BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,725
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 33 of 55 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Won 2 lost 1..... Weather was good and boys had fun.. All in all not so bad.;)

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost to who?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lost to who?

Judging by the schedule, they lost to Madlax which is surprising. Madlax 2022 not a very good team. They lost to Breakers in a tournament Crabs won over Philly Freedom

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Lost to who?

Judging by the schedule, they lost to Madlax which is surprising. Madlax 2022 not a very good team. They lost to Breakers in a tournament Crabs won over Philly Freedom [/quote

wrong. beat madlax. 10-5. Try again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They beat madlax easily, lost to cannons by a lot.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any teams doing spring jam???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thoughts on kids playing up in PAL..Do all towns allow this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no

Ask around see who ended up at Chammy or St Anthony's because towns that hadn't. Hope towns rethink that philosophy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no

Ask around see who ended up at Chammy or St Anthony's because towns that hadn't. Hope towns rethink that philosophy.

If your gonna type Chammy can't you just go with Chaminade? So freaking annoying. Bet your sonny is a good laxxy playee.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

no

does this mean your for or against it? what towns dont allow?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no

Kids go to Chammy or St. A's because their towns don't let them play up in PAL, Really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good scrimmage today between Express and Outlaws. Nice to be outside.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Who cares. [/quote

obviously you do because you couldn't resist responding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How bad did the Outlaws get crushed by?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How bad did the Outlaws get crushed by?

16-3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's funny - score was 9-5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express counts by 2 when they score!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who won???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think its the new common core math that is throwing everyone off. What used to be 10-3 with common core becomes 16-3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws are never beating express. Outlaw goalie played great. Probably 20 saves. Without him score would of been 20-3. And express was missing 2 middies. Would of been worse. 2021 express scrimmaged 2021 outlaws. Heard score was 13-2. Good hard played game all around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And express will never beat smash or united or igloo. Who cares. These kids are competing with eachother and making friends. They are having fun. The parents on the other hand are lunatics. Arguing on a forum about which team is better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who won???

I was there it was 10-3 Express. Outlaws look VERY unorganized and rusty. Its obvious who played the winter together and who took the winter off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no

It's PAL for Christ's sake.....let them play with thier school friends. Leave playing up for club ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rules state that you can play up, not down. Most kids don't because PAL is for playing with their friends. Some people in my town played up to get their son playing earlier then moved him back down. It happens, but not often.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who won???

I was there it was 10-3 Express. Outlaws look VERY unorganized and rusty. Its obvious who played the winter together and who took the winter off.

PB has not been involved in helping the growth of the Outlaws. I've been really disappointed. My friends kids on other travel teams have significantly improved with more support.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who won???

PB has not been involved in helping the growth of the Outlaws. I've been really disappointed. My friends kids on other travel teams have significantly improved with more support.

Your kid hasn't improved because of the director ? Some of that has to fall on the shoulders of the kid, parent and coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who won???

Your kid hasn't improved because of the director ? Some of that has to fall on the shoulders of the kid, parent and coaches.

The coaching is not near as good as I would have thought. I know for a fact Express kids practice much more often and also seems like Outlaws kids aren't improving at all. As a team taking step backwards!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go play for express then your kid could be 1 of 30 kids on the team. You could get a lot more practices. But then you would be on here complaining about how much $$$ your spending. Wine wine wine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who won???

The coaching is not near as good as I would have thought. I know for a fact Express kids practice much more often and also seems like Outlaws kids aren't improving at all. As a team taking step backwards!!!

This is NOT a Outlaw parent Ignore the BS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh really they cashed my check! Ask yourself if your really happy with the way this team is progressing? We got beat fair and square by Express! We as a team have too many holes!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh really they cashed my check! Ask yourself if your really happy with the way this team is progressing? We got beat fair and square by Express! We as a team have too many holes!

If we work hard, we can beat anyone. We just need to practice. Stop being negative.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If we work hard, we can beat anyone. We just need to practice. Stop being negative.

No one is being negative. We have a good team no doubt, but I paid for an A team that I thought would be able to compete with the likes of Express or 91. That is NOT us!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you practiced in the fall you lost to express in a braveheart. All you need is more time together. You should ssk for your moneyback if your not happy after one game against a team that has practiced all winter and it was outlaws first time out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lack of practice together is the big problem with Outlaws. I wish winter practices were offered, even if it was additional $$. I'm sure most would have signed up. Clinics with Blatant kid are no substitute for teams practicing together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you people need to have your heads examined. One scrimmage and the ski is falling. Should be an interesting season with lunatic parents like this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who said did not get beat fair and square? Express won and deserved to win. Your a complete a------. Looking to stir the pot. I am an Outlaw Black parent and we are very happy with the team and coaches!!! If your not happy instead of commenting anonymously on BOTC man up and speak with Pat Brennan or Coach Charlie. But you are too much of a coward to do that. I can only imagine the crap your telling your son about the team and organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who said did not get beat fair and square? Express won and deserved to win. Your a complete a------. Looking to stir the pot. I am an Outlaw Black parent and we are very happy with the team and coaches!!! If your not happy instead of commenting anonymously on BOTC man up and speak with Pat Brennan or Coach Charlie. But you are too much of a coward to do that. I can only imagine the crap your telling your son about the team and organization.

This is the same jerk who complained too much and has was thrown out of igloo and thrown out of manhasset. He is a chronic complainer. Anyone who knows him felt bad for outlaws when he landed there. No reflection on the kid, but the dad and mom are lunatics.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If anyone works hard they can beat anyone. That's not the issue. The issue is promoting the club as an A club when its not. There's no practice and it sucks! That's why we suck!

Page 33 of 55 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard