BAH HAAAA!
Originally Posted by Anonymous

M and D are nothin' but a bunch of floppers! The coaches daughter is good, but is full of drama. Almost as much drama as the coaches have towards the officials during a call they think should go their way. Good team, GREAT DRAMA, and have 2-3 threats rather than play team ball. That will be exposed during their HS stint.

My daughter's team has played M&D too many times to count. Her team likes to play them because it's always competitive and hard fought. They are a good team with bench depth, not just 2-3 threats, and play great team ball. The coach's daughter is good, but is no more full of drama than 80% of the girls playing this sport. Have you never watched a college game? Drama is part of the game. Their coaches have never been out of line during games I've witnessed. My daughter's coach is a bump on a log, and the asst coach is a mute. I would much rather have a passionate coach who is into the game and paying attention to what is going on than what my daughter has now. I hate to rain on your sour parade, but you must have an axe to grind.

Well, you must be a joy to deal with

Yes my daughter's team has played m&d several times. The parents dont stop complaining the entire time. I guess they feel they must constanly attack other team's players and refs. The coaches need to have a talk with them,but with the coaches doing the same thing, that wont happen. Daddy ball at it's finest or shall i say worst

Let's break down this daddy ball. Heroes- two dad coaches and a sister coach. Both players dont come off the field. MnD- two parent coaches, one whose player doesn't play much, and the other player who plays when not faking injuries. TLC- can't even keep up with their coaches because they change so frequently. Red shirts- club director coaches the team and his daughter never leaves the field. Skywalkers is the only competitive team with no parent coaching.

In all fairness to the one heros coach his daughter is the goalie and the only goalie, so it would be kind of stupid to take her off the field.

BAHAAAAA!