BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,830
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 66 of 81 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 80 81
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What measure of bad do you use because from what I can see on Inside Lacrosse (dont care about w/l) the 2025 team did very well where it matters.
Duke: 3
Penn: 2
Cornell: 2
Harvard: 1
Lehigh: 1
Michigan: 1
This means that every school on here trusts the directors and will call them year over year. No college coach is on this board but they are at NLF and they are talking to Directors who they know send them top players year over year.

Curse you NLF for putting out precise college placement statistics.And highlighting 70% of 2025 recruits so far are from NLF teams is just mean.You knew that posting these numbers along with HHH leading the country in placement would only insta trigger a certain rotund short tempered facility compensating director.Accurate facts and figures are not welcome here NLF.You set this place back at least six months.

Not sure all the hubbub. It’s a good thing there is a successful club like HHH delivering the elite local players to the best college programs. Great to see it year in and out. keep it up.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What measure of bad do you use because from what I can see on Inside Lacrosse (dont care about w/l) the 2025 team did very well where it matters.
This means that every school on here trusts the directors and will call them year over year. No college coach is on this board but they are at NLF and they are talking to Directors who they know send them top players year over year.

Curse you NLF for putting out precise college placement statistics.And highlighting 70% of 2025 recruits so far are from NLF teams is just mean.You knew that posting these numbers along with HHH leading the country in placement would only insta trigger a certain rotund short tempered facility compensating director.Accurate facts and figures are not welcome here NLF.You set this place back at least six months.

Not sure all the hubbub. It’s a good thing there is a successful club like HHH delivering the elite local players to the best college programs. Great to see it year in and out. keep it up.

I think it is fantastic what HHH has done with the class of 2025. Fantastic group of players. My question is would these players have met with the same success if they played for another team. I k own a few of the 2025s and these kids are impressive. Does HHH simply showcase better or do they develop talent?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it is fantastic what HHH has done with the class of 2025. Fantastic group of players. My question is would these players have met with the same success if they played for another team. I k own a few of the 2025s and these kids are impressive. Does HHH simply showcase better or do they develop talent?

If you knew anything about the team you would know it was together the whole way. Don’t try to put a salty spin on something great. Developed by BM and the other coaches the whole top twenty are recruited. As a longtime parent on the team can speak for the group.We are so thankful for what HH H has done. Think the other writer was making fun of the ten bag of bolts guy. Kept trying to steal our team to rejection every time. Would think sour grapes wouldn’t last so long. And to say it is just 2025 is notIntelligent. Everyone knows HHH gets its players to great schools every year. Satisfied customers for sure. Advice for you, if you talking about someone elses success the whole time what you are offering isn’t that good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you knew anything about the team you would know it was together the whole way. Don’t try to put a salty spin on something great. Developed by BM and the other coaches the whole top twenty are recruited. As a longtime parent on the team can speak for the group.We are so thankful for what HH H has done. Think the other writer was making fun of the ten bag of bolts guy. Kept trying to steal our team to rejection every time. Would think sour grapes wouldn’t last so long. And to say it is just 2025 is notIntelligent. Everyone knows HHH gets its players to great schools every year. Satisfied customers for sure. Advice for you, if you talking about someone elses success the whole time what you are offering isn’t that good.

What is wrong with you? I just said the team and players were excellent. I wanted to know if the club developed players or if players gravitated toward the program as it has a proven record of placing players at the top level.

Sour grapes…What type of psycho are you? It’s a lacrosse club, not a religion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He did the same to our roughriders. Broke apart our 2027s.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HHH defenders are all kissing the point; the 2025 team was hugely successful, congrats Dad! Most of the questions are around their youth programs and their ineptitude. That’s it. No one is questioning the older kids…so relax there, spanky

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know HHH 2025 is a great team - congrats to all the boys committing. And that their youth teams aren’t very competitive. We have actual games this weekend so can we please move on. What was expected and surprising from the first fall ball games?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2029:

I didn't expect Team 11 to get smoked by Madlax Capital at Mid-Atlantic games. Madlax was small, but fast. Team 11 looked slow and had no answer on defense.

NXT Black barely beat Shore Kaos, but went 3-0 in Mid-Atlantic games (looked like they might be missing some kids from last year).

