Originally Posted by Anonymous
I think the commenter meant 2028-2032 in totality; not that every team the Duke’s have, at every age, is the best…at least, that’s how I read it.
My son played against their 2030s and they are really good. I mean, really good.

Not sure there is a clear best program in PA, at least for the middle school ages. US Club Lax rankings have teams from 3 different programs ranked as best in PA.
2027: Team Ten, Mesa, NXT, Team 11
2028: Freedom, Dukes, NXT, Brotherly Love
2029: NXT, Team 11, Dukes, Team Ten

Correction according to US Club Lax #2 in America:

2027: Red Hots #2
2028: Red Hots #2

Only place for serious younger PA players! HHH for older years to get recruited.

Really admire what Red Hots has done but I’m not sure you can call it a club as much as it seems to operate more like a national team. That’s just what I’ve heard so could be off. But to say it’s the only place for serious younger players in PA is a stretch, especially considering most of their best players are from out of state.
As far as HHH goes that is way outdated information. Only quality team they have is 25’s and they seem to be dropping off a bit. HHH years 2027-31 are a combined 0-12 in the NXT Spring league. They’d have to be considered the red headed step-child of the NLF big 6 at this point.