Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hi. This is a forum for college and high school lacrosse. There is probably a kiddy section for irrelevant kid clubs somewhere else. Can you please go there? Much obliged.

I couldn’t agree more. Two dads arguing about their holdbacks 8th grade teams that are full of 15 and near 16 year olds is not productive or informative.

Wow, you guys are super cool. So sorry to interrupt the banter on a forum that gets 5 posts a year. I’m sure you guys would rather discuss Inter-ac games since you’re paying over $40k a year just so you can drink Moscow Mules, out of your Yetis, behind your Range Rover on a Thursday night.
Actually was hoping to discuss the solid group of 5 year olds coming up in Delco and whether or not it’s too early to start ranking them nationally? What do you guys think about that topic?

Love the banter gentlemen! Keep it up.
I'd love to jump in the water. Anon forums are the best, aren't they? Not an NXT fan, but they are a big boy club that put out a big boy product. Like it or not, their teams are good. Are they the Apex team at their age group. No. Do they compete well enough against those Apex teams? I think so. Just my opinion.

I don't feel like there is much inter-ac banter on here. The malvern's and Haverford's don't need the validation of this board. end of story.

As for the 5 year old Delco crew. It's not to early to rank them nationally... I hear they are getting an NIL deal with New Balance to rep the new Delco Dad Cleats...coming to a lacrosse field near you.