Originally Posted by Anonymous
They got chemistry on and off the field not just talent.. First class from parents to coaches we are lucky. You don't get to be "Best" without hard work. And yes it costs money.. Wait till high school when your little Johnny is watching from the sidelines.. I guarantee all these kids will be starters.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
They should have the best team cause they have all the best players. That's the easy part but do they really develop any players. I'm sure the answer is no. They would never take a kid that us on a B travel team. It's great to have the best team but what does it all mean at 12 years old. Do u think anybody is going to care ten years from now. Eventually it will catch up to them because little Johnny is getting better every year and soon enough they will get knocked out of the box. If they want to do something good for the lax community then take five kids that need to get better and put them on the A team and help the kids that need it. We will never see that cause they want you to pay the money so that they can have the best team. If they were to do that then I would be impressed with the organization. As of right now they are no better then any other team. Show me something.

Your right so they might as well just keep that team together and not have any open tryouts just for the money. Tell your organization leaders that you guys are the best and don't see any need to change the team. Guarantee 100% that will never happen. SO in the end it's all about the money don't you see that. Wake up...