BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,821
Posts388,872
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 224 of 327 1 2 222 223 224 225 226 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You TG people are so desperate. CR has many friends and I have personally found her to be very responsive to my questions and requests. Say what you want but she has more contacts than any other coach .

not a TG person. trying to deflect the attention away from something?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe we are playing in 5 tournaments a year run by them where we pay full price, and they enroll all their teams. I understand it's well run but it just reeks of a conflict of interest. If we must play, how about at a discounted price?

Has this become Walmart lacrosse, a blue light special or perhaps double coupon day? The Tourney still needs to rent fields, pay referees, pay coaches etc. I rather have the YJ program collect those fees and make the program stronger than see them go to another entity running the tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You TG people are so desperate. CR has many friends and I have personally found her to be very responsive to my questions and requests. Say what you want but she has more contacts than any other coach .

DELETED....This poster has been eliminated.

Last edited by The Hop; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

trying to deflect the discussion away from rumor and innuendo . Which club does not have their teams play in any tournament run by their club director. I know TG, Steps ,MD, all do.

CR responsive? You must be on the blue team and not from the throngs of minions on the other teams. No love for them. No responses to emails. No interest whatsoever. Agree with poster questioning her impact on the sport. If you are on a 3rd or 4th team you are a second class citizen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The other clubs run FIve or so tournaments? Only the YJ's run that many

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

trying to deflect the discussion away from rumor and innuendo . Which club does not have their teams play in any tournament run by their club director. I know TG, Steps ,MD, all do.

CR responsive? You must be on the blue team and not from the throngs of minions on the other teams. No love for them. No responses to emails. No interest whatsoever. Agree with poster questioning her impact on the sport. If you are on a 3rd or 4th team you are a second class citizen.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe we are playing in 5 tournaments a year run by them where we pay full price, and they enroll all their teams. I understand it's well run but it just reeks of a conflict of interest. If we must play, how about at a discounted price?

Better yet how about not playing other yj teams every other game at those tourneys

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tracy started YJ North 2 years ago and is still part of YJ Long Island nothing has changed and YJ stronger than ever before! CR very helpful and visible especially with recruiting process for all teams. YJ Nation Strong and will represent LI as the top club again this summer!! Oh and CR and TW just vacationed together this past week again BFF!! You can't beat them so join the best LI Club Team YJ Fear the Bee!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Better yet how about not playing other yj teams every other game at those tourneys

Playing YJ teams only makes us stronger they are just as good or better than most other club teams. So staying together makes for healthy competition in a less stressful environment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to YJ players!!

http://usatodayhss.com/2015/american-family-insurance-all-usa-preseason-girls-lacrosse-team

Nikki Ortega
Sam Giaccolone
Kerrigan Miller
Cara Trombetta
Sydney Pirecca
Claire Quinn
Michaela Bruno
Katie Hoeg
Sam Debellis
Kristen Adams
Sam Lynch

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Carro and PM are forced to play each other, the script says that Director Carro's "blue" team wins.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know YJ is on the decline. With Tracy starting her club it will be a real blow. We will see.

Hillarious

Hilarious huh? You are such a YJ Homer!! Why would you say hilarious when Weiner is gone from YJs? She is awesome and way more of a coach and fair person than Rose ever could be. I will support Tracey big time!! Rose and her politics is everything that is wrong with sports!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know YJ is on the decline. With Tracy starting her club it will be a real blow. We will see.

Hillarious

Hilarious huh? You are such a YJ Homer!! Why would you say hilarious when Weiner is gone from YJs? She is awesome and way more of a coach and fair person than Rose ever could be. I will support Tracey big time!! Rose and her politics is everything that is wrong with sports!!!!

Hilarious because you are such a clown. Agree with your comment about Tracy being awesome and YJ is lucky to have her.If you think her and CR are so different it just shows you have no idea. Two excellent coaches and both are a blast to be around. Now go crawl back under your rock.

