BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,830
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 67 of 81 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 80 81
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Big 4-0/HHH boys put in some light work today. Things seem to be right on track and as expected.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Big 4-0/HHH boys put in some light work today. Things seem to be right on track and as expected.

Please tell me you aren’t referring to the 27s who basically played rec teams.I wouldn’t be thumping your chest about that one but considering today matched their win total of all of last year I guess I’d be jazzed up too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to compete!! Will we see HHH today in Maryland or Delaware next Saturday or Sunday? Calm down or beating up on B teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Way to compete!! Will we see HHH today in Maryland or Delaware next Saturday or Sunday? Calm down or beating up on B teams

In due time boys, in due time. It's fall ball. The goal is an NLF Championship...they only hand those out at the end of the summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any time a club takes down Headstrong, you gotta beat your chest - huge win for HHH. I mean HUGE!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am assuming this was the post of a HHH basher. HHH is rebuilding which is why this tournament was selected.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
…Doesn’t make it less funny. How long does the building last for a team already in HS?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
…Doesn’t make it less funny. How long does the building last for a team already in HS?

Rebuilding for 9 years is not the Gold standard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why all the HHH 27 detest? Can’t we all going back to not liking Team Ten?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am assuming this was the post of a HHH basher. HHH is rebuilding which is why this tournament was selected.

Really? Their 25 and 26 teams were also at this tournament. I guess those teams are rebuilding too? Or did they just have to go because the '27's were going and they don't have a proper coaching staff to play at different tourneys on the same weekend?

I'd say they are rebuilding their middle school program. 1 team (combined 29/30, no 28 team). If you want to see what a decline of an organization looks like, this is it. I know the '25s are amazing and all of them are recruited. There is no pipeline.

Maybe the HS program is able to sustain by poaching rising and reclassing 9th graders every year (as they did this year). If so, good for them.
Just don't shell out top tier dollars for their youth/ms program thinking it will lead to recruiting riches is 6 years.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? Their 25 and 26 teams were also at this tournament. I guess those teams are rebuilding too? Or did they just have to go because the '27's were going and they don't have a proper coaching staff to play at different tourneys on the same weekend?

I'd say they are rebuilding their middle school program. 1 team (combined 29/30, no 28 team). If you want to see what a decline of an organization looks like, this is it. I know the '25s are amazing and all of them are recruited. There is no pipeline.

Maybe the HS program is able to sustain by poaching rising and reclassing 9th graders every year (as they did this year). If so, good for them.
Just don't shell out top tier dollars for their youth/ms program thinking it will lead to recruiting riches is 6 years.

My bad. I never thought to check to see if those teams also went to that tournament. That's not fun. On the plus side, they did not spend half the day in the car.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It all depends on who has posted the most ridiculous self-serving post most recently. It was Team TEN, but now HHH is the Gold Standard!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team Ten '27 is currently playing against more NLF competition than HHH. I find that hilarious. I'm thinking HHH doesn't want to give anybody a chance to defect back to team ten over the long cold winter, so keep people guessing at how good they really are. If HHH gets boat raced in the fall, you can be sure those high octane players are going to hear those other teams sweet pillow talk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team Ten '27 is currently playing against more NLF competition than HHH. I find that hilarious. I'm thinking HHH doesn't want to give anybody a chance to defect back to team ten over the long cold winter, so keep people guessing at how good they really are. If HHH gets boat raced in the fall, you can be sure those high octane players are going to hear those other teams sweet pillow talk.

Pesky things called facts got you wrong. Just like the 2025 team TT stole all the players from RR. Reason why TT 2028, 2029, 2030, 2031, 2032 were winless at the JackOLantern.No pipe.HHH creates there players and dont steal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pesky things called facts got you wrong. Just like the 2025 team TT stole all the players from RR. Reason why TT 2028, 2029, 2030, 2031, 2032 were winless at the JackOLantern.No pipe.HHH creates there players and dont steal.

No team steals players. Not sure what you are talking about. I don’t really care about 2032 teams. Sorry.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's feeling good heading into biggest weekend of the fall? Who's favored to win NAL this weekend in each grad year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's feeling good heading into biggest weekend of the fall? Who's favored to win NAL this weekend in each grad year?

Biggest weekend of fall is NLF next weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Almost all the NLF teams are at NAL. Minus the Head Heart Hustle teams. Assuming only the ‘25s were invited. Looks better from the outside if no teams go, rather that only the good team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes 28s win NAL…. using players that played for another team during pool play. Stay classy Slick Rick.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Almost all the NLF teams are at NAL. Minus the Head Heart Hustle teams. Assuming only the ‘25s were invited. Looks better from the outside if no teams go, rather that only the good team.
We will be sure to keep on eye on the boys next weekend. I’m assuming the HHH teams will be there next weekend. Any other Philly teams heading out next weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably not because only one team has the keys to nlf kingdom from Philly

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe every other NLF founding 6 teams was as NAL. Pretty embarrassing that HHH didn’t get the invite to NAL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you know a Duke’s player came from another team? Disgruntled parents are the worst kind of parents

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With teams starting up competing club events, like the alliance league, I wouldn’t be shocked if more clubs start getting invited into the NLF. I know BM likes to keep HHH the only Philly club but, from a business standpoint, not sure how long that can last.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duke’s caught cheating?? Color me interested…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The High School invitational is next weekend. I assume the best players from the best schools play in that. Very impressive list of schools.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know what did or did not happen with Duke's 28, but does NAL not publish the rules for their tournaments? I was looking for them due to another question I had (not a complaint, just wanted to know ahead of time about tie-breakers and stuff) and couldn't find any tournament rules.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know what did or did not happen with Duke's 28, but does NAL not publish the rules for their tournaments? I was looking for them due to another question I had (not a complaint, just wanted to know ahead of time about tie-breakers and stuff) and couldn't find any tournament rules.

Usually on Tourney Machine you hit the three little circles and it says More in the bottom right when on tournament and they rules are posted there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Usually on Tourney Machine you hit the three little circles and it says More in the bottom right when on tournament and they rules are posted there.
I'm embarrassed by how long I've used that app, and never knew that. TY!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The High School invitational is next weekend. I assume the best players from the best schools play in that. Very impressive list of schools.

Best freshman and sophomores at the NLF. Best players going to college at High School.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you know a Duke’s player came from another team? Disgruntled parents are the worst kind of parents

Because the players were playing for another Philly-based team, and then showed up on the field for Dukes in championships.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because the players were playing for another Philly-based team, and then showed up on the field for Dukes in championships.

What other philly-based team had their players roll to Duke's for the championship?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is some truth to this rumor, although not another Philly-based team. I believe someone mentioned Brotherly Love players switching over but that the boys played for Duke’s now and have been since last year. Maybe they did BL a favor?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is some truth to this rumor, although not another Philly-based team. I believe someone mentioned Brotherly Love players switching over but that the boys played for Duke’s now and have been since last year. Maybe they did BL a favor?

Either way, you can’t be rostered for two teams at same age bracket in same tournament. Seems pretty bush league.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best freshman and sophomores at the NLF. Best players going to college at High School.

The NLF is Sunday. High School Invitational is Saturday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why all the Team Ten detest?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because they [Censored]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why all the Team Ten detest?

Exactly. You can't say they don't develop since this is their very first recruiting class and they have 12 so far going high level D1. You could say they don't have a proven track record yet. Their 25, 26 and 27 groups are all ranked higher than any other PA team. So they are doing something right.
And lets not forget - the kids do way more outside of club practice these days to say anyone club develops more than another.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
…and yet the Team Ten 28s are ranked in the 90s, as are the 29s. My son is a 2030 so I can tell you the rankings for that year will be abysmal as well.
So, the question is: do they develop or do they steal/recruit kids from other programs?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
…and yet the Team Ten 28s are ranked in the 90s, as are the 29s. My son is a 2030 so I can tell you the rankings for that year will be abysmal as well.
So, the question is: do they develop or do they steal/recruit kids from other programs?
I think the coaching draws kids to the 27s, 26s and 25s. Not stealing. But in reality development is not in club lacrosse or township lacrosse any more. It is what you do outside. Do you have a trainer? Do you do 1 on 1s with someone weekly? Alot of the development unfortunately is coming that way. Then you hope you have a coach that instills team ball going into high school. A coach that will advocate for all the players who want to go to the next level. Success brings players to your team. Hard to steal/recruit when rosters are closed unless someone leaves.

Like Reply Quote
Page 67 of 81 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 80 81
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard