BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 55 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 54 55
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2014/Summer 2015
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are you from?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Score?

Why so important?? Look on the tourney website if you are losing sleep over it. What is known, is that it was at best a 'B' division that Express entered their 'A' team in. You BETTTER hope they are holding up the championship banner.....think that's called Sandbagging - shoulda played up in the 2021 division

they were registered up in the 2021 you blow hole. Tournament changed it that day.

Amen. The more parody the better. It's why the nfl is must watch tv.

if you were an express parent you would have gotten the emails indicating we were playing up.things change.just concentrate on your kid. He will be much happier if you do.

How's that?? When the schedule played was posted on the Tourney Website 4 days in advance

What are you all talking about? How about you simply convince your coach to show up and play. This age group is going to be fun on a competitive level, stop with the nonsense. Look at the fall season (don't care about ranking or last season) Outlaws and Express are both very much improved over last year, Igloo and TLI are still very, very good and Smash is still best team. They'll be blowouts, tight games, and a surprising win or loss along the way. Let's start praising the accomplishments and not devaluing them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You shouldn't be. Your not at that level. You'll need to add quite a few more players to reach my sons team. But hey, never know. Express is a middle of the pack team this year. Nothing wrong with that. In a few years it might be different. 4th or 5th this year.

I bet you don't even have a son

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cracking up on here to hear Express A bragging about a championship in a B division how you beat these teams. Dude, stop living your life vicariously through your son. The summer will tell all. Express A will NEVER beat Smash or Igloo. As a betting man, I'm going to put some money on True Blue and Stars to come back and beat your butts! At least those teams are being coached by college coaches.

you wouldn't have to keep interjecting if you were that sure of yourself. I sense your child doesn't get a lot of playing time otherwise you wouldn't have to keep bashing. No one is bragging but you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
college coaches for 10 year olds. Just what they need. Give me a break with your nonsense.go back to your thread already please.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey idiots, not talking about my son. Just reading the comments on this thread about Express and other 2022 teams that seem to get a constant bashing. My son doesn't have a college coach so perhaps you should go back and read the postings before you make your ignorant comments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see you guys all have so much to say about travel teams and ranking them. So I will ask you 1 question, lets see you rank travel town team from 1 to 10. The best teams. I would like to see your top team….From last year travel team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see you guys all have so much to say about travel teams and ranking them. So I will ask you 1 question, lets see you rank travel town team from 1 to 10. The best teams. I would like to see your top team….From last year travel team.

Recently covered. Just read back a few pages.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey idiots, not talking about my son. Just reading the comments on this thread about Express and other 2022 teams that seem to get a constant bashing. My son doesn't have a college coach so perhaps you should go back and read the postings before you make your ignorant comments.

now who's the idiot. There is a posting about college coaches. Dont be so defensive. This is all anonymous. So who really knows who is responding to their own posts. Therefore nothing on this site can be deemed credible. After this post another response can come in but is it my response or yours. This is all very silly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What page do not see it……..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

75. but that's not town travel

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Page 67 starts it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Updated List form Input - do not take it serious!
1 Man32
2 Farmingdale
3 Kings Park
4 CSH
5 Smithtown
6 Bayshore
7 PW
8 3V
9 Syosset
10 Harborfield

Have you people been to a tournament ? I consistently are Islip, Nortport and Massapequa beating every single team on this list!!

Hopefully Islip, Northport and Massapequa show up to Sachem &/or Syosset shootouts. Didn't see any of them in Syosset last spring. Wasn't Sachem last year....
Massapequa did play in the Sachem lacrosse shootout last year . Massapequa travel town team is the Mohawks and if I'm correct they won the Sachem shootout last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Updated List form Input - do not take it serious!
1 Man32
2 Farmingdale
3 Kings Park
4 CSH
5 Smithtown
6 Bayshore
7 PW
8 3V
9 Syosset
10 Harborfield

Have you people been to a tournament ? I consistently are Islip, Nortport and Massapequa beating every single team on this list!!

Hopefully Islip, Northport and Massapequa show up to Sachem &/or Syosset shootouts. Didn't see any of them in Syosset last spring. Wasn't Sachem last year....
Massapequa did play in the Sachem lacrosse shootout last year . Massapequa travel town team is the Mohawks and if I'm correct they won the Sachem shootout last year.

are we now going to start fighting over the town list too. people the lists speak for themselves. what is the incessant need to tell everyone your team is better than their team. it's very juvenile.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 Man32
2 Farmingdale
3 Kings Park
4 CSH
5 Smithtown
6 Bayshore
7 PW
8 3V
9 Syosset
10 Harborfield

are we now going to start fighting over the town list too. people the lists speak for themselves. what is the incessant need to tell everyone your team is better than their team. it's very juvenile.
I hope not... Just answered a question about Massapequa was not there last year…….But they were at the Sachem shootout…..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 Man32
2 Farmingdale
3 Kings Park
4 CSH
5 Smithtown
6 Bayshore
7 PW
8 3V
9 Syosset
10 Harborfield

I hope not... Just answered a question about Massapequa was not there last year…….But they were at the Sachem shootout…..

Who won Syosset last year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 Man32
2 Farmingdale
3 Kings Park
4 CSH
5 Smithtown
6 Bayshore
7 PW
8 3V
9 Syosset
10 Harborfield

I wish PAL actually had meaningful games. With town travel teams being the norm, PAL play has become meaningless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PAL has had an A division for 5th and 6th grades for the past few years.
It provides excellent competition for the top town teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
which PAL Suffolk or Nassau? What teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nassau PAL - In no particular order and probably missing a few - Manhasset, GC, Farmingdale, CSH, Northport, Port Washington, West Islip, Massapequa, Harborfields, Wantagh, Syosset...

Would love to see 3V and Smithtown join as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nassau PAL - In no particular order and probably missing a few - Manhasset, GC, Farmingdale, CSH, Northport, Port Washington, West Islip, Massapequa, Harborfields, Wantagh, Syosset...

What A teams play in Suffolk PAL?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know most of the towns listed have more than one team per age and usually try to split teams equal skills wise. Are you saying 5th grade is the age PAL/towns stop this and combine all their top players on one team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know most of the towns listed have more than one team per age and usually try to split teams equal skills wise. Are you saying 5th grade is the age PAL/towns stop this and combine all their top players on one team?

Yes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes
Yes ,in my town it starts in 5th grade. The kids have a tryout for the A team and if you do not make it you are on the B team. And they try to split so they have enough on each team.And it not by position, just top kids for A ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks

Yes
Yes ,in my town it starts in 5th grade. The kids have a tryout for the A team and if you do not make it you are on the B team. And they try to split so they have enough on each team.And it not by position, just top kids for A ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes

If the guy who runs your town's PAL lacrosse program allows it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perhaps the people who run the town's PAL see how the kids really play, not through the eyes of the parents who think their kids are good enough for D1 scholarships at the age of 10!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't fault the parent, they are only listening to their (insert travel team name) coach who tells them that right before they ask for that $1600 tuition check, $300 winter training, $200 helmet order etc.

The travel teams know. They win lots of tournaments and winning at 10 is the golden ticket to D1 glory

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes

If the guy who runs your town's PAL lacrosse program allows it.

Doesn’t this dilute the talent level and competition in all the lower brackets. Small towns with only one team probably will not be able to go in the A bracket anymore and will not have completion in lower bracket. This format sucks for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn’t this dilute the talent level and competition in all the lower brackets. Small towns with only one team probably will not be able to go in the A bracket anymore and will not have completion in lower bracket. This format sucks for them.[/quote]

Not sure I understand your take on this. Are you saying small towns will not be allowed to compete in the A division, or not strong enough to compete in the A division?

My understanding is that any town, regardless of size, is allowed to enter a team in an A division. This format allows for ability appropriate match-ups.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its 5th grade PAL. No playoff .no championship. Let your son play with his friends, play different positions, and just have fun before the travel craziness wrecks his summer months.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a seating board. They decide who is in what division and who they play. Find out who runs your PAL. If he has connections you should be put where you are supposed to be. If he is not in the loop he will be left out of all the manipulating that goes on. Its all politics. The kids ultimately are the ones who suffer. At least PAL dissolves by middle school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a seating board. They decide who is in what division and who they play. Find out who runs your PAL. If he has connections you should be put where you are supposed to be. If he is not in the loop he will be left out of all the manipulating that goes on. Its all politics. The kids ultimately are the ones who suffer. At least PAL dissolves by middle school.

That would be a seeding board. They don't tell you where to sit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes thank you for pointing that out. You obviously figured it out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PAL is good for k-3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is anyone doing the MLK tournament …

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PAL is good for k-3.
good till 5th then the daddy coaches who's kids are the best are exposed and it falls apart

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PAL is good for k-3.
good till 5th then the daddy coaches who's kids are the best are exposed and it falls apart

I'm sorry, but aren't the "daddy coaches" volunteers? If you don't like the job they are doing, why don't you pick up a whistle and so it yourself? PAL is about even playing time, changing positions, and having fun. If this isn't being done in your town, talk to your PAL president and volunteer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is anyone doing the MLK tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our daddy coaches are former and present high school coaches in our district. Yes they are volunteers. Keep your stones in your pocket or as last poster said pick up a whistle.

Page 30 of 55 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 54 55

Link Copied to Clipboard