Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Challenging a person to leave their name while not leaving your name is never a good look holdback daddy.
I didn’t make false accusations about kids ages!! Who cares about the joke of a rebranded World Series tournament held in the same area as all the other tournaments, not the world.
1) Don’t have qualifiers during the worlds greatest leagues regular season. It’s done on purpose.
2) Do something to make sure a “team that plays together year round” has the same chance as an “patch n play all star team with in 100 miles”. There are a lot more possibilities to find your so called on age players when 50,000 kids live in 1 neighborhood.
3)Not worth the money and more importantly time involved for a youth lacrosse tournament. I’d rather take my family skiing during qualifiers and to the beach during the tournament.
Signed,
Your troll daddy

Your excuses for not wanting to attend the World Series are weak

Anyone who’s attended a previous World Series had an amazing and unforgettable experience.

Don’t come and do not worry your entire family won’t be missed at all.

I agree about the old World Series. An incredible experience. The new one isn’t even close. I have had kids attend both events.