Fusion Futures handled Next Level, then fell to BBL Black. Fusion Futures might be the only team that can hang with the AA teams in southern MD/NoVA, but will only be able to play in tournaments with more lackadaisical age requirements to field their whole team. Not, sure but think the same might hold true for BBL Black. Actually, regardless of the attempt to level the playing field age-wise, I'd imagine that's the case for most of the elite teams. Although, NL parents swear their big mid-fielder is on age (insert shoulder shrug emoji)

Team Ten has a LONG way to go to play with the elite teams.

No idea what to make of Duke's AA as they handled their business against lesser competition last week. Find out this coming weekend at Fall Brawl when they play Madlax Capital how much work they have to do. Will say looks like Duke's AA has the size/speed on defense to slow down Madlax.

Brotherly Love was supposed to play this weekend, but haven't heard where or against whom.

Didn't pay much attention to what was going on with the "local" Jersey teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the youth HHH teams playing this fall?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2029:

I didn't expect Team 11 to get smoked by Madlax Capital at Mid-Atlantic games. Madlax was small, but fast. Team 11 looked slow and had no answer on defense.

NXT Black barely beat Shore Kaos, but went 3-0 in Mid-Atlantic games (looked like they might be missing some kids from last year).

Fusion Futures handled Next Level, then fell to BBL Black. Fusion Futures might be the only team that can hang with the AA teams in southern MD/NoVA, but will only be able to play in tournaments with more lackadaisical age requirements to field their whole team. Not, sure but think the same might hold true for BBL Black. Actually, regardless of the attempt to level the playing field age-wise, I'd imagine that's the case for most of the elite teams. Although, NL parents swear their big mid-fielder is on age (insert shoulder shrug emoji)

No idea what to make of Duke's AA as they handled their business against lesser competition last week. Find out this coming weekend at Fall Brawl when they play Madlax Capital how much work they have to do. Will say looks like Duke's AA has the size/speed on defense to slow down Madlax.

Brotherly Love was supposed to play this weekend, but haven't heard where or against whom.

Agree on most.Live in south jersey so have some of that perspective and philly.

FF looked really good. some kinks to work out but good first show. Could use more depth. Like the coaches.

NXT is getting there.

Team ten guess they dont develop.Youth programs were almost winless from 2032 to 2028.

Dukes is getting their ac t together with the brothers F.

HHH resurgence in in the 2030, 2031, 2032. Older years always good. Best recruiting it seems.

BL all around resurgence but need more coaches.Going to buy Mesa? Might get there.

Jersey Express is getting better. Got new pipelines.

RR does great in youth but get ripped off .

Freedom is really solid and the 2028 is there shiny new toy.

Southshore good for hs access.

Overall with development, tournaments, graduation results think the new order looks something like, HHH, Freedom, BL, Dukes, FF, JE, NXT, TT, T11, RR , Southshore

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NXT lost a lot of talent to Duke’s…think the boys wanted to play in the WSYL. That said, NXT still looks strong, we’ll see what the Duke’s are soon.
Fusion Futures is basically a HS team, they should be embarrassed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2029:

Agree on most.Live in south jersey so have some of that perspective and philly.

FF looked really good. some kinks to work out but good first show. Could use more depth. Like the coaches.

NXT is getting there.

Team ten guess they dont develop.Youth programs were almost winless from 2032 to 2028.

Dukes is getting their ac t together with the brothers F.

HHH resurgence in in the 2030, 2031, 2032. Older years always good. Best recruiting it seems.

BL all around resurgence but need more coaches.Going to buy Mesa? Might get there.

Jersey Express is getting better. Got new pipelines.

RR does great in youth but get ripped off .

Freedom is really solid and the 2028 is there shiny new toy.

Southshore good for hs access.

Overall with development, tournaments, graduation results think the new order looks something like, HHH, Freedom, BL, Dukes, FF, JE, NXT, TT, T11, RR , Southshore

For the youngest years getting the right coaching and fundamentals who you like best for top 3?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In terms of youth programs, Duke’s Elite is head and shoulders above the rest. Word is, coaches of other clubs are furious they’re stealing/recruiting best players from other clubs but isn’t it their job to retain talent?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In terms of youth programs, Duke’s Elite is head and shoulders above the rest. Word is, coaches of other clubs are furious they’re stealing/recruiting best players from other clubs but isn’t it their job to retain talent?

Dukes if F bros

Freedom all good

HHH if BM

MESA if MP

BL if AM

Fusion if SH

RR if DC

JE is all good

TT daddys

NXT if MC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK coach!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK coach!

HHH is the de facto gold standard of Philadelphia lacrosse. Anybody saying anything different is just posing. What BM does for those kids in his program is truly remarkable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dukes if F bros

Freedom all good

HHH if BM

MESA if MP

BL if AM

Fusion if SH

RR if DC

JE is all good

TT daddys

NXT if MC

Can you decipher this for the people who have no idea what you are talking about?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK coach!

HHH is the de facto gold standard of Philadelphia lacrosse. Anybody saying anything different is just posing. What BM does for those kids in his program is truly remarkable.

There is no doubt that HHH has great 2025 and 2026 teams! On what basis do you conclude they are the gold standard? For PA teams they:

2027 - 19th in state
2028- 24th
2029 - 23rd

It is a great club, but saying there is a gold standard is far fetched. That is not saying another club is the gold standard either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK coach!

There is no doubt that HHH has great 2025 and 2026 teams! On what basis do you conclude they are the gold standard? For PA teams they:

2027 - 19th in state
2028- 24th
2029 - 23rd

It is a great club, but saying there is a gold standard is far fetched. That is not saying another club is the gold standard either.

On the basis of when it counts to be associated with a quality team. It's shown time and time again that it's the club that student athletes in philly gravitate to get recruited by tier 1 programs. 25 and 26 team are proven ballers at this point. The 2027 team has been revamped and will be ready to roll at the NLF events this summer. The younger teams will grow into the legacy when it counts.

Until other clubs show they payoff the way that HHH does, there just isn't a discussion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK coach!

2027 - 19th in state
2028- 24th
2029 - 23rd

On the basis of when it counts to be associated with a quality team. It's shown time and time again that it's the club that student athletes in philly gravitate to get recruited by tier 1 programs. 25 and 26 team are proven ballers at this point. The 2027 team has been revamped and will be ready to roll at the NLF events this summer. The younger teams will grow into the legacy when it counts.

Until other clubs show they payoff the way that HHH does, there just isn't a discussion.

If you say so. Three of the five teams for which there is unbiased data indicate that those teams struggle. HHH is therefore the gold standard! Discussion over! HHH wins! All other teams are worthless!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HHH teams from 2026-32 are not good, so BM better start recruiting kids over fast.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HHH teams from 2026-32 are not good, so BM better start recruiting kids over fast.

they will come... they always do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please. Everyone. There is to be no discussion of HHH being anything other than the gold standard!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are currently all at Team Ten. Don't see any of them leaving.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I propose a change to the thread title: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity, but mostly HHH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no gold standard in Philly, no single club dominates others at the majority of ages.
There are 2 key questions for HHH:
Can they improve the youth program and get and keep talented kids from a younger age?
Or
Can they get the top players from other clubs to switch for HS? Will be interesting to see if any Freedom 28s jump to HHH next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Would not agree. On fall tournament results so far in the 2032, 2031,2030, 2029 2028 ages not sure Team Ten won a game in fall tournaments so far.

HHH has the best high school programs for years. MESA is a close second but there was a fall off after last season. Graduation play to play at the next level shows that. But by the numbers of Us Club Lacrosse the best teams consistently with HHH for best area ranks is HHH, Dukes, Freedom. MESA was also there until recently. MESA youth teams are much better by the numbers. Word is Brotherly Love is also on the rise with big expansions with Dukes and MESA.

In emerging high school and based on fall results Freedom 2028 and Mesa 2028 seem best. In 2027 TeamTen seems best with HHH and Brotherly Love. In 2026 more parity with HHH, Team Ten, Jersey Express, Freedom being about the same level on scores.

In high school it seems like Haverford School is the best with Radnor, Salesianum, Malvern Prep next.Curious what others think.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I propose a change to the thread title: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity, but mostly HHH

According to the colleges they are sending kids to they should get whatever title they want. For years they have been sending to the best programs. That consistency is good. My nephew played for them. they werent very good in grade school but the practice paid off over the years.Watched how they got better through youth and bloomed in high school when it mattered. Coaches cared.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Would not agree. On fall tournament results so far in the 2032, 2031,2030, 2029 2028 ages not sure Team Ten won a game in fall tournaments so far.

HHH has the best high school programs for years. MESA is a close second but there was a fall off after last season. Graduation play to play at the next level shows that. But by the numbers of Us Club Lacrosse the best teams consistently with HHH for best area ranks is HHH, Dukes, Freedom. MESA was also there until recently. MESA youth teams are much better by the numbers. Word is Brotherly Love is also on the rise with big expansions with Dukes and MESA.

In emerging high school and based on fall results Freedom 2028 and Mesa 2028 seem best. In 2027 TeamTen seems best with HHH and Brotherly Love. In 2026 more parity with HHH, Team Ten, Jersey Express, Freedom being about the same level on scores.

In high school it seems like Haverford School is the best with Radnor, Salesianum, Malvern Prep next.Curious what others think.

US Club lacrosse algorithm is the most accurate ranking system out there. Their rankings accurately reflect what happens on the field

2025 HHH has been the top dog for years. Team Ten has a good team for this year. Forget all that talk about player development. They started with talent. You can’t develop a team with no talent on it.

2026 Tigers had the top team for years, arguably number 1 nationally with their wins over LI Express. Now Team Ten is number 1 in this age group with many previous Tiger players on it. Team Ten is better than Freedom, JE, NXT, Mesa, etc at this age group

2027 Team Ten also has the top team for this age group

2028 Freedom has the top team. Several phenomenal players joined their team fully this year

2029 was NXT but there has been shape up at this age group. A lot of the better players went over to the Futures Team so that is probably the best team at this age group

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haverford School will probably be number 1 in the state this coming season. Their defense is loaded, a handful of juniors all going to high end D1 schools (Duke, ND, Penn). Their face off duo is the best FO unit in the country, both players going to two of the best lacrosse schools in the country Duke & UVA. They have several strong offensive players returning, but they lost a lot of their offensive firepower including the Inter-ac MVP. If their offense produces, they will be competing for the number 1 national ranking with McDonogh, Lawrenceville, St Anthony’s, etc. Malvern has a lot of offense talent but they’ve struggled defensively. If they figure it out defensively they will give Haverford School a run for their money. The 2025 classes for both schools are loaded. Radnor or Springfield will probably win the AAA PIAA championship for the public schools. Penncrest is a big sleeper for AA. All of their best players last year were freshman and sophomores.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with the Haverford assessment but I need to disagree about Malvern. They have a very good defense, but may struggle at the faceoff circle against a team like Haverford. It's great to have a "national" champion but I question some of the "northern" teams schedules vs team's schedules from MD and PA. AAA...I would give Springfield the edge over Radnor this year, but not by much. LaSalle and Manheim Twp are always in the hunt. AA....It's Marple Newtown's to lose. They have the most talent by far at that level. Mars will be right there. Rustin lost some players but they have a good program and will be a tough team to play.

If HHH played any of these teams, they would destroy them and the schools would cancel their programs since they are the GOLD standard.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
any mid-level HS looking to schedule a mid-level NJ HS the weekend of 4/19? we would come to you! send me a DM.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with the Haverford assessment but I need to disagree about Malvern. They have a very good defense, but may struggle at the faceoff circle against a team like Haverford. It's great to have a "national" champion but I question some of the "northern" teams schedules vs team's schedules from MD and PA. AAA...I would give Springfield the edge over Radnor this year, but not by much. LaSalle and Manheim Twp are always in the hunt. AA....It's Marple Newtown's to lose. They have the most talent by far at that level. Mars will be right there. Rustin lost some players but they have a good program and will be a tough team to play.

If HHH played any of these teams, they would destroy them and the schools would cancel their programs since they are the GOLD standard.

Watch Malvern's games, you’ll see them getting ran by and disorganized defensively against the top teams. Maybe they will figure it out this year. Their 2026 defensive classes is loaded with talent so I expect them to be strong defensively the next two years if the coaches can get them to play together and play organized. Radnor graduated a lot of talent but bring back a lot of talent. I don’t see Springfield or radnor having an edge at this point. It will be determined on the field. Your assessment of the AA is spot on. Keep an eye on Penncrest though

I don’t know which age group you’re referring to for HHH. The only age group where your statement is correct is 2025

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HHH will be fine; kids will migrate over as they approach HS, they always do.
Word is, Duke’s parents unhappy with the new ownership/sale and corporate it has become. Kids will leave, as long as HHH doesn’t sell out as well. Who knows, BM might take the money too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When it comes to youth lacrosse, are any parents ever happy?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When it comes to youth lacrosse, are any parents ever happy?

you win the internet today. haha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word is, Duke’s parents unhappy with the new ownership/sale and corporate it has become.

Interesting...tell us more!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Toxicity all around. Leave the sport if you value your personal relationships.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Toxicity all around. Leave the sport if you value your personal relationships.

Sorry they just do not like you! The rest of us are just fine.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many times are you gonna use the word just?

Like Reply Quote
Page 66 of 81 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 80 81
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard