BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,830
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 52 of 81 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 80 81
Re: Welcome Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
NXT2027 say what say what...new sheriff in town and 3steppin to new levels and with Nations Best!!!Phillys Best is Nations Best now and the future is NXT!!!

NXT2027 men beat MESA2027 & possibly why the momchirps.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NXT2027 say what say what...new sheriff in town and 3steppin to new levels and with Nations Best!!!Phillys Best is Nations Best now and the future is NXT!!!

Are 2027 grads 8th graders?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mesa was missing a bunch of their top players, wouldn’t chirp about that, check box scores, NXT got smacked pretty hard in both spring league losses

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes…yes… let the 2027 spring league [Censored] talk begin!!! Let’s see how NXT plays against Red Hots

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi. This is a forum for college and high school lacrosse. There is probably a kiddy section for irrelevant kid clubs somewhere else. Can you please go there? Much obliged.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi. This is a forum for college and high school lacrosse. There is probably a kiddy section for irrelevant kid clubs somewhere else. Can you please go there? Much obliged.

I couldn’t agree more. Two dads arguing about their holdbacks 8th grade teams that are full of 15 and near 16 year olds is not productive or informative.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I couldn’t agree more. Two dads arguing about their holdbacks 8th grade teams that are full of 15 and near 16 year olds is not productive or informative.

Wow, you guys are super cool. So sorry to interrupt the banter on a forum that gets 5 posts a year. I’m sure you guys would rather discuss Inter-ac games since you’re paying over $40k a year just so you can drink Moscow Mules, out of your Yetis, behind your Range Rover on a Thursday night.
Actually was hoping to discuss the solid group of 5 year olds coming up in Delco and whether or not it’s too early to start ranking them nationally? What do you guys think about that topic?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow, you guys are super cool. So sorry to interrupt the banter on a forum that gets 5 posts a year. I’m sure you guys would rather discuss Inter-ac games since you’re paying over $40k a year just so you can drink Moscow Mules, out of your Yetis, behind your Range Rover on a Thursday night.
Actually was hoping to discuss the solid group of 5 year olds coming up in Delco and whether or not it’s too early to start ranking them nationally? What do you guys think about that topic?

Love the banter gentlemen! Keep it up.
I'd love to jump in the water. Anon forums are the best, aren't they? Not an NXT fan, but they are a big boy club that put out a big boy product. Like it or not, their teams are good. Are they the Apex team at their age group. No. Do they compete well enough against those Apex teams? I think so. Just my opinion.

I don't feel like there is much inter-ac banter on here. The malvern's and Haverford's don't need the validation of this board. end of story.

As for the 5 year old Delco crew. It's not to early to rank them nationally... I hear they are getting an NIL deal with New Balance to rep the new Delco Dad Cleats...coming to a lacrosse field near you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love the banter gentlemen! Keep it up.
I'd love to jump in the water. Anon forums are the best, aren't they? Not an NXT fan, but they are a big boy club that put out a big boy product. Like it or not, their teams are good. Are they the Apex team at their age group. No. Do they compete well enough against those Apex teams? I think so. Just my opinion.

I don't feel like there is much inter-ac banter on here. The malvern's and Haverford's don't need the validation of this board. end of story.

As for the 5 year old Delco crew. It's not to early to rank them nationally... I hear they are getting an NIL deal with New Balance to rep the new Delco Dad Cleats...coming to a lacrosse field near you.

I have it from an inside source that one of the 5 year old Delco players is in the transfer portal to play for NXT.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m sorry I must have missed the rules on this forum. Let’s continue to talk about Malvern and their great start this year….

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I’m sorry I must have missed the rules on this forum. Let’s continue to talk about Malvern and their great start this year….

Good point. 8th grade club teams with lax dads crowing is much more entertaining. Could NXT 2027s beat Malvern's JV team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So then bring up a topic you dult
Not sure when this became strictly HS/College, but, if it is, enlighten us oh wise one.
Let’s hear about your subpar kid riding the bench for the Fords. I’m all ears

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good point. 8th grade club teams with lax dads crowing is much more entertaining. Could NXT 2027s beat Malvern's JV team?[/quote]

You’re pointing out that these dads are talking about 8th graders but you’re asking if 8th graders could be your 19 year old hold back on jv malvern…come on man be better

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Malvern made a statement by beating a very good ANC team. They need to finish up a tough Inter AC season and then focus on 2027 NXT team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Ten is probably more their territory but the joke landed strong…well played

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Malvern is living rent free in your head.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Malvern is living rent free ... in a van down by the river.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Malvern tears cure cancer.

It is a pity that Malvern has never cried.... ever.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that a Pro-Malvern or Anti-Malvern sentiment... It could go either way I suppose. Regardless, these seniors are probably packing their bags for their respective Top Tier D1 Programs and hoping not to blow out a knee in these next few meaningless games. They already got what the need from this level. Bigger and Better on the horizon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, great perspective. Not like these boys want to enjoy their last few months with the friendships they’ve established the last 4yrs…onward and upward!
No wonder so many boys burn out; their Dads are living vicariously through them.
Next stop? Top tier DI son…I’ll be there every weekend watching and bragging! Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Headed into the home stretch.before the final standings the order is Fords,ANC, Mannheim, tie Episcopal, Radnor, Malvern.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, great perspective. Not like these boys want to enjoy their last few months with the friendships they’ve established the last 4yrs…onward and upward!
No wonder so many boys burn out; their Dads are living vicariously through them.
Next stop? Top tier DI son…I’ll be there every weekend watching and bragging! Lol

True. Now imagine a "Dad" being that much of a zealot when they are in 8th grade? The nice thing about high school is it takes away that false bravado of a holdback or advanced 8th grader who is above the talent level of "same age" kids and forces them to improve their complete game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Must have missed the Radnor loss after other five. Tears and gnashing of teeth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The moms in the artesian cheese aisle at Whole Foods were very upset.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The moms in the artesian cheese aisle at Whole Foods were very upset.

Not funny and is sad.Old days before there was nothing fancy.Just sweat work nothing fancy pants and no flash and no Whole Foods just acmes best.Smh what happened.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fords move to number 4 in country in latest ranks. And quiet about it nice work.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice article about Academy of the New Church at Inside Lacrosse ... https://www.insidelacrosse.com/arti...urch-pa-is-making-national-inroads/61279

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice article about Academy of the New Church at Inside Lacrosse ... https://www.insidelacrosse.com/arti...urch-pa-is-making-national-inroads/61279
Are we supposed to feel good about thie ANC story? Is it shocking to anybody that a team that recruits nationally is able to play well against other nationally ranked teams?

I’d say the ANC story is more of the problem with the sport rather than a feel good story. How many kids on that team are going to ANC for that faith-based education tauted in the article?

I hope they do a follow up on the program in 2 years. Let’s see where they are at then?

I thought they had a West Point commit too, no? What happened there?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we supposed to feel good about thie ANC story? Is it shocking to anybody that a team that recruits nationally is able to play well against other nationally ranked teams?

I’d say the ANC story is more of the problem with the sport rather than a feel good story. How many kids on that team are going to ANC for that faith-based education tauted in the article?

I hope they do a follow up on the program in 2 years. Let’s see where they are at then?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think the player who was going to West Point decided to switch and attend another school. It's not like he said "America [Censored]", he just felt this other school was a better fit for him. He didn't burn the American flag and spray paint the statue of liberty....just chose another school. ANC doesn't claim to be anything that it is not. No different from Westtown, Malvern, and to a lesser extent Haverford. They want to promote their school and lacrosse is a good stage to do that. As far as the religious aspect of the school....I am pretty sure they worship Satan and made a deal with the devil to get into the top 25.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think the player who was going to West Point decided to switch and attend another school. It's not like he said "America [Censored]", he just felt this other school was a better fit for him. He didn't burn the American flag and spray paint the statue of liberty....just chose another school. ANC doesn't claim to be anything that it is not. No different from Westtown, Malvern, and to a lesser extent Haverford. They want to promote their school and lacrosse is a good stage to do that. As far as the religious aspect of the school....I am pretty sure they worship Satan and made a deal with the devil to get into the top 25.

West Point kid is now Penn State commit as stated in the article. He comes from a PSU family and felt it was a better fit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a lost you are; how dare ANC use lacrosse as an opportunity to promote an otherwise little known faith-based HS,..the nerve!
If you knew anything about the school itself, you’d know how diverse their student body is, how welcoming the community is to children from all walks of life.
What an obtuse thing to say…
And while Hunter changed his mind, they have an alum (AP) playing for West Point currently.
Kudos to ANC; keep flourishing!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a lost you are; how dare ANC use lacrosse as an opportunity to promote an otherwise little known faith-based HS,..the nerve!
If you knew anything about the school itself, you’d know how diverse their student body is, how welcoming the community is to children from all walks of life.
And while Hunter changed his mind, they have an alum (AP) playing for West Point currently.

ANC Lacrosse will be back too irrelevant in 2 years. Who cares... Can we get back to the Malvern trainwreck?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So I am supposed to believe the kid who went to Camden Catholic suddenly discovered the Quaker religion and ditched everything who learned the past 10 years? I am pretty sure the only reason he is at ANC is because of lax. Let’s not make it something it is not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You think boys go to Malvern because of the strong academics and Catholic faith-based tutelage?
Open your eyes, spanky

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So I am supposed to believe the kid who went to Camden Catholic suddenly discovered the Quaker religion and ditched everything who learned the past 10 years? I am pretty sure the only reason he is at ANC is because of lax. Let’s not make it something it is not.

ANC follows the teachings of Emanuel Swedenborg. They are their only special brand of spaghetti monster belief. Probably not all that different… but yes, let’s not fawn over some altruistic purpose here. It’s clearly all lax .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nxt spring league championship tournament coming up very fast. Zingos or jersey express beat daddy ball TEN and make them regret for ducking the Hots and Mesa in the regular season again. Do the Hots beat Mesa after the Mesa loss to a rising Nxt that is ready to take on the Prep.draft kings has the Hots as the champ favorite in a league of parity. Go.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on Philly lax we are better than this put down stuff.Celebrate the winners we have in good lax.Fords are a top four team in country.Good for them and Philly lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nxt spring league championship tournament coming up very fast. Zingos or jersey express beat daddy ball TEN and make them regret for ducking the Hots and Mesa in the regular season again. Do the Hots beat Mesa after the Mesa loss to a rising Nxt that is ready to take on the Prep.draft kings has the Hots as the champ favorite in a league of parity. Go.
It is going to be exciting - especially with the little bar set up the Proving Grounds has .... what an awesome idea
NXT is resting for their Malvern game
But seriously Ten v reds for the chip and Red Hot for the win

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TEN can only play who they put on the schedule for them. Nxt played mesa during spring break so can't really deduce anything from that one. Love that Red Hots and Cherries are in the Winner's Bracket. NXT Spring League is on par with HoCo Baby!

Like Reply Quote
Page 52 of 81 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 80 81
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard