BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 73 of 81 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 80 81
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Juniors Open 2024 Boys a good showcase?
Define good showcase?
- Location- Moving around Philly was less than an ideal. Kids hiking 2 miles in the heat from hotel to field [Censored]. No offense to UPenn but its not even an great stadium or facilities so location gets a 2/5
- Talent- Def had 4 star talent with a few 5 stars 4/5
- Coaches- YES, all were there….and several mentioned having seen my son play well there during recruiting (4 star) 5/5
- Timing- it was early in the season so the boy was fresh off HS season and not tired. where it sat in the season to make 5/5
- Cost- are they still charging to be evaluated, that was shadey at best. Hotel rooms in Philly are more expensive than most locations. 3/5
- Swag- got some cool gear tbh. Think the hoodie he got was his favorite of the summer but not gloves and helmet like Showtiime……with that said, found Showtime difficult with everyone wearing the same helmet, gloves and shorts. 5/5
- All in all, having been to pretty much every single showcase, this event is much better with Schrieber running it then the low down thief that had it before.
- According to the boy, the kids see the showcase pecking order as Showtime, Main Stage and Juniors.
- Overall Rizz Rating 4.5

If you are paying for all those showcases, you are getting ripped off. You need to develop a better plan for schools that your son is interested in. I’m not trying to knock what you have done but there is a much better pathway. College coaches will tell you (when they are not getting paid to show up) that watching showcases are a joke. Defenders cheat up and kids hog the ball.
Appreciate the opinion and advice and somewhat agree. You dont need to do all the showcases and should be focused on targeting schools. I was surprised how many coaches we spoke to during the recruiting process that put high value on prospect days. We didnt do any.

Now, where you are wrong is our need to find a new approach. We did all showcases this summer because it was our last run and my son LOVES to play lacrosse. Ask him wha he wants to do and he wants to find a lacrosse game. We also did all because it gave us the ability to adjust based on how he was playing/feeling. It is a long summer so playing hurt and not showing well was something we wanted to hedge against. So it def wasn’t a rip off as we controlled our narrative but def did not need to play all of them. Ultimately it paid off since he was able to pick his school and got a very nice deal but every coach said they saw him play a lot this summer and loved his durability but def didnt think he needed to play that much. To each his own.

Recommendation, take the spots you can get in the top showcases, ride your club director, friends, former teammates, alums, coworkers and ANY connection you have to get to coaches .and do the prospect days of schools you are targeting.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sports are the short game and your degree/network is the long game. Even if an Ivy is $240k for 4 years these kids get out of there making $150k a year first job a lot of times. A lot of people do not understand how the service academies(no tuition in exchange for serving your country), Ivy or top tier schools like Duke, Georgetown, Hopkins or high academic D3 schools work. You are entering into a network that will set you up for the rest of your life. Without lacrosse these kids probably do not get in. It is like how compound interest works when you go to these schools you are compounding your income for the rest of your life if you do things right and take advantage of it.
#facts #logic is this still BOTC? It’s not about the 4 years, it’s about the 40+ after school.

This is a valid statement. Of course it works both ways. There are only a handful of high academic schools. The vast majority of spots are at schools you’ve probably never heard of or would never consider in a vacuum without lacrosse. That is the trap far too many fall into. Honestly who in our are would consider Holy Family? Yet there are now kids committing there to play D2 Lacrosse for a program that lost their first head coach before they assembled their first team.
Most people need to come to the conclusion that lacrosse sticks should be hung up for good after high school. It’s hard to do that when your parents have invested probably 20k or more in club lacrosse since the age of 10

