Philly Fever and NXT have some good tournaments. How is the madlax box tournament over MLK weekend?

Laxdad14

Originally Posted by Anonymous
If this was directed to me, no, not that I know. I wish we were and will lobby based on responses here. I am a consumer, not in a position to decide where we go. Frankly, I would like to hear that best LI teams are participating in a mutually (in)convenient tourney in NJ or PA that would be well run. Tristate is good, but we have dropped. We play Hogan's Hershey, which is fun for the family but weak competition. Reffing iffy too. Personally, I believe you can only be the best by playing the best. Let me know of ideas
VaLaxDad
Do you guys plan on coming up to LI for any games.

Spring Lax jam in May is a great starter for LI and then LI Lax Fest is always a good tournament when you should be peaking in June.

Last year Rock and Madlax were going to merge and then the infamous e-mail from Madlax came out and Rock pulled out. So the Rock is back being the Rock with no affiliation with Madlax.
The 2019 team from last year stayed the same pretty much. Couple left the team and a couple joined.