Originally Posted by Anonymous
I only have friends with juniors who play for jesters so turning to the internet for information. I was told jesters is daddy ball and bigger than ever on the 2024 AA team. A friend told us that the coaches kid plays an entire game while he sits on the sideline and calls plays for her to score without ever lifting a finger to teach another kid something. Was told they've had two practices all fall for an hour each where they do the same drill over and over and over.

We had considered bringing our daughter over but now am realizing it may be the same as everywhere else where A teams get coached by mommy and daddy and their kid and kids best friends reap the benefits. I know the jesters program has coaches who aren't parents but I'm confused why aren't they putting them with the high school aged kids and phasing the parents out once they hit 9th grade? What happened to the elite coaches these programs are supposed to bring in?

Is the situation with the juniors the same situation with their 26 group? Whats the deal with the 26 coaches? There is a parent coach of each 26 team correct?

Was looking to make a switch but now unsure if it's worth it to even reach out to see if the jesters 26 teams have open spots
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I only have friends with juniors who play for jesters so turning to the internet for information. I was told jesters is daddy ball and bigger than ever on the 2024 AA team. A friend told us that the coaches kid plays an entire game while he sits on the sideline and calls plays for her to score without ever lifting a finger to teach another kid something. Was told they've had two practices all fall for an hour each where they do the same drill over and over and over.

We had considered bringing our daughter over but now am realizing it may be the same as everywhere else where A teams get coached by mommy and daddy and their kid and kids best friends reap the benefits. I know the jesters program has coaches who aren't parents but I'm confused why aren't they putting them with the high school aged kids and phasing the parents out once they hit 9th grade? What happened to the elite coaches these programs are supposed to bring in?

Is the situation with the juniors the same situation with their 26 group? Whats the deal with the 26 coaches? There is a parent coach of each 26 team correct?

Was looking to make a switch but now unsure if it's worth it to even reach out to see if the jesters 26 teams have open spots

There is a dad coach on the 24 team that parents have complained about for years. Nothing will be done it’s their last year. that one person doesn’t effect them 26s as they are irrelevant and don’t coach a 26 team