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Juniors Open 2024 Boys a good showcase?
Define good showcase?
- Location- Moving around Philly was less than an ideal. Kids hiking 2 miles in the heat from hotel to field [Censored]. No offense to UPenn but its not even an great stadium or facilities so location gets a 2/5
- Talent- Def had 4 star talent with a few 5 stars 4/5
- Coaches- YES, all were there….and several mentioned having seen my son play well there during recruiting (4 star) 5/5
- Timing- it was early in the season so the boy was fresh off HS season and not tired. where it sat in the season to make 5/5
- Cost- are they still charging to be evaluated, that was shadey at best. Hotel rooms in Philly are more expensive than most locations. 3/5
- Swag- got some cool gear tbh. Think the hoodie he got was his favorite of the summer but not gloves and helmet like Showtiime……with that said, found Showtime difficult with everyone wearing the same helmet, gloves and shorts. 5/5
- All in all, having been to pretty much every single showcase, this event is much better with Schrieber running it then the low down thief that had it before.
- According to the boy, the kids see the showcase pecking order as Showtime, Main Stage and Juniors.
- Overall Rizz Rating 4.5

If you are paying for all those showcases, you are getting ripped off. You need to develop a better plan for schools that your son is interested in. I’m not trying to knock what you have done but there is a much better pathway. College coaches will tell you (when they are not getting paid to show up) that watching showcases are a joke. Defenders cheat up and kids hog the ball.
Appreciate the opinion and advice and somewhat agree. You dont need to do all the showcases and should be focused on targeting schools. I was surprised how many coaches we spoke to during the recruiting process that put high value on prospect days. We didnt do any.

Now, where you are wrong is our need to find a new approach. We did all showcases this summer because it was our last run and my son LOVES to play lacrosse. Ask him wha he wants to do and he wants to find a lacrosse game. We also did all because it gave us the ability to adjust based on how he was playing/feeling. It is a long summer so playing hurt and not showing well was something we wanted to hedge against. So it def wasn’t a rip off as we controlled our narrative but def did not need to play all of them. Ultimately it paid off since he was able to pick his school and got a very nice deal but every coach said they saw him play a lot this summer and loved his durability but def didnt think he needed to play that much. To each his own.

Recommendation, take the spots you can get in the top showcases, ride your club director, friends, former teammates, alums, coworkers and ANY connection you have to get to coaches .and do the prospect days of schools you are targeting.

Agreed. And ask your high school coach & club coach their honest opinion where they slot you so you can focus on those type of schools Prospect Days. While prospect days are very helpful they are also a way for college coaches to make money. So make sure you are attending prospect days where you have legit opportunity to play at that level. Every school will gladly take your money to attend their prospect day. Choose wisely.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sports are the short game and your degree/network is the long game. Even if an Ivy is $240k for 4 years these kids get out of there making $150k a year first job a lot of times. A lot of people do not understand how the service academies(no tuition in exchange for serving your country), Ivy or top tier schools like Duke, Georgetown, Hopkins or high academic D3 schools work. You are entering into a network that will set you up for the rest of your life. Without lacrosse these kids probably do not get in. It is like how compound interest works when you go to these schools you are compounding your income for the rest of your life if you do things right and take advantage of it.

This is only true for select majors. I recently had an applicant Harvard undergrad Columbia grade school for a $45k a year starting salary. Majored in something like East Asian studies and grad degree in something else almost as useless. If your kid wants to major in something useless, they should go to the cheapest school available. I have also hired Penn History majors and Urban Studies. Cost just as much as finance and much lower ROI. I doubt the Penn Nursing grad is paid anymore than the Penn State Nursing grad.

The reality of getting recruited to the ivies/duke, etc are ridiculous. Top Tier Athlete + Top Tier Student is hard to come by and most likely aint your son. If it is, you have great genetics and have done a great job parenting. I agree with guy above. Getting into the ivies is amazing, but if you blow your opportunity on some non-essential major, that is on you. I do doubt lacrosse players that make it to the ivies would ever find themselves in one of those dead end majors (see point above about great parenting most likely happening). Honestly though, I bet east asian studies is not as bad as you think given the current global climate. Plenty of 3 letter agencies probably looking for those graduates. And Nursing is a great profession no matter what (I understand what you are saying about PSU vs UPENN, but come on... That degree is in high demand and those people bust their humps to help people)

I did not mean any offense to nursing. It is a great profession, that pays well and they do bust their humps to help people. It just does not make economic sense to get the nursing degree from Penn when you can get the same degree from Penn State for half or a third of the cost.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Packing up and heading down to Florida for MLK Weekend. Hope to see many of you there. #ironsharpensiron

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New to Philadelphia area, my son is a 2030. My son is an above average player, seems like two very strong teams in the area, Dukes and Dogs. Obviously plan on talking to coaches but anyone have info, useful opinions, etc?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New to Philadelphia area, my son is a 2030. My son is an above average player, seems like two very strong teams in the area, Dukes and Dogs. Obviously plan on talking to coaches but anyone have info, useful opinions, etc?

You have come to the right place. Where did you move from?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are plenty of options for your son, outside if those two clubs. 2030 Dawgs played a tough schedule in fall, they are not as good as ranking shows. That team will come back to earth in Spring, guarantee it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rule #1: avoid teams with Dad coaches. Not as important in 6th grade but an important criteria as you get to High School. Might as well avoid now if possible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rule #1: avoid teams with Dad coaches. Not as important in 6th grade but an important criteria as you get to High School. Might as well avoid now if possible.
Before high school, Ignore Rule #1. The best two 2027 were Mesa and Team TEN. Both Dad coaches. Both great. For high school, I would say avoid Dad coaches, it would be a sign of bad judgement on the coaches part as far as their son is concerned. My son was well coached by a "dad coach" and I would be happy to still be under his coaching.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
…which means both those clubs are out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice to see the Dukes parents are taking both of last weekend’s losses to PennLax and their lineup of mainly 2030 Dawgs players well.

Both clubs will get your son out for a practice and chance for you to evaluate what they have to offer you and your family.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll keep it simple since he is only in 6th grade and no scholarships will be handed out anytime soon. Start with where you live, if it is closer to the Main Line/Mont Co, go with Dukes. Closer to the Chester County area, go with Dawgs.

Re-evaluate after his 8th grade year and determine what HS he will go to and what club will best serve him if he hopes to get to the next level.

Last, have him attend a couple winter training sessions so he can get a feel for some of his peers. Blue Ox runs a great program but it is a few bucks. There are free events like Bishop Shanahan is running in February that brings middle schoolers together. A few of the rec programs run reasonable winter skill sessions as well.

Good luck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes or Dawgs that’s it?
I’d suggest looking at programs outside of those two as well: NXT, Freedom, HHH, TeamTen…
Don’t let those rankings obstruct your view of other programs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Box lacrosse is a lot different than what we’ll see in the Spring. Rack up all those medals during winter…that’ll be all you get.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is the popcorn-eating gif when you need it!?!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes or Dawgs that’s it?
I’d suggest looking at programs outside of those two as well: NXT, Freedom, HHH, TeamTen…
Don’t let those rankings obstruct your view of other programs

HHH all day. If your son has talent, he will get recruited out of HHH. Get in early in the youth program. You'll take a lump or two, but well worth the while when you get to High School and everybody is climbing on board.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BM will be selling shortly; everything will change for HHH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Before high school, Ignore Rule #1. The best two 2027 were Mesa and Team TEN. Both Dad coaches. Both great. For high school, I would say avoid Dad coaches, it would be a sign of bad judgement on the coaches part as far as their son is concerned. My son was well coached by a "dad coach" and I would be happy to still be under his coaching.

So your path would include making a switch to another club team for high school to avoid Dad coach? If your son is in middle school and you are looking for a new team you oughta avoid it now if possible. You want to find a good fit for your son in middle school in hopes of riding that wave into high school and only make a move if needed. You do NOT want a dad coach in high school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So your path would include making a switch to another club team for high school to avoid Dad coach? If your son is in middle school and you are looking for a new team you oughta avoid it now if possible. You want to find a good fit for your son in middle school in hopes of riding that wave into high school and only make a move if needed. You do NOT want a dad coach in high school.[/quote]

What I am confident of is that the people whining about dad coaches have son's that are not good enough to make it clear they should be on the field instead of the dad coaches son. If your kid is a player, the dad coach will play him. If your kid is not up to standard you will switch to a team of lesser talent where your son plays more and the coach is a genius for seeing your son's talent. I don't think dads should coach high school, because I think it is a disservice to their son. I also think clubs that have professional coaches are better situated to prioritize recruiting. Most of the dad coaches I know do it for the love of the game (and to spend time with their sons) but have real jobs to keep them from focusing on getting players recruited. The notion that you had to switch clubs in high school to avoid having a dad coach is a false choice in our case.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Duplicate quotes
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure what is meant entirely by the question, but there is absolutely a positive bias towards private school players. So if you are trying out for a club and from a certain private school you are assumed to be a better player and definitely given an advantage. As someone who loves the game and has been involved with it for many years it is disappointing to see the increasing influence private schools and thus wealth is having on players opportunities. If you go back even 10-15 years ago this was not the case. I’m so tired of people saying they want to grow the game, when recent actions have only increasingly limited access. There are so many great players at public schools who never get recognized or even a chance to develop. It would be nice for people who say they truly care about the game to take action to decrease the influence of wealth and increase the opportunities and access for all players. If you compare to the girls game it is not this bad. The more great athletes playing would benefit everyone.
Stop whining dude. If your kid is at a public school, do the extra work to get him recognized. Get him on a good club team…have him do the elite showcases. Or grow a set and send him to one of the private schools. There is plenty of financial aid for families willing to sacrifice for a top notch education.

You are literally proving his point. Extra work sometimes requires private lessons or work outs...money. Showcases...money. And people living pay check to pay check don't have the ability to sacrifice any more to go to a private school. You really showed your true colors telling some one who is not as privileged as you to "grow a set" and send a child to a private school. Lacrosse is a very privileged sport compared to other sports. And anyone who does not believe that is very lucky to be where they are in society.
Yes, when compared to hockey
[quote=Anonymous]Thoughts on NIL in college lacrosse? Any chance we see a decline in quality at more elite athletes will look for a full rides and football NIL over playing basically for love of the game in college lacrosse?

I would not be surprised to see all athletes become "employees" of the university in the future. It will give a pathway for non-revenue athletes to improve their financial position while allowing them to get a better education playing the sport they love.

Of course....HHH players will make millions off their deals:)

I agree that HHH players will make mint wink
I don't think non-revenue athletes will be get the same "employee" status that football/basketball players. Non-revenue sports are already hits to the bottom line. They are lucky just to be in there. No chance they get more money from the university.

90% of 100+ rosters for football teams are already on full rides. As we all know, there are only 12.6 Full Rides for Lacrosse teams with rosters over 50 usually, and most of those are cut up into smalle pieces (unless you played Club for HHH, then you are getting a full ride for sure). So most of the lacrosse team is still paying for the privilege to play college lacrosse (consider it a really expensive club lacrosse experience). The thought that these students on the lacrosse team would become "employees" of the university seems not to line up.

I think the catch is that you cannot designate certain athletes as employees and others not employees. I'm not saying this will happen in the short term, but it does appear to be the case as legal challenges evolve. It allows athletes to participate in collective bargaining agreements on salary, services, and other rights that they do not currently have under this system.

interesting. Sounds like it's going to be total mess. I totally get where football and basketball players have a leg to stand on this argument over compensation since the universities bring in so much revenue for those teams. Essentially football funds all the other sports programs for the university. What kind of argument do athletes on the lacrosse team have? Considering that most schools are charging a very small ticket fee for GA, I guess there is some money coming in from the conference tv deals. What does any of this mean for non-football/basketball athletes?
Food for thought- ticket prices for lacrosse games vs donations from lacrosse alumni. Just saying, all those HHH kids making mint are gonna give back to the U over the years. And love the 90% of 100+ kids are on scholarship. 85 of 100+ kids are on scholarship. Thats how many football gets.

The 85 football number is correct for only the largest programs. There are 129 teams in this category.

D1-FCS have 63 equivalents. 125 teams in this category. On average players get 60% scholarship.

D2 - 36 equivalents. On average around 35%.

Another sport to get this funds.Fottball

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smart move by BM to get the bag before the well runs completely dry. Gonna be a massive decline in recruitng activity (at least the top tier D1s that they are known for) now that that ‘25 class is mostly locked up. Unless the ‘32 birddogs bring the swagger back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smart move by BM to get the bag before the well runs completely dry. Gonna be a massive decline in recruitng activity (at least the top tier D1s that they are known for) now that that ‘25 class is mostly locked up. Unless the ‘32 birddogs bring the swagger back.

The HHH 26 and 27 teams improved greatly as they entered high school. No reason to believe that trend will not continue. Either way, the kids that demonstrate talent in high level games will have a shot at the next level, regardless of what team they plays for.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s the commenter’s point; those teams, post 2025, do not have top tier talent.
They improved from being ranked 130 to top 100; big step I guess

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s the commenter’s point; those teams, post 2025, do not have top tier talent.
They improved from being ranked 130 to top 100; big step I guess
My son guest played for the 2028 team last summer. It was a difficult weekend for all involved. BM is charismatic and has done this at a high level for a long time. I am sure he will things going in the right direction soon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Charismatic???? Hahahahahaahaha
I like BM; he knows lacrosse and has helped guide kids into big time programs. BUT, he is not charismatic…actually, if it’s not lacrosse being discussed, he sounds brain-dead

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I like BM; he knows lacrosse and has helped guide kids into big time programs. BUT, he is not charismatic…actually, if it’s not lacrosse being discussed, he sounds brain-dead

He’s a simpleton who runs his organization off his dining room table. Always the path of least resistance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Says the sad poster on here who isn’t half the coach or club! Keep quiet until you do something. Anything.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He’s a simpleton who runs his organization off his dining room table. Always the path of least resistance.

He does a great job for the families that invest in him. It’s club lacrosse, not Wall Street.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Things have calmed down here at EA. new staff and a new vision. organized and leveraging the newly engaged alumni base for $$$ support. Be on the lookout for some new helmets this year the best AD in the league with the most administrative support for our student-athletes. The team have been practicing all winter and ready to make a real run at the Inter AC title. We might not have the best stable of athletes but we recently hired one of the best D3 Coaches in the last 20 years and are finally ready to make some noise. Coach Kolffer has the ability to X and O his way through the gauntlet. Moved Zeke Kane back to O midfield where he belongs. he is gonna score 30+ goals this year. 6 DI defensemen and upgraded the D staff that are supported by a DI goalie. Have one of the best box coaches in SEPA hands down. In the high school we boast small class size and 87% of our teachers have advanced degrees. have to battle against Malvern and probably haveto split home and away. Hoping Malvern and Haveford also split, we sweep Haverford, and raise the elusive Inter Ac sweater. Ive been waiting for this season since I was an 8th grader the last time EA won it all. we have to play Radnor and might lose to them but that wont affect the interac record because they are a public school.

PRESEASON RANKINGS
1.) EA
1.a) Malvern
3.) Haverford
4.) SCHA
5.) Penn Charter
6.) GA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lolololol. Are you under the influence ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the update. All the best to EA this season and hoping they can move on from the issues last year. They definitely have talent and will make the Inter Ac interesting. Malvern looks like the team to beat on paper but let's be honest, it is a team of holdbacks recruited to play lax and are not attending for the academics. As good as Radnor is, I think they are down (albeit slightly) this year. Any idea where the former EA staff landed?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the update. All the best to EA this season and hoping they can move on from the issues last year. They definitely have talent and will make the Inter Ac interesting. Malvern looks like the team to beat on paper but let's be honest, it is a team of holdbacks recruited to play lax and are not attending for the academics. As good as Radnor is, I think they are down (albeit slightly) this year. Any idea where the former EA staff landed?

There was an article out that Bates is at St. Andrew's school in DE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Things have calmed down here at EA. new staff and a new vision. organized and leveraging the newly engaged alumni base for $$$ support. Be on the lookout for some new helmets this year the best AD in the league with the most administrative support for our student-athletes. The team have been practicing all winter and ready to make a real run at the Inter AC title. We might not have the best stable of athletes but we recently hired one of the best D3 Coaches in the last 20 years and are finally ready to make some noise. Coach Kolffer has the ability to X and O his way through the gauntlet. Moved Zeke Kane back to O midfield where he belongs. he is gonna score 30+ goals this year. 6 DI defensemen and upgraded the D staff that are supported by a DI goalie. Have one of the best box coaches in SEPA hands down. In the high school we boast small class size and 87% of our teachers have advanced degrees. have to battle against Malvern and probably haveto split home and away. Hoping Malvern and Haveford also split, we sweep Haverford, and raise the elusive Inter Ac sweater. Ive been waiting for this season since I was an 8th grader the last time EA won it all. we have to play Radnor and might lose to them but that wont affect the interac record because they are a public school.

PRESEASON RANKINGS
1.) EA
1.a) Malvern
3.) Haverford
4.) SCHA
5.) Penn Charter
6.) GA

Love the confidence and hope you are right. It would be fun to see a commitment comparison between the three schools. I had no clue EA had 6 DI poles. I know Haverford has at least 3 DI poles. Best of luck!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PRESEASON RANKINGS
1.) EA
1.a) Malvern
3.) Haverford
4.) SCHA
5.) Penn Charter
6.) GA

P.S. It is fun to see something other than HHH and Team TEN bashing each other.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The inter-ac is fairly predictable year to year at this point.
There are the two top tier teams, two mid tier teams, and two bottom tier teams.

The competition breaks down to who is going to out jockey who within those tiers, end of story. EA is clearly not in the top tier so don't waste your time trying to put forth that thought.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PRESEASON RANKINGS
1.) EA
1.a) Malvern
3.) Haverford
4.) SCHA
5.) Penn Charter
6.) GA

Love the confidence and hope you are right. It would be fun to see a commitment comparison between the three schools. I had no clue EA had 6 DI poles. I know Haverford has at least 3 DI poles. Best of luck!

EA has 3 poles D1 about 7 total to D1
haverford and malvern starting line ups are all D1 plus some.
SCH has 4 D1, PC 3 D1 and GA none
numbers could be off but not significantly.
This is for the 25/26 groups.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PRESEASON RANKINGS
1.) EA
1.a) Malvern
3.) Haverford
4.) SCHA
5.) Penn Charter
6.) GA

EA has 3 poles D1 about 7 total to D1
haverford and malvern starting line ups are all D1 plus some.
SCH has 4 D1, PC 3 D1 and GA none
numbers could be off but not significantly.
This is for the 25/26 groups.

Let’s clarify here: 24/25 groups would be more accurate since 26’s can’t be recruited yet. GA has a 2025 who is going to a top D1 - he plays for HHH 2025. I don’t think the OP was being serious about EA giving MP or HS a run this year. There’s a lot of talent on MP and HS and they will vie for the #1 spot in the Inter-Ac again

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PRESEASON RANKINGS
1.) EA
1.a) Malvern
3.) Haverford
4.) SCHA
5.) Penn Charter
6.) GA

Malvern and HS have loaded 2025 classes. Those will be the top two teams in the inter-ac. Malvern will be as good as their defense will allow them to be this year and HS will be as good as their offense this year. HS returns one of the best long pole groups in the country and Malvern returns a stable of highly ranked, highly recruited offensive players. It will be a fun and competitive year of lacrosse. Good luck to all the teams out there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PRESEASON RANKINGS
1.) EA
1.a) Malvern
3.) Haverford
4.) SCHA
5.) Penn Charter
6.) GA

Good luck trying to get the ball against Haverford as they have the best FO unit in high school lacrosse. One FOGO going to Duke and the other going to Virginia. If you do happen to get the ball, good luck scoring against that defense.

Like Reply Quote
Page 73 of 81 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 80 81
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard