Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by America's Game
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by America's Game
Wow. People, this was intended to be a thread to post commitments to college and look what it has become. Either we get a few posts about commits to college on here or thread will be deleted.

Maybe the parents or kids can send you their commitments and you can post them? Also you have the power to block any negative comments, yes? Thats the only way it works, otherwise all the FLIDS will surely ruin it. I think its a great idea, kids should be recognized for what is truly a great accomplishment without all the jealousy and negativity.

Great point and post. If anyone would like me to announce their kids commitment you may private message me and i will post it.

You make a good point, then compromise it by making a reference about posters from a certain region as if you know where all the posters live. Yes, I do know what FLID stands for. You are just as bad as them.

Look its just frustrating that there is so much hate on this site. I tried to create a way to celebrate and give some support to the hard working kids that play lacrosse on Long Island who have achieved their ultimate goal of playing at the next level. Yet as we see it becomes a bash session. We have not even had one post and people are complaining and bashing. It seems you are upset about the poster who uses the term FLID. OK. Tell me when you read a forum that is Long island based and all the attacks or bad mouthing on here are primarily from Long Island posters what do you want the poster to call them.