Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just have to add that, while my daughter is not on YJ Blue, we have been around these girls quite a bit and they are sweet, humble and funny...just like most 10-year-old girls, albeit they are extremely competitive and work hard. To say they brag is just disgusting because it couldn't be farther from the truth and reeks of jealousy of girls who are still in elementary school.

I think the point is that the team beat down other girls who were not as skilled. Somebody, most likely a parent of a girl on that team came on here and bragged about it. That is NOT being humble or sweet, and certainly not funny behavior by either the kids or the coach. Then it was pointed out that this team lost to better MD teams. When a score has a 10 point differential, the RIGHT thing to do is to STOP scoring. What exactly are you trying to prove by running up the score against as you say, 10 year olds? This is also the reason that people are now routing against this team and happy to see them lose. I for one am!