$5,000 a year and you still kiss their [lacrosse]....it' like you work for them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's hilarious that your so clueless with zero credibility! CR and TW are not going anywhere and have just joined forces to start a club that is growing fast YJ North. Go crawl back in your hole because these two are great and a lot of fun to be around. Why do you think so many kids and parents stick with this club!! They run tourneys, recruiting and teams together year round. Get facts straight. Congrats CR on HOF!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's hof ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hof.. would be Hall of Fame... I cant say which one she's in though..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Once you start bringing in DADDY coaches with no LAX experience, you know there's a problem.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Financial Hall of Fame

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tracy started YJ North 2 years ago and is still part of YJ Long Island nothing has changed and YJ stronger than ever before! CR very helpful and visible especially with recruiting process for all teams. YJ Nation Strong and will represent LI as the top club again this summer!! Oh and CR and TW just vacationed together this past week again BFF!! You can't beat them so join the best LI Club Team YJ Fear the Bee!!

OH Barf.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's hilarious that your so clueless with zero credibility! CR and TW are not going anywhere and have just joined forces to start a club that is growing fast YJ North. Go crawl back in your hole because these two are great and a lot of fun to be around. Why do you think so many kids and parents stick with this club!! They run tourneys, recruiting and teams together year round. Get facts straight. Congrats CR on HOF!

Straight from the mouth of Coach Curcio.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
guys..really 2021 smack talk?...cmon..you need to all get a life....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 2021 blue players would run right by top Curcio players. Faster and more talented.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Top 2021 blue players would run right by top Curcio players. Faster and more talented. [/quot

Are you really this pathetic.It is no wonder that your wife is cheating on you.

Easy honey. Btw I love the north fork!! Lots of cheating. Wink wink.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are disgusting! Act like a parent for God sake and cut this crap!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 2021 blue players would run right by top Curcio players. Faster and more talented.

There are a few parents on that team who are stupid enough to say something like this, but their kids aren't the top players on that team so this probably doesn't come from a parent on that team. The top players parents on that team are pretty humble and well adjusted

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Humble and well adjusted at 11 years old, be serious. That game wouldn't even be close. If 2020 doesn't hold back, 15 goal difference. There are 3 middies on that team that NOBODY on 2021 can hang with.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Humble and well adjusted at 11 years old, be serious. That game wouldn't even be close. If 2020 doesn't hold back, 15 goal difference. There are 3 middies on that team that NOBODY on 2021 can hang with.

2021 Blue is only interested in their own age bracket. There are more than enough challenges posed by teams their own age. Some creeper is trying to cause problems.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There's a lot more than that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Top 2021 blue players would run right by top Curcio players. Faster and more talented. [/quot

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What does that mean , I thought west hampton was on the south fork.lol.

Who mentioned WH? Hmmm...what it means...deception is no good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Learn how to read, I said the parents of the top players for the most part are humble and well adjusted. Actually the girls are pretty rude and obnoxious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What does that mean , I thought west hampton was on the south fork.lol.

Who mentioned WH? Hmmm...what it means...deception is no good.

So far all I have gotten out of this is some dad thinks his 2021 kid is better than any 2020 kid and his wife is cheating on him possibly with someone on the NF. Can we now get back to some actual lacrosse .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ's what a great group, toxic sidelines and backstabbing and mud slinging from age group to age group. Makes it tough to be proud. Yes we get the most kids placed in college but still many of you don't make it easy to be a part of.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ's what a great group, toxic sidelines and backstabbing and mud slinging from age group to age group. Makes it tough to be proud. Yes we get the most kids placed in college but still many of you don't make it easy to be a part of.

Do you really believe this is YJ vs YJ , that's just naive . Most of these nonsense posts are TG parents desperate to take down YJ a notch or two. Mostly it's just some cowardly parent pretending to be something they are not .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you really believe this is YJ vs YJ , that's just naive . Most of these nonsense posts are TG parents desperate to take down YJ a notch or two. Mostly it's just some cowardly parent pretending to be something they are not .

I disagree.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
non yellow jacket parent ......but may hang on their sidelines just to hear all the nonsense AND get lucky.....nice!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a small group of miserable, nasty people.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D 2021 is probably the best team at that age right now and they get run off the field in practice my M&D 2020. You're crazy if you think that YJ 2020 couldn't easily do the same to YJ 2021. Too much of a size/speed difference at that age.

Like Reply Quote
Page 224 of 327 1 2 222 223 224 225 226 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard