BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,321
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 70 of 102 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Coach Cat is one of the best travel coaches on the island, the guy knows the game and the kids love him. Outlaws Select parents could be the biggest j**ko**s on the island. They were all smiles when the score was 2-0 maybe 3-0, i forgot but you guys lost. Then the excuses started we were missing our better players STOP your crap Outlaws Daddies you guys are an average team at best. There were three knucklehead fathers talking crap the entire game kind of pathetic. News flash you guys are not that good. You guys thought you were going to roll TB and you didn't good luck this season. Maybe we will see you next week...

That's funny because I was there and I didn't hear much interaction between either teams sidelines. It was a good game and by saying the Outlaws are an average team, which may be the case, you are making the case for True Blue to be an average team as well since it looked like an evenly matched game. TB won but be honest with yourself, it wasn't convincing. You are just trying to stoke the fire because I have not seen anything on this forum to suggest the Outlaws were boasting they would beat any team. Why be a d*** and start trouble.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's asking? And why do you care if you obviously don't have a son on the team? Stop trolling

Why don't you stop, what do you care if the guy wants to know the score, maybe he's thinking about joining one of these teams next year and he wants to know how they did. Why do you have to be such a jack--s, if you don't want to answer the question just move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Expre$$ parents at JDFR unbelievable, screaming at opposing players, refs, and some dads even told to leave the field, classless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Expre$$ parents at JDFR unbelievable, screaming at opposing players, refs, and some dads even told to leave the field, classless.

Express 2023 played at JDRF?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It looked like Express had teams at most ages on Saturday, and I saw a fair amount again on Sunday, so yes.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neither of the top 2 Express teams in this age bracket were there this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It looked like Express had teams at most ages on Saturday, and I saw a fair amount again on Sunday, so yes.

Just go on the website. It will show you express 2023 white team played JDRF

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe that is their "C" team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coach Cat is one of the best travel coaches on the island, the guy knows the game and the kids love him. Outlaws Select parents could be the biggest j**ko**s on the island. They were all smiles when the score was 2-0 maybe 3-0, i forgot but you guys lost. Then the excuses started we were missing our better players STOP your crap Outlaws Daddies you guys are an average team at best. There were three knucklehead fathers talking crap the entire game kind of pathetic. News flash you guys are not that good. You guys thought you were going to roll TB and you didn't good luck this season. Maybe we will see you next week...

That's funny because I was there and I didn't hear much interaction between either teams sidelines. It was a good game and by saying the Outlaws are an average team, which may be the case, you are making the case for True Blue to be an average team as well since it looked like an evenly matched game. TB won but be honest with yourself, it wasn't convincing. You are just trying to stoke the fire because I have not seen anything on this forum to suggest the Outlaws were boasting they would beat any team. Why be a d*** and start trouble.

Which team is he (Coach Cat) the coach of?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here we go again with what team you play for....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JDRF tournament is for a great cause, many teams there, games could have been competitive if they were set up to be. Most games were blowouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which game? I was at one and I saw nothing of the sort.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

According to the Express parents at JDRF, they're the "B" team! Or at least that is what they had been told!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2025 (1), 2024 (1), and 2023 (2), so four teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

According to the Express parents at JDRF, they're the "B" team! Or at least that is what they had been told!!!

Express doesn't have B teams, they have A, A Prime, and A Double Prime! ;-) I only saw their 2024 team, and their coach was non too happy in that game! Surprisingly, they had less than 20 players on their sideline - not the usual 30+!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does S2S rank with long Island 2023 team... Top 5? Bottom 5? Middle of the road? Curious???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you talk to the Express parents at the tournament? What team is your son on that you were talking to them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe they feel that way because they had to bring down a bunch of B team kids to give them half a shot. One parent told me they added a good chunk off the B team and a lot of the kids from last year don't really play (his included). This was done because the original team was making express look bad. They promised the B kids lots of playing time to move down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe they feel that way because they had to bring down a bunch of B team kids to give them half a shot. One parent told me they added a good chunk off the B team and a lot of the kids from last year don't really play (his included). This was done because the original team was making express look bad. They promised the B kids lots of playing time to move down.

You're full of [lacrosse]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does S2S rank with long Island 2023 team... Top 5? Bottom 5? Middle of the road? Curious???

Based on last year - definitely top 5. So far this year it seems they are having personnel problems (injuries at key positions, brought on some 2024s that should not be playing with 2023s). According to their website they are in the NLF this weekend - so we will know pretty quickly where they stand...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you talk to the Express parents at the tournament? What team is your son on that you were talking to them?

Unlike you, I guess, I actually talk to other lacrosse parents from different teams. It's nice to hear other people's opinions and experiences with travel lacrosse. This is our first experience with travel and we are just enjoying watching our son play the game he loves. We are also seeing the ugly side of the sport very quickly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S was in Maryland this past weekend, Crabs beat them and they beat 90+1 Maryland

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on last year - definitely top 5. So far this year it seems they are having personnel problems (injuries at key positions, brought on some 2024s that should not be playing with 2023s). According to their website they are in the NLF this weekend - so we will know pretty quickly where they stand...

I love posts like this. People that look at other teams websites to see where they are playing next. For 11/12 year old lacrosse. Get a good look in the mirror pal - you have some problems. Let the kids have some fun - on all teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I love posts like this. People that look at other teams websites to see where they are playing next. For 11/12 year old lacrosse. Get a good look in the mirror pal - you have some problems. Let the kids have some fun - on all teams.

Amen. Enough with the negativity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're full of [lacrosse]

How do you figure? Are you telling me it is all the same kids from last year? He pointed out which one was his kid. He stood on the sideline more than 1/2 the game. Certain kids played almost the entire game. Maybe your kid was one that is riding the bench now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe his kid is also playing in the NFL thus weekend and is playing S2S or saw them in the bracket. Why does he instantly have problems?? Anytime someone does like a response on this board they say the poster is lying or has problems.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't the point to improve the roster? I was pretty tough last year. How they did depended on how long the defense could stand up to getting bombarded. Much of the team is new, some from outside and some from the b team. We had kids from the 2023 b team come onto the 2022 team to help the overcrowding.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe his kid is also playing in the NFL thus weekend and is playing S2S or saw them in the bracket. Why does he instantly have problems?? Anytime someone does like a response on this board they say the poster is lying or has problems.

I agree. This is a lacrosse discussion website, and a 2023 thread. There's nothing wrong with questioning where a team stands. They are a very good team. They had a strong season last year and are likely looking to continue. We've reached a point where there are probably 5 LI teams that could win any given LI tournament (Bandits still the odds on favorite). This weekend should provide some really great lacrosse. Lots of really good teams at NLF.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Isn't the point to improve the roster? I was pretty tough last year. How they did depended on how long the defense could stand up to getting bombarded. Much of the team is new, some from outside and some from the b team. We had kids from the 2023 b team come onto the 2022 team to help the overcrowding.

Tryout season is coming. Time to look elsewhere to get some playing time!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which game? I was at one and I saw nothing of the sort.

It was late in the afternoon I think 4pm game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What organization?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
were you at the game 4pm game, or did someone tell you about it.. what happened?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What organization?

True Blue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
were you at the game 4pm game, or did someone tell you about it.. what happened?

Yes I was at the game, Express parents yelling and cursing at opposing player for very hard hit (hit resulted in penalty), nonstop yelling at refs, game stopped to warn Express parents to cut it out, then finally one parent was told to leave or game can not be continued. After that remaining parents got the hint.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S was in Maryland this past weekend, Crabs beat them and they beat 90+1 Maryland

How did Crabs look? Score? 90+1 Maryland? They any good?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
opposing teams parents were yelling as well.... not only express parents.... I was there waiting for the next game to start...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you all think Sat will turn out for the LI teams against others? Look like some good match ups.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes I was at the game, Express parents yelling and cursing at opposing player for very hard hit (hit resulted in penalty), nonstop yelling at refs, game stopped to warn Express parents to cut it out, then finally one parent was told to leave or game can not be continued. After that remaining parents got the hint.

Who did Express play in that game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Millon does a National Championship for 2022s and Elite 8 which is basically the Nat Championship for 2024s - why nothing for 2023s?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you all think Sat will turn out for the LI teams against others? Look like some good match ups.

Which tournament?

Page 70 of 102 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard