BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 65 of 81 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 80 81
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You guys are all nerds. Do something meaningful with your lives.

He makes a good point. I think most of us just want our sons to be happy and enjoy the game, while destroying kids who are two years younger then them.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He makes a good point. I think most of us just want our sons to be happy and enjoy the game, while destroying kids who are two years younger then them.
Okay. That was funny.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And yet you’re on here with the rest of us on Mensa candidate

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just moved into area. Anyone have helpful advice on the better 2030 teams in Phila. No problem traveling a bit, not looking for daddy ball teams, been there done that with my older son. I know timing is not ideal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HHH
Mesa
NXT
Duke’s
Team 11
Team Ten
Freedom
True Philly

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It really depends on what you mean by better teams. Duke's won the 2030 division in the NXT Spring league, so they seem to be the team that wins the most. In terms of player development and coaching, it depends somewhat on the age for the other programs. Some to look into are Duke's, NXT, Team Ten, Team 11, and Freedom. I believe Duke's and NXT have 2 teams at 2030, so it may be easier to step in to a program with multiple teams. Reach out to a few of the local teams and see if you can attend a practice and see the team and coaching for yourself, if your son's a difference maker I'm sure most teams will find a spot for him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The top 3 are cooked
Stay away from anything True
Ten, Freedom, and NXT
Don’t get [Censored] into the NLF [Censored]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you and/or someone translate this drivel?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you and/or someone translate this drivel?

As has been pretty well documented on this forum (and can be easily verified on USCL) please stay away from HHH for anything youth related (As the Original Poster stated they are looking for a 2030 team). It is beyond terrible. Last Year HHH went 0-fer-the-spring-league. I don't mean one age group. That is ALL HHH Age groups. Not a single win. Somebody on here can probably do the math, but I'd say average margin of defeat was around 10 goals per game in that spring league. With numbers like that, if you are considering HHH for youth lacrosse, you should be asking McKinney what his plan is to re-engage in the youth market. I'm sure he'll have a great answer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As has been pretty well documented on this forum (and can be easily verified on USCL) please stay away from HHH for anything youth related (As the Original Poster stated they are looking for a 2030 team). It is beyond terrible. Last Year HHH went 0-fer-the-spring-league. I don't mean one age group. That is ALL HHH Age groups. Not a single win. Somebody on here can probably do the math, but I'd say average margin of defeat was around 10 goals per game in that spring league. With numbers like that, if you are considering HHH for youth lacrosse, you should be asking McKinney what his plan is to re-engage in the youth market. I'm sure he'll have a great answer.[/quote]
What measure of bad do you use because from what I can see on Inside Lacrosse (dont care about w/l) the 2025 team did very well where it matters.
Duke: 3
Penn: 2
Cornell: 2
Harvard: 1
Lehigh: 1
Michigan: 1
This means that every school on here trusts the directors and will call them year over year. No college coach is on this board but they are at NLF and they are talking to Directors who they know send them top players year over year.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As has been pretty well documented on this forum (and can be easily verified on USCL) please stay away from HHH for anything youth related (As the Original Poster stated they are looking for a 2030 team). It is beyond terrible. Last Year HHH went 0-fer-the-spring-league. I don't mean one age group. That is ALL HHH Age groups. Not a single win. Somebody on here can probably do the math, but I'd say average margin of defeat was around 10 goals per game in that spring league. With numbers like that, if you are considering HHH for youth lacrosse, you should be asking McKinney what his plan is to re-engage in the youth market. I'm sure he'll have a great answer.
What measure of bad do you use because from what I can see on Inside Lacrosse (dont care about w/l) the 2025 team did very well where it matters.
This means that every school on here trusts the directors and will call them year over year. No college coach is on this board but they are at NLF and they are talking to Directors who they know send them top players year over year.[/quote]

Cleary you don't pay very close attention to detail or just struggle with reading comprehension. The comment was to "stay away from HHH for anything youth related(as the original poster stated they are looking for a 2030 team)". The YOUTH program at HHH is a total mess. No commentary was provide on the HIGH SCHOOL program. That is why I specified YOUTH. Yes, the 2025 HHH is great.
How many of the HHH Youth Players will still make the HHH High School team? My guess is that when a youth program goes 0-fer-the-spring-league but the high school program is sending players to top tier D1 programs, one of two things will happen.
1) The program is in decline and will be irrelavent in a few years (maybe sold to private equity firms?)
OR
2) The youth players will be replaced in bulk as they enter high school so that the high school teams are competitive at the NLF.

Either way, YOUTH Players and Families should avoid the YOUTH program. Learn somewhere else and move over in high school if you are good enough.

Got it brainiac?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This means that every school on here trusts the directors and will call them year over year. No college coach is on this board but they are at NLF and they are talking to Directors who they know send them top players year over year.[/quote]

Updated score for HHH 2025 and BM magic: Duke:4, Cornell: 3, Penn: 2, 1 for Michigan,Harvard,Lehigh,Rutgers and another six coming.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This means that every school on here trusts the directors and will call them year over year. No college coach is on this board but they are at NLF and they are talking to Directors who they know send them top players year over year.

Cleary you don't pay very close attention to detail or just struggle with reading comprehension. The comment was to "stay away from HHH for anything youth related(as the original poster stated they are looking for a 2030 team)". The YOUTH program at HHH is a total mess. No commentary was provide on the HIGH SCHOOL program. That is why I specified YOUTH. Yes, the 2025 HHH is great.
How many of the HHH Youth Players will still make the HHH High School team? My guess is that when a youth program goes 0-fer-the-spring-league but the high school program is sending players to top tier D1 programs, one of two things will happen.
1) The program is in decline and will be irrelavent in a few years (maybe sold to private equity firms?)
OR
2) The youth players will be replaced in bulk as they enter high school so that the high school teams are competitive at the NLF.

Either way, YOUTH Players and Families should avoid the YOUTH program. Learn somewhere else and move over in high school if you are good enough.

Got it brainiac?[/quote]

It should be noted that BM has two young sons, 2031/2032 for the oldest and 2033 for the next. He is already building around them so I believe he is working on fixing the youth program. (Just look at BirdDog HHH 2031) Also, BM is more of a lets learn skills, play other sports and not practice 3x a week in the fall for 8-11 yr olds.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curse you NLF for putting out precise college placement statistics.And highlighting 70% of 2025 recruits so far are from NLF teams is just mean.You knew that posting these numbers along with HHH leading the country in placement would only insta trigger a certain rotund short tempered facility compensating director.Accurate facts and figures are not welcome here NLF.You set this place back at least six months.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OR

Got it brainiac?

It should be noted that BM has two young sons, 2031/2032 for the oldest and 2033 for the next. He is already building around them so I believe he is working on fixing the youth program. (Just look at BirdDog HHH 2031) Also, BM is more of a lets learn skills, play other sports and not practice 3x a week in the fall for 8-11 yr olds.[/quote]

Oh good. He’s paying attention to the 2031-2033?!? Bravo! What are his plans for the 2028, 2029, and 2030’s (besides milking them for cash and then cutting them when better players funnel in for the NLF in high school? Buyer beware if there is not a BM next of kin on the roster.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More of an observation, but I noticed most of the contributors on this board are more concerned about their son getting to the next level (college) then enjoying the game and making friends. An important question to ask is if you are doing all this for you or your son? On the outside, it looks like a very toxic environment that you are creating for your sons.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More of an observation, but I noticed most of the contributors on this board are more concerned about their son getting to the next level (college) then enjoying the game and making friends. An important question to ask is if you are doing all this for you or your son? On the outside, it looks like a very toxic environment that you are creating for your sons.
I miss the old Dukes National string that used to dominate the Philly Forum. Good old days.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately, I've found that most of the Lacrosse Community is toxic, and it seems to only get worse as you move up the age brackets. Amazing and sad considering how small and niche the sport is in the broader context.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Using a team’s ranking on USCL as a barometer for which team is better is absolutely absurd. Those rankings are bought & paid for…just like the IL player rankings.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately, I've found that most of the Lacrosse Community is toxic, and it seems to only get worse as you move up the age brackets. Amazing and sad considering how small and niche the sport is in the broader context.

What time are we meeting up for the carpool to the school board vote Karen.Please remember to wear your red hat from the DC march so we match.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What time are we meeting up for the carpool to the school board vote Karen.Please remember to wear your red hat from the DC march so we match.

Totally Classic! You totally nailed. You win. I wish I could shake your hand in person and hear your musings on life. Maybe I'll head down to your trailer (i bet it's a double wide you lucky dog) and we can discuss the school board vote

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The G Bros. are no longer w the Duke’s so not much you can ridicule; the new directors aren’t stealing from parents…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally Classic! You totally nailed. You win. I wish I could shake your hand in person and hear your musings on life. Maybe I'll head down to your trailer (i bet it's a double wide you lucky dog) and we can discuss the school board vote

Golf clap to pp for breaking Karen into hysterical meltdown in two short sentences.Wherever pp lives,respect.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Golf clap to pp for breaking Karen into hysterical meltdown in two short sentences.Wherever pp lives,respect.
Now that the ad hominem attacks are done, can we move on?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ain’t nobody melting down, baby!!! I’m just living my best life while y’all are being toxic and proving my point!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can only imagine this is a 11 year old boy and not an adult. Extremely embarrassing behavior.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can only imagine this is a 11 year old boy and not an adult. Extremely embarrassing behavior.

which comment is more embarrassing? The comment suggesting that a poster participated in criminal activities in DC for suggesting that the lacrosse community is toxic OR the classist retort suggesting someone was poor? Is this a lacrosse board or a middle school playground?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

11 year old TKO’d Karen school admin in the first.Kid should sign with crossing broad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

11 year old TKO’d Karen school admin in the first.Kid should sign with crossing broad.

Agreed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

which comment is more embarrassing? The comment suggesting that a poster participated in criminal activities in DC for suggesting that the lacrosse community is toxic OR the classist retort suggesting someone was poor? Is this a lacrosse board or a middle school playground?

no dog in the fight,,,,,think kid was talking about womens march with hats but this is botc so whoknows,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all need to work a lot harder if you want to reach the toxicity level of the MD forum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all need to work a lot harder if you want to reach the toxicity level of the MD forum.

Everyone of us know who "that" parent is on the sideline. It is so embarrassing for their child and the rest of the parents. They think they are a tough guy by yelling at refs and telling their son to play better when their fat Meanycould not run (3) 100 yard sprints.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed.

Just finished intense gc job so haven’t checked here in a bit. But glad I did. Above is what keep you coming back.Kid sounds like a real upper Darby like up and comer, setup and quickly knocked down those Karen trigger pins with ease. Kid bowled a quick 300 and spiked in the end zone on the way out. extremity hats twist was classic internet gold.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed.

Just finished intense gc job so haven’t checked here in a bit. But glad I did. Above is what keep you coming back.Kid sounds like a real upper Darby like up and comer, setup and quickly knocked down those Karen trigger pins with ease. Kid bowled a quick 300 and spiked in the end zone on the way out. extremity hats twist was classic internet gold.

English?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed.

Agreed.Kid is definitely Delco gold.

Judging by Karen's derision on the trailer and club lax experience, her kid is not crushing it. Montgo mom been club hopping the kid for years.Same old story.Teams just dont see how good her kid is.Tries the angle to become best friends with good players parents. Weird and doesnt workout. Schemes to become the team mom but nobody cares about the made up position. What should be a fun experience for the kid is now all about her again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions for fall games?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed.

Judging by Karen's derision on the trailer and club lax experience, her kid is not crushing it. Montgo mom been club hopping the kid for years.Same old story.Teams just dont see how good her kid is.Tries the angle to become best friends with good players parents. Weird and doesnt workout. Schemes to become the team mom but nobody cares about the made up position. What should be a fun experience for the kid is now all about her again.

Yall sound like some proud boys. Good on ya.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed.

More like some Andrew Tate wannabe's. Aim for the stars boys!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed.

Have one that brings lunch and snacks to coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed.

More like some Andrew Tate wannabe's. Aim for the stars boys!

Delcotucky at it's finest.

Like Reply Quote
Page 65 of 81 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 80 81
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard