Originally Posted by Anonymous
What measure of bad do you use because from what I can see on Inside Lacrosse (dont care about w/l) the 2025 team did very well where it matters.
Duke: 3
Penn: 2
Cornell: 2
Harvard: 1
Lehigh: 1
Michigan: 1
This means that every school on here trusts the directors and will call them year over year. No college coach is on this board but they are at NLF and they are talking to Directors who they know send them top players year over year.

Curse you NLF for putting out precise college placement statistics.And highlighting 70% of 2025 recruits so far are from NLF teams is just mean.You knew that posting these numbers along with HHH leading the country in placement would only insta trigger a certain rotund short tempered facility compensating director.Accurate facts and figures are not welcome here NLF.You set this place back at least six months.

Not sure all the hubbub. It’s a good thing there is a successful club like HHH delivering the elite local players to the best college programs. Great to see it year in and out. keep it up.

I think it is fantastic what HHH has done with the class of 2025. Fantastic group of players. My question is would these players have met with the same success if they played for another team. I k own a few of the 2025s and these kids are impressive. Does HHH simply showcase better or do they develop talent?