BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,822
Posts390,631
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 48 of 58 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 57 58
Re: Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Each team has the one or two girls that always take the bad shot instead of passing it off to a teammate. That will never change and when they are having a bad day, the whole team suffers,

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Some competitive games and some blowouts.,,,Spallina doing what they do, Skywalkers lost to Heros…but their players are in equal amounts of time so that has something to do with it.

Prime Time crushed Monsters…..

Watched a few Prime Time games this summer. They rarely win the draw. They game they won over 50% of them. They have about 7 girls that score at will.
Steps looked good. I was surprised the Spallina game was a blowout. It was 3-2 and then Spallina just balled

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote=Anonymous]Each team has the one or two girls that always take the bad shot instead of passing it off to a teammate. That will never change and when they are having a bad day, the whole team suffers,[/quote]

In fairness, that’s every team in Club. Spallina has a few of those as well. Doesn’t seem to hurt them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody actually have a list of the supposed colleges at Maryland Showcase. Yes I know it is a money grab. And yes a big waste of time. But I paid for my daughter and we will be there already. Want to see if it is even worth it to waste another 350$ on hotels. I’m sure it’s not. They’ve never answered my daughther’s emails about colleges. But if anyone has a list other than the 15 names they released on Instagram that would be helpful.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody actually have a list of the supposed colleges at Maryland Showcase. Yes I know it is a money grab. And yes a big waste of time. But I paid for my daughter and we will be there already. Want to see if it is even worth it to waste another 350$ on hotels. I’m sure it’s not. They’ve never answered my daughther’s emails about colleges. But if anyone has a list other than the 15 names they released on Instagram that would be helpful.

I have never seen a Showcase with a worse reputation but still gets 400 kids every year. It’s disgusting how they get away with it.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Want to call my credit card and dispute the charge. She said there’s 100 colleges going. Only told people 15 of them. It’s in five days. Only thing stopping me is I get the sense she is vindictive and would try to screw with my daughter In Her recruit year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Want to call my credit card and dispute the charge. She said there’s 100 colleges going. Only told people 15 of them. It’s in five days. Only thing stopping me is I get the sense she is vindictive and would try to screw with my daughter In Her recruit year.
Why don’t you email the director? barber@hood.edu
Tell him no one has returned your emails.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She can’t do a thing. It’s a crappy D3 money grab. Bail and get your money back. Tell everyone to avoid this event

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why don’t you email the director? barber@hood.edu
Tell him no one has returned your emails.

Lmao. She’s the one who doesn’t return my daughters emails. As soon as she received payment, we never heard from her again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I made sure my daughter avoided this event (the “you’re invited…” was a red flag for me), but we had to deal with similar situations. If you can’t get your money back, just make the best of it. You never know who shows up and one more opportunity to practice playing in front of coaches. That is always a plus.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My D ended up with the assistant coach at her D1 college as the coach so it can work out. Only a money grab if you let it be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’ll be interesting to see if M&D gets the top ranking. Spallina should’ve lost against Sky Walkers and wound up tying and then Prime Time beat YJ 5-2. Not that rankings matter but it will be interesting

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D doesn't show up at G8 or MD Cup where all top teams are…..lame

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D played in MidAtlantic which is owned and run by them (or Three Steps which no owns M&D). Why would they play in MD Cup ???? MD Cup is a new tournament that Steps created to create direct competition to MidAtlantic in their backyard. It was silly. MidAtlantic was a great tournament now both fiels are slightly watered down

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD Cup had all the top teams.
Steps
Heroes
YJ
Primetime
Skywalkers
Monster
HHH
Steps Cali
Top Guns

Which top teams were at Mid Atlantic besides M&D?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D played in MidAtlantic which is owned and run by them (or Three Steps which no owns M&D). Why would they play in MD Cup ???? MD Cup is a new tournament that Steps created to create direct competition to MidAtlantic in their backyard. It was silly. MidAtlantic was a great tournament now both fiels are slightly watered down

