BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,830
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 41 of 81 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 80 81
Re: Welcome Philadelphia & Vicinity
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be kidding right? You don’t need to follow the tournament rules because your trying to get a kid in front of a college coach? I’m sure that college coach will make an offer to a kid that is not playing at the correct grade level. Priceless!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I was at Naptown. The information about HHH is correct. They They did indeed use 22’s in their 23 games.

If that is the case, I'm sure they had good reason to do so. They certainly don't need to chase trophies.

Premeditated cheating the organization and parents should be ashamed. If you need people bring 24’s not 22’s.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Players at this age care about recruiting, not winning. Maybe a coach was there and they wanted to get a kid in front of him.

But the tournament still kicked out HHH anyway. Players/coaches need to follow the rules. The player needs to have awareness and be considerate of more than just himself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big 4/HHH is one of the founding members of NLF. Do they get to cheat in the federation because they are a member? They should be embarrassed and so should the federation. It’s not good when you believe you are above the rules.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BM and HHH have always seemed legit good people. No - my sons don't play for them but they never seemed dirty or chip chasers (Team 91). They DO send a lot of their players to top schools so maybe there was a recruiting angle. Or maybe the 22's playing weren't that impactful. Just guessing here but I for one will give HHH the benefit of the doubt until I hear the whole story.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Players at this age care about recruiting, not winning. Maybe a coach was there and they wanted to get a kid in front of him.

But the tournament still kicked out HHH anyway. Players/coaches need to follow the rules. The player needs to have awareness and be considerate of more than just himself.

Not that you have an ulterior motive trying to steal kids from this club. Rookie move from a failed club (many times over?) Be better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BM and HHH have always seemed legit good people. No - my sons don't play for them but they never seemed dirty or chip chasers (Team 91). They DO send a lot of their players to top schools so maybe there was a recruiting angle. Or maybe the 22's playing weren't that impactful. Just guessing here but I for one will give HHH the benefit of the doubt until I hear the whole story.

A recruiting angle? 22 players not that impactful? You are justifying cheating because they send a lot of players to good colleges? Cheating is dirty.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kids team played against them. So our team followed the rules, HHH did not! Justifying what they did or excusing it is wrong. As parents, we pay a lot of money for our kids to play in tournaments like Naptown. I guess this BM is the coach for HHH. I guess the rules don’t apply to him. He is doing a real disservice to his legit 23 players and showing complete disregard for the legit 23 opponents. Go back to Philly. I guess they let you cheat there

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure seems like your sons mays play for HHH. Seems like you are trying to clean up this mess for BM. Good people don’t cheat. He stepped out of NLF where he gets to control the show, cheats, and now has to clean it up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hand to God - not a HHH parent. Just would be really shocked if that spin was true. Never got that vibe from them.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hand to God - not a HHH parent. Just would be really shocked if that spin was true. Never got that vibe from them.

No spin. They cheated. Why such a strong defense? Would you be ok if your own sons team lost to them and then discovered they cheated?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sad the disreputable group is back to spreading false rumors again at tryout season. just stop,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What...... maybe they had a good reason to do so!?!?!? You people are unreal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sad the disreputable group is back to spreading false rumors again at tryout season. just stop,

This is not a rumor. Ask the parents who played against them at Naptown. Stop telling the truth? What disreputable group are you talking about?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is not a rumor. Ask the parents who played against them at Naptown. Stop telling the truth? What disreputable group are you talking about?
What is the difference between a junior who is reclassing to stay as a '23 and a '22 who was a junior last year and going into senior year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The defense is just based on my experience with them. They never came across as a "win at any cost" program. They stick with kids that aren't the best and don't recruit. They aren't Rising Sons and TD for example.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The defense is just based on my experience with them. They never came across as a "win at any cost" program. They stick with kids that aren't the best and don't recruit. They aren't Rising Sons and TD for example.

I have heard the opposite. They stick with kids until the next best things come along. Not very loyal, many of the philly kids that once played for them now play for Mesa, Duke’s, Rising Sons, team 11, NXT because they were replaced by the next best thing. Mesa much more loyal to the kids that played for them for many years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They most certainly do recruit as they didnt used to have middle school teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have heard the opposite. They stick with kids until the next best things come along. Not very loyal, many of the philly kids that once played for them now play for Mesa, Duke’s, Rising Sons, team 11, NXT because they were replaced by the next best thing. Mesa much more loyal to the kids that played for them for many years.
Mesa is loyal if the kid is a beast or wealthy enough to attend Haverford School. My older son had a good Mesa experience but unfortunately many of his friends were pushed aside as they got older.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is the difference between a junior who is reclassing to stay as a '23 and a '22 who was a junior last year and going into senior year?

Not much really. Both must play 2022 this summer or it’s cheating. Just follow the rules, it’s not that hard.

Next fall if you’re actually a 2023 and paid your private school tuition, go for it. It’s done all the time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
National ASG this weekend. Just looked at Philly roster. 50 percent of 22 and 23 team made up of HHH players. Guess who picks that team and coaches the team? You guessed it, BM and HHH. They throw in a few extra players from other programs to make it look legit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone repeating their junior year is still considered a '22 for this season. Your graduation year for teams is based on your grade this year, not next year.

Also, why would someone reclass their junior year? Bad grades?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone repeating their junior year is still considered a '22 for this season. Your graduation year for teams is based on your grade this year, not next year.

If you have already informed your school you are a junior in the fall you are a '23 and can play as such. Why does anyone reclass? It doesn't matter if you are a junior or a kindergartner, you are trying to get an advantage. Plenty of kids are repeating 11th grade this year. I don't like it, but it's lax life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you have already informed your school you are a junior in the fall you are a '23 and can play as such. Why does anyone reclass? It doesn't matter if you are a junior or a kindergartner, you are trying to get an advantage. Plenty of kids are repeating 11th grade this year. I don't like it, but it's lax life.

That is not true if you completed your Jr year (22) you are a 22 until the fall. Then if you are repeating you become a 23 in the fall. Anything else is cheating, otherwise you can say you are whatever year you want. You have to have a transcript that shows your class year in tournaments that check. Unfortunately most don’t so people cheat like HHH.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like both 22 and 23 PA teams ended up in the losers bracket. That is what happens when one program fills up the bulk of the team. Try harder next time BM and HHH and stop hand picking your own kids for the majority of spots!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will there be any Pa teams at u 13 WSYL next year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now that is funny! Mesa and MP will take anybody's money but there is no loyalty in that man. #staypublic - after he stunk as much $$$ as he could from the blue bloods until he got canned. Now he only cares about younger teams (his kids) and Radnor kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryouts appear to be getting earlier and earlier. Any team looking good in the early tryouts? Any teams struggling?

How 'bout the newest offering, True Philly? Anybody planning on checking them out?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryouts appear to be getting earlier and earlier. Any team looking good in the early tryouts? Any teams struggling?

How 'bout the newest offering, True Philly? Anybody planning on checking them out?
Apparently NXT had a ton of kids for 25,26 and 27 team this week. I wasn't there personally but heard many different helmets. Could be just because it was earlier than many others, but heard 60-70 kids for some ages. I can't imagine True Philly will get many kids for year 1.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryouts? We talking about tryouts? NLF Nationals is where the big boys are playing this weekend. Our favorite club from PA is stinking it up though, so yes, on to tryout talk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryouts? We talking about tryouts? NLF Nationals is where the big boys are playing this weekend. Our favorite club from PA is stinking it up though, so yes, on to tryout talk.
Tigers looking good, just saying

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers are looking good. Would love to know the backstory there. How does a team like that form. No club around it. Are they going to operate all the way through HS for those boys?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers are looking good. Would love to know the backstory there. How does a team like that form. No club around it. Are they going to operate all the way through HS for those boys?

Welcome to the party

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers is a single grade team owned by a rich dad who made a team for his kid. Rumor has it his kid is reclassing down to 2027 to be able to compete again with FO. Who knows what will happen to the rest of the team and the big guy who is the true backbone and talent of the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny ever time you post this they just did well at another national tournament again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tigers is a single grade team owned by a rich dad who made a team for his kid. Rumor has it his kid is reclassing down to 2027 to be able to compete again with FO. Who knows what will happen to the rest of the team and the big guy who is the true backbone and talent of the team.

Rising Sons minus the rich part.....and we see how that ended up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Apparently NXT had a ton of kids for 25,26 and 27 team this week. I wasn't there personally but heard many different helmets. Could be just because it was earlier than many others, but heard 60-70 kids for some ages. I can't imagine True Philly will get many kids for year 1.

were below average lacrosse goes to thrive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the best 2027 around philly that has a chance to qualify for WSYL? Mesa and anyone else close?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the best 2027 around philly that has a chance to qualify for WSYL? Mesa and anyone else close?
Mesa plays too many B level tournaments to know if they are any good. They might be the best, but PA RR and Team 10 are much more proven.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard a lot of RR helmets were at Team Ten tryouts.. Are they making an all star team?

Like Reply Quote
Page 41 of 81 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 80 81
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard