the scores this weekend so you decided to take another jab at the team for no reason (see above). You know they went 2-0-1 at JDRF but your still felt the need to get on here and stir it up. It's really time to move on, but you just can't control yourself so I'm sure we will still be hearing from you. Enjoy your less than Average life.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why so much arguing over B level 2024 teams? Anyone see these teams play? What the [lacrosse] is there to talk about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach kids from most of the 24 teams. Avengers are out working the rest of the pack and will get themselves above the pack they are in just outside the top 2. They have a few kids that could be playing on the pack .

No they don't

wanna bet there are 2005 birthdates on this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Avengers coach has been doing this a long time. He may want your kid but that will never happen if he has a dad like you.

Wouldn't play there, daddy coach is living through his sons. Not for me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they don't

That's ok buddy as long as lax goes by grad year. Even PAL 3rd grade teams have kids with 2005 birthdays, most of which are post Sept.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No they don't

That's ok buddy as long as lax goes by grad year. Even PAL 3rd grade teams have kids with 2005 birthdays, most of which are post Sept.

But it isn't ok for the pack?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There will always be birthdays from a prior year in every age group because the cutoff is August 31st. See US Lacrosse Age guidelines below:

http://www.uslacrosse.org/portals/1/documents/pdf/rules/2015-boys-youth-rules.pdf

Now let's put to rest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There will always be birthdays from a prior year in every age group because the cutoff is August 31st. See US Lacrosse Age guidelines below:

http://www.uslacrosse.org/portals/1/documents/pdf/rules/2015-boys-youth-rules.pdf

Now let's put to rest.

It's really only one guy that complains. Most others are adults and understand the rules

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not for you? Then why are you on here and why are you dying to know so bad?
Want to hear it? On a bad day they tied a team with balls that rolled into a goal and won the other two. Not a bad day for having a bad day playing lax. However the kids and parents all had a great day together. Its a great team and if you really want to play them try moving up to the A bracket. Otherwise just enjoy watching your kid and watch him love the sport. Keep acting the way you are and your kid will hate you. And before you start shooting your mouth off about the coach and the team, get your facts straight!

Express will beat this team and we should of on Saturday. I wish our coach would move us into the tight bracket this weekend so we can get a rematch. Avengers had a "bad day". Give me a break

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now let's put to rest.

It's really only one guy that complains. Most others are adults and understand the rules

Not just one guy, no one likes cheaters and especially holier than thou cheaters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Want to hear it? On a bad day they tied a team with balls that rolled into a goal and won the other two. Not a bad day for having a bad day playing lax. However the kids and parents all had a great day together. Its a great team and if you really want to play them try moving up to the A bracket. Otherwise just enjoy watching your kid and watch him love the sport. Keep acting the way you are and your kid will hate you. And before you start shooting your mouth off about the coach and the team, get your facts straight!

Express will beat this team and we should of on Saturday. I wish our coach would move us into the tight bracket this weekend so we can get a rematch. Avengers had a "bad day". Give me a break

Always an excuse. Waiting to hear how their FOGO, Goalie, Waterboy, (pick one or more) had a hangnail and it cost them!!!! So funny, so very funny. Maybe they just aren't that good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What have you found? Who should we look out for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What have you found out about the MD teams,. They any good?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won JDRF?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won JDRF?

The kids and the charity

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won JDRF?

There is no winners at JDRF...its for charity. No champ game.

Igloo and Avengers tied and both finished 2-0-1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What have you found out about the MD teams,. They any good?

The Diamondbacks are good club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha...good luck with that. You are 0-2 already. Don't forget the Hub. Let me guess, you are one of the crazy daddy's that had to be told by your sons coach to calm down on the sidelines. Ranting and raving because you didn't like the refs call. Also, don't claim you will beat any travel team when you sign up in B divisions in B level tourneys and play town teams. MC is a smart man. He puts his team against town teams, get a few paper wins, keeps the parents happy and continues to cash the checks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get your facts straight before you call a team cheaters! There are no 10 year old on the Avengers. The rules for US Lacrosse go for every state. Wait until your kids get older and they play in real tournaments outside Long Island. Their grade cut off birthdays are not December. This is obviously your first child who you are torturing. What it before you call someone a cheater who does not cheat and does not care if they loose a game. They boys are EIGHT & NINE years old and are learning. You learn by loosing sometimes too. Stop living through you kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get your facts straight before you call a team cheaters! There are no 10 year old on the Avengers. The rules for US Lacrosse go for every state. Wait until your kids get older and they play in real tournaments outside Long Island. Their grade cut off birthdays are not December. This is obviously your first child who you are torturing. What it before you call someone a cheater who does not cheat and does not care if they loose a game. They boys are EIGHT & NINE years old and are learning. You learn by loosing sometimes too. Stop living through you kid.

Yeah, the 10 year olds are on the Woldpack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the Wolfpack do at jdrf?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol, I'm sure who ever asked this question, knows exaxtly how they did.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, the 10 year olds are on the Woldpack

WOLF Paaaaaaaack! Owwwwwww!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol, I'm sure who ever asked this question, knows exaxtly how they did.

no doubt and based on their schedule I bet they won them all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are no 10 yr olds on the Wolfpack. You cant beat them pal just deal with it. Sucks to know you're in the 2024 bracket and will never win a tournament if the 'pack decides to play in the division. Oh that's right, they play up 95% of the time. Call them out all you want, they play up and compete. So you guys keep fighting over the scraps at the 2024 level if it makes you feel better. No balls to play up. See you at the tryouts AGAIN next year. Haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are no 10 yr olds on the Wolfpack. You cant beat them pal just deal with it. Sucks to know you're in the 2024 bracket and will never win a tournament if the 'pack decides to play in the division. Oh that's right, they play up 95% of the time. Call them out all you want, they play up and compete. So you guys keep fighting over the scraps at the 2024 level if it makes you feel better. No balls to play up. See you at the tryouts AGAIN next year. Haha

Everyone respects the Pack. They are the best 2024 team on LI by far, but there are 10 year old's on the team. All you have to do is check the PAL rosters to confirm.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you wake up in a cold sweat at night knowing its just a matter of time before your boy gets upgraded? Haha. See you on the tryout circuit as well. Don't worry you can always tell people your kid USED to play for the wolfpack when he was 10

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With THAT attitude i hope your kid makes the Pack next year. Maybe they'll pick a "scrap" over him... Watch your mouth. They want to be the best and they will drop your kid in a flash when someone better comes alone. Its 3rd grade... I'm sure 1/2 the team will be gone come 5th grade. Best of luck Pack dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone respects the Pack. They are the best 2024 team on LI by far, but there are 10 year old's on the team. All you have to do is check the PAL rosters to confirm.

I know a good portion of the Pack kids and can't think of anyone that is 10. What town are they from?? You mentioned PAL rosters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who the pack playing at Beach Lax this weekend? Any competition?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Pack is playing Bethesda LC 2024 Blue, Arden Diamondbacks, and the Redshirts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rooting for any Long Island team playing away teams. Good luck this weekend to those playing in tournaments!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rooting for any Long Island team playing away teams. Good luck this weekend to those playing in tournaments!

I agree...Let's got Pack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there are people who wake up in a cold sweat at night over eight year old lacrosse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Pack is playing Bethesda LC 2024 Blue, Arden Diamondbacks, and the Redshirts

They will destroy these teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They will destroy these teams

Arden is a legit program. Redshirts are not pushovers either.

Page 33 of 46 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard