Originally Posted by Anonymous
Poster above could not be more right. Stop worrying about other teams or other kids. Just focus on you and know life is never fair. I have my kid play up and never worry if another is holding back or nonsense like that.Sooner a kid knows life is not fair the better he is going to do. Work hard and love the game.

Yeah, all these little kids should realize that lacrosse is not just a game that’s supposed to be fun! They need to realize it’s an outlet for their non-athlete dads to rank and rate them. What a clown show.

I think that’s the point here. The rankings are so bad in general that they should either fix it to at least make them appear to be realistic or they should get rid of it.

The kids care more about it then they should and ultimately that isn’t healthy for them or the game.

The pressure these kids have on them to perform is already fool for 12 year olds, throw in the non ranking rankings that every club markets and exploits as gospel and you have a recipe for a bunch of burnt out kids who resent the sport

I think the solution is to block their website on your wifi router. That way you can protect your delicate flower 12 year old from the horrible injustices of the world.