Originally Posted by Anonymous
Riot teams are now bergen catholic kids regardless of skill that way HS can coach them year round and they can play year round together, they take anyone if they go to BC even if they can't play. DB kids at least play for BBL, a way better club.
I'm sorry it didn't work out for your son.

Riot will never produce anything better than Jesse James West !!! he was no BC kid. Just a stud.
Again. I am sorry it didn't workout for your son. Good luck.

Did you read my comment about the man, the myth, the legend, The one and only Jesse James West? Or did you just want to default to "sorry it didn't workout for your son"? You know who does workout? Jesse James West. That guy is a beast. D1 Scholly... Then he started thinking for himself and started doing something he actually liked rather than something his daddy liked. I bet his daddy was on BOTC making passive aggressive comments too.

How bout this. come up with some original thoughts to carry on the conversation. If you'd like a pencil, let me know big guy. I'll send you scratch pad too! Maybe some crayons for your own enjoyment.

For the record, the only reason I check out NJ Riot's forum is because Jesse James West once mentioned them in a video. I've seen them play at tournaments. OK for a regional NJ team. Keep it up guys. One day it will happen for you.
Yes it is.