I agree with this. Plus Steps and YJ always playing with the brackets. Look at the bracket that Spallina was in just so they can try to manipulate a Steps YJ final. Didn’t work out yesterday for either

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldn’t disagree more. The pools they were in contained the best teams in the tourney . Not sure what you are referring to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heroes and Skywalkers play in toughest tournaments

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD Cup had all the top teams.
Steps
Heroes
YJ
Primetime
Skywalkers
Monster
HHH
Steps Cali
Top Guns

Which top teams were at Mid Atlantic besides M&D?

Just NXT

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe M&D beat each one of those teams at some point this season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a PrimeTime parent, MD Cup tourney was great, really good completion…stinks losing to YJ (one of their 25 teams) but the weekend was worth it. Shoutout to HHH, we battled in the semi’s. Their ranking doesn’t match their skill.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe M&D beat each one of those teams at some point this season.

I don't know about the Long Island teams, but they did not beat Sky Walkers this season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a PrimeTime parent, MD Cup tourney was great, really good completion…stinks losing to YJ (one of their 25 teams) but the weekend was worth it. Shoutout to HHH, we battled in the semi’s. Their ranking doesn’t match their skill.

My daughter's team (Mad Dog West Elite) played HHH at the Countdown. We lost by 1 but it was very good game. We are slowly but surely building good programs out West: Team 180, STEPS CA, Alliance, Mad Dog West Elite, Oregon Pride, etc! We don't have the consistency of the East Coast programs and having to fly out for tournaments, adjust to 3 hour time difference is difficult but worth it to get the chance to play top East Coast clubs. I know you all think we're fool but it's the only way our girls get a chance at getting recruited.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

🤔Prime Time beat both YJ teams. They didn’t lose.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does anyone really care. YJ has beaten PT in the past, pretty sure both YJ teams have. Everyone has beaten each other at one time or another, it’s over, no one cares.

Good luck to all the girls on 9/1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

? HHH didn’t make semi’s???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does anyone really care. YJ has beaten PT in the past, pretty sure both YJ teams have. Everyone has beaten each other at one time or another, it’s over, no one cares.

Good luck to all the girls on 9/1

Right on. The games from this point forward don’t matter (not that they ever did).

Best of luck to all the girls on 9/1.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter's team (Mad Dog West Elite) played HHH at the Countdown. We lost by 1 but it was very good game. We are slowly but surely building good programs out West: Team 180, STEPS CA, Alliance, Mad Dog West Elite, Oregon Pride, etc! We don't have the consistency of the East Coast programs and having to fly out for tournaments, adjust to 3 hour time difference is difficult but worth it to get the chance to play top East Coast clubs. I know you all think we're fool but it's the only way our girls get a chance at getting recruited.

I don't think most think you're fool. I think it's great. I'm curious about the logistics of it all, but it's great that you all challenge yourself against top competition. Good luck to your girls!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think most think you're fool. I think it's great. I'm curious about the logistics of it all, but it's great that you all challenge yourself against top competition. Good luck to your girls!
Agree. Not foolish at all. Doing what you have to do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

? HHH didn’t make semi’s???

No HHH had a rough tourney. Didn’t even make the playoffs. 1-3.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh that’s my bad; my daughter’s PT team is a 2027, wrong forum. Sorry, long weekend of driving

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s up with AA not releasing a Maryland roster?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scratch that. They finally did

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AA or AS? DD is playing AA and roster was posted within a couple days of tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AA or AS? DD is playing AA and roster was posted within a couple days of tryouts.
Meant AS but it’s finally up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the college coach attendance at AA and AS?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Decent turnout at AS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the MD teams do?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last game today had Cuse , UNC, Towson , MD , ND , Clemson, Denver , BC, OSU , Jmu. Lots more were there earlier in the day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the MD teams do?

AS teams 0-4
AA teams 3-0 so far