One team will be better then the other so they may go to different tournaments or one will enter in a lower bracket. How you will be treated wil really be your opinion on how you like your coaches, you may like them more then the elites teams coaches. This organization is NOT obsessed with winning. The kids all get playing time. Taylor is the best youth coach I have seen. His clinics are great. They had a few minor problems, what group runs flawlessly? I would highly recomened them if you want to have fun and learn.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can anyone tell me how they feel about Havoc Dune Dawgs? I’ve heard nothing but good things but I’m reading some blogs it seems there are some unhappy parents. My son made one of 2020 teams. What’s the different between the Elite team or is that a past thing from a Town Organization to Travel Organization when they combined? And going forward will both teams Blue and Yellow be treated the same? I do understand the difference between an “A” team and a “B” team. I expect one to be better than the other but that just give the one team a reason to try harder. Any Help???