Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Big 4-0/HHH boys put in some light work today. Things seem to be right on track and as expected.
I am assuming this was the post of a HHH basher. HHH is rebuilding which is why this tournament was selected.

Really? Their 25 and 26 teams were also at this tournament. I guess those teams are rebuilding too? Or did they just have to go because the '27's were going and they don't have a proper coaching staff to play at different tourneys on the same weekend?

I'd say they are rebuilding their middle school program. 1 team (combined 29/30, no 28 team). If you want to see what a decline of an organization looks like, this is it. I know the '25s are amazing and all of them are recruited. There is no pipeline.

Maybe the HS program is able to sustain by poaching rising and reclassing 9th graders every year (as they did this year). If so, good for them.
Just don't shell out top tier dollars for their youth/ms program thinking it will lead to recruiting riches is 6 years.

My bad. I never thought to check to see if those teams also went to that tournament. That's not fun. On the plus side, they did not spend half the day